Who should be put on trial next?

• Brian (For being a Steelers Fan

• Monkey (For being a bad lawyer)

• Murfish (For trying and failing at being funny

• IC25 (Failed Power trip)

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
In our first case, Denny Crane, aka Big Ace of Spades, will be put on trial for bad taste in music.

Mr. Crane, you stand accused of using twiztd and ICP lyrics in a WZ thread. How do you plead?

Fair enough.

The way this court will work: Both the prosecution, Monkey, and the defendant, Ace, will be allowed to offer one witness and up to two pieces of evidence to support their claim to the judge, who in this case will be myself, KB. After your closing arguments, I will pronounce judgement.

Based on a coin toss, Monkey will go first. He has 24 hours to present his opening arguments.

I will also be establishing the precedent of every case having a different judge, which will be picked by the previous judge, with no one being able to go back to back cases.

My client, one Denny Crane is NOT guilty of liking his horrible music. It's not like he can help what music he listens too. Here in the United States of America we have the right to freedom. He can like whatever music he so chooses. There for the defendent should not be found guilty of this case and should be stricken from the courts record books.

*Heckle from crowd*

THIS IS WRESTLE ZONE FORUMS NOT AMERICA, THERE IS NO FREE SPEECH

Monkey, you're not the judge. Your job is to convince me he's guilty.

And on that note, we'll move on to Ace's opening statement.

Yes I like ICP and Twiztid, I won't deny that. I like many other bands and genre's of music including Lynyrd Skynyrd, Lacuna Coil, DMX, Classical music and many more. If you prosecute me for a small percentage of the music i like then everyone who logs on to WZ and admits to like music that the majority of posters doesn't like should be put on trial to. If that happens we are one step removed from Anarchy and no one wants that.

Yes I like ICP and Twiztid, I won't deny that. I like many other bands and genre's of music including Lynyrd Skynyrd, Lacuna Coil, DMX, Classical music and many more. If you prosecute me for a small percentage of the music i like then everyone who logs on to WZ and admits to like music that the majority of posters doesn't like should be put on trial to. If that happens we are one step removed from Anarchy and no one wants that.

Discrimination against anarchists. Hate crime.

I have no evidence. Only a statement. Denny Crane should be locked up and the key should be thrown away. The music he listens to is an abomination of music. Everytime someone mentions the name ICP I see ears bleed. Denny Crane not only uses his love for ICP in music. He uses it for WZCW as well. Where he is some sort of "Juggalo". Juggalo's are filthy creatures. They are not nice people at all. If you would look at the things he has done in WZCW you would realize that he is a criminal as well.

This is NOT the United States of America. This is WRESTLEZONE. Where we make the rules. Denny Crane should be found guilty of this charge because he simply is a bad person. That and he has a fascination for 70 year old William Shatner. Hopefully for Denny Crane the "Shat" hits the fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back