WZ Big Brother Season 1

Well if nightmare's allowed to sook and carry on I guess I can as well

Is it possible to get some kind of judgement from the jury on this one?

tumblr_ln81ndlWng1qbugkz.png

Put your attitude away junior & learn to read. You are part of the jury, so feel free to chime in whenever, just watch where you are flinging those arrows.

------
Because when he was pumping out the aforementioned below average scores, it seemed like things were fair. But if he's playing a version of Space Invaders that allows him to get a score that would be literally impossible to achieve on our version in the space of 24 hours, then it's clearly not fair.

Seemed fair, yes. But my point was others scores were drastically higher than his, not so much because of the different versions, but likely because he is forced to play on his phone. I havent played the games he did on a phone, but he seemed to have a difficult time. Now (due to the app) it seems the inverse happened here to his benefit & he didnt really intend to cause a stir, so I agree with you there. Just didnt want the guy to give up his victory so easily when he played within the rules JAM set.

Either way it was his decision to play with his limits & JAM's to allow the difference (because the devil loves the drama). I had kind of a shit day & came off a bit harsh, so apologies. I did notice a difference & honestly the challenges should have excluded arcade games if exceptions were needed, just to avoid these scenarios.

Now lets all have a drink & wait to see who's next to get a gavel.

tumblr_ln81ndlWng1qbugkz.png

Put your attitude away junior & learn to read. You are part of the jury, so feel free to chime in whenever, just watch where you are flinging those arrows.

------

Seemed fair, yes. But my point was others scores were drastically higher than his, not so much because of the different versions, but likely because he is forced to play on his phone. I havent played the games he did on a phone, but he seemed to have a difficult time. Now (due to the app) it seems the inverse happened here to his benefit & he didnt really intend to cause a stir, so I agree with you there. Just didnt want the guy to give up his victory so easily when he played within the rules JAM set.

Either way it was his decision to play with his limits & JAM's to allow the difference (because the devil loves the drama). I had kind of a shit day & came off a bit harsh, so apologies. I did notice a difference & honestly the challenges should have excluded arcade games if exceptions were needed, just to avoid these scenarios.

Now lets all have a drink & wait to see who's next to get a gavel.

He asked for a judgement not a freaking short story

That'll do me til I'm needed again

Got to bet back to the farm & milk the bulls, eh? Next time stay a while. We play bridge on Thursdays & Maude makes a delicious apple cake.

CBS would like to remind the viewers of Big Brother that they in no way condone the use of one's mouth to collect the semen from a breeder bull. What A11 does in his spare time is his own business. CBS apologizes for any issues or uncomfortable silences this may have caused & we reminds the viewers to please not try this at home. Except for Maude's apple cake, because it is pretty good.

Someone should make a Jury thread so nightmare and A11 can just have at it while the remaining players watch with popcorn and pickles.

☮ Spidey ✌;4943229 said:
Someone should make a Jury thread so nightmare and A11 can just have at it while the remaining players watch with popcorn and pickles.

That would make it easier to ignore the idiocy as well...

But your not butthurt right.

That'll do me til I'm needed again
nope

I think I know why you are though.

I legitimately got upset when you 'wiped your ass' with the american flag. I sent you a polite PM saying it wasn't cool and you came back with a snippy comment along the lines of 'you didn't bitch and complain so I guess I'll stop'

you've been taking pot shots at me every chance you get since.

that sound about right?

VETO CHALLENGE #7 RESULTS
Rated R Enigma - 7/8
Spidey - 6/8
Milenko - 7/8
M - 5/8
Thriller - 6/8
Blade - 7/8

But remember, Milenko has an advantage so that boosts his score to 9 points which makes him the winner.
With that, Milenko has chosen to take Spidey off the block. Now, M has to name a replacement nominee. These are the people he can nominate: Rated R Enigma or Blade. When I get M's decision, I will update all of you.

Oh and here are the answers to the quiz.
1. Which wrestler appears at the end of the boxing movie Requiem For A Heavyweight?

A. Freddie Blassie
B. Haystacks Calhoun
C. Gorgeous George
D. Don Leo Jonathan
Answer: B

2. Which tag team had the heaviest announced combined weight in wrestling history?

A. Natural Disasters
B. Big Show and Kane
C. McGuire Twins
D. Hollys
Answer: C

3. Who trained Mickey Rourke for his role in The Wrestler?

A. Afa Ano'ai
B. Al Snow
C. Les Thatcher
D. Johnny Rodz
Answer: A

4. Which wrestler performed under the name of Who?

A. Brutus Beefcake
B. Charles Wright (Godfather)
C. Jimmy Del Ray
D. Jim Neidhart
Answer: D

5. How are Mike Awesome and Hulk Hogan related?

A. They aren't.
B. Hogan is Awesome's step father.
C. Hogan is Awesome's distant cousin.
D. Hogan is Awesome's uncle.
Answer: C

6. The Last Battle of Atlanta is considered the inspiration for what future gimmick match?

A. Ladder match
B. Hell in a Cell
C. TLC
D. Casket match
Answer: B

7. The Tupelo Concession Stand Brawl took place where?

A. A concession stand in Tupelo
B. In an alley outside the arena
C. Jerry Lawler's kitchen
D. The catering area
Answer: A

8. Who holds the record for the most combined days as Intercontinental Champion?

A. Chris Jericho
B. Tito Santana
C. Honky Tonk Man
D. Pedro Morales
Answer: D

After taking a hit, Spidey passes over the makeshift pickle bong to Milenko.

You're the best, bro. Bless The Brine.

---UPDATE---

And here's your update. The nominees are: Thriller and....
Rated R Enigma!
You are now allowed to send me your votes. The people eligible to vote are: Spidey, Milenko, and Blade. Get me your votes asap please :)

I'm calling bull on the mike awesome question (although if it's proven to be wrong I'll gracefully concede defeat, I'm just really confused at the moment and i lost anyways so no biggie) mike awesome is not related by blood to hulk hogan, he's his nephews cousin on the side that isn't related to hulk.

I.e if I have a sister, and she marries someone who is brothers with George clooney, does that make my son related to George clooney? The family trees don't line up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back