WZ Court-Case #1

Who should be put on trial next?

• Brian (For being a Steelers Fan

• Monkey (For being a bad lawyer)

• Murfish (For trying and failing at being funny

• IC25 (Failed Power trip)

Results are only viewable after voting.
First let me define the word Juggalo and give you the origin of the name.

Wiki said:
A Juggalo (male or female) or Juggalette (more commonly used for a female) is a member of the fanbase of the Michigan hip hop group Insane Clown Posse and related recording artists at Psychopathic Records, much like the Deadheads are for Grateful Dead, or the Kiss Army is for Kiss. Much of the predominant philosophy of the group stems from the Dark Carnival, a fictional mythology that was carried as a theme in six Insane Clown Posse albums known as the 6 Joker's Cards.
Also characteristic of the Juggalos is devotion to the inexpensive soft drink Faygo, popularized by Insane Clown Posse.

Name origin: . In 1993, during a live performance of the song "The Juggla" from the album Carnival of Carnage, Bruce addressed the audience as Juggalos, and the positive response resulted in the group using the word thereafter.[4]

Here's a song that everyone should listen to.
[youtube]MKdTY6pmwrI[/youtube]

MMFCL

Did you hear the lyrics? Homies Homies over and over again. The line that says "If you don't like me you can f*ck off". Does that sound kosher to you. Violence is all over that song. Many others as well. Juggalo's quite possibly might be the biggest gang in the world. Hoodlums and Delinquents. All of them should be locked up....Including Denny Crane. Jury, your Honour. I plead with you to think of the children.

That is a fucking shit singer/s.

Electric Chair!

Too humane. I support tying the limbs to four different horses, and then startling the horses so they run in four different directions, and let the laws of physics take their course.

It seems that Ace has deleted the evidence from the Santion Fan-A-Club of his atrocious lyrics. IF we have a Mod from the zone who can bring it up, you will cleary find him guilty, under punishment of having to listen to Celine Dion... While in Prison.

Homie?

Obviously a reference to homosexual, therefore a homophobic remark. Which is banned on the forums.

*now that was a heckle

The Wraith: Shangri-La debuted at #15 on Billboard's Top Independent Albums.[57] In September 2003, Insane Clown Posse was voted the worst band of any musical genre in Blender, with The Wraith: Shangri-La named as the group's worst album.[58] The magazine also gave the album a positive review for its "charming, good-natured idiocy."[59]

From good ol wikipedia.

I think Mr.Crane knows he is guilty here. If he just turns himself in I am sure that the court will rule in his favor and a lighter sentence.

Every large group of people have fanatics, not all of them are violent. What I wanted people to get from that song was the fact that Juggalo's everywhere are there for each other be it in person or over the internet because everyone has bad days and needs someone to talk to. The line that monkey brought "If you don't like me you can f*ck off". What this line means is that a Juggalo won't change for anyone and if you don't like it then you don't have to hang out with whoever the person is.

As the public face of the Juggalo subculture, Psychopathic Records and Insane Clown Posse have repeatedly denounced violence within the fandom.

That's all I have to say it's now in the hands of the Judge.

Are you the owner of an award winning elephant? I know I am, and if you're like me, you know what the biggest problem with them are: Earwax. That's right. How many times have you been heading to an elephant judgement and you see a ball of wax taht slightly resembles Al Gore in your prize specimin's ear? Well now that's no longer a problem, thanks to this right here!

This my friends, is the waxon, waxoff-omatic 5000. It is used by the top elephant ear waxers in the world, and now you can use it too! For just 39.95, you can erase all of your elephant's ear problems once and for all! Just call the number at the bottom of your screen and order the only elephant ear waxer the professionals use!

Are you the owner of an award winning elephant? I know I am, and if you're like me, you know what the biggest problem with them are: Earwax. That's right. How many times have you been heading to an elephant judgement and you see a ball of wax taht slightly resembles Al Gore in your prize specimin's ear? Well now that's no longer a problem, thanks to this right here!

This my friends, is the waxon, waxoff-omatic 5000. It is used by the top elephant ear waxers in the world, and now you can use it too! For just 39.95, you can erase all of your elephant's ear problems once and for all! Just call the number at the bottom of your screen and order the only elephant ear waxer the professionals use!

Fucking AWESOME.

Hello friends. I'm your Vitameatavegamin girl. Are you tired, run-down, listless? Do you poop out at parties? Are you unpopular? The answer to all your problems is in this little bottle. Vitameatavegamin. Yes, Vitameatavegamin contains Vitamins Meat Vegetables and Minerals. Yes, with Vitameatavegamin, you can spoon your way to health. All you do is take a great big tablespoonful after every meal. Mmmmmmm..... It's so tasty, too! Tastes just like candy! So why don't you join all the thousands of happy peppy people and get a great big bottle of Vitameatavegamin tomorrow! That's Vita-meata-vegamin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back