WZ Big Brother Season 1

M gets in a bath filled with hundreds of different types of funky smelly stuff and many, many bubbles. Indeed this is truly the proper way to experience space invaders.

Has anyone broken 100,000 yet? I haven't.

Blade struts into the bathroom wearing a robe and nothing else.

May I join you?

Blade struts into the bathroom wearing a robe and nothing else.

May I join you?

M turns his head towards Blade and winks seductively.

Only if you don't nominate/vote me out ;)

......ah what the hell I can't say no to Blade, get in.

M and Blade enjoy their bath, playfully splashing about as the bubbles that drip down their cheeks are accompanied by tears of pure joy. After a while a brief calm settles the pair, and as that happens M takes this opportunity to turn to the camera and speak some seductive words to the TV audience watching at home - "room for one more" ;)

M and Blade enjoy their bath, playfully splashing about as the bubbles that drip down their cheeks are accompanied by tears of pure joy. After a while a brief calm settles the pair, and as that happens M takes this opportunity to turn to the camera and speak some seductive words to the TV audience watching at home - "room for one more" ;)

Thriller takes that as an invite and climbs in with the other two.

Oh I know Milenko is butthurt, but you and nightmare gave me a sendoff clearly your holding onto something

I just wanted an excuse to post that Shay Mitchell gif. :shrug:

Rated R walks into the bathroom and isn't sure how to react to the bath tub party. He decides it's better to just walk away and heads outside to take a swim.

Oh I know Milenko is butthurt, but you and nightmare gave me a sendoff clearly your holding onto something

I was just welcoming you to the jury. That's how we shake hands in the (666).

If you think I hold a grudge because of shenanigans in this game, or you for that matter, then you are mistaken. You being an odd fellow isnt cause for alarm in my book & fucking with you =/= upset.

If there wasn't some after bubble butthurt, chances are there were a few double dutch rudders aboard the bathtub pirate ship. Bound to happen eventually with all you guys being locked away in the house with nothing but free alcohol & a stack of Sinatra records. Ol' Blue Eyes strikes again.

HOH CHALLENGE #7 RESULTS
Rated R Enigma - 20,590
Spidey - 23,070
Milenko - 377,800
M - 59,010
Thriller - 15,940
Blade - 24,360
If you're wondering, Milenko played a different version of Space Invaders on his phone. I told you all from the beginning that Milenko would be playing games from his phone, so yeah. You guys know the drill. Nomination night should be posted in a few since I see Milenko online right now.

Seems legit.

Is it possible to get some kind of judgement from the jury on this one? I mean, Milenko played a different version of the game and somehow scored over 70,000 more points than the HIGH SCORE of the WZCW version that we played, which is about 300,000.

Just to put that into context, the difference alone between Milenko's score and the high score on the WZCW version is nearly 15,000 more than M's total score, the next highest score among the Big Brother players.

C'mon, with all due respect to Milenko, something is just not adding up here. There's no way his version was similar to ours.

Seems legit.

Is it possible to get some kind of judgement from the jury on this one? I mean, Milenko played a different version of the game and somehow scored over 70,000 more points than the HIGH SCORE of the WZCW version that we played, which is about 300,000.

Just to put that into context, the difference alone between Milenko's score and the high score on the WZCW version is nearly 15,000 more than M's total score, the next highest score among the Big Brother players.

C'mon, with all due respect to Milenko, something is just not adding up here. There's no way his version was similar to ours.
Yeah, I see your concern man. I've thought about it for a while. But honestly, I see no reason why Milenko would cheat or anything. I know you're not accusing him of cheating though. But really, I think everything is fine. Wouldn't mind hearing what everyone thinks though.

I assume Jam gave that version to Milenko to play.

If Jam felt it was on-point with WZ's (which I'm not saying it is), then that is on Jam.

This all just goes back to what several of us have been saying. Jam is our real target here in the game, not each other. Jam is The Adversary.

Yeah not sure what should be done here, is there a way to figure out what the score would it be based off scoring for the WZ version? Doubt it. Could always just pass on HOH to the next person in M while granting Milenko some kind of safety for the week or give him a small advantage for the veto comp?

I am in favor of giving HoH to M.

No dice.

Besides KB asking if the scoring was the same, nobody bitched the whole time the kid was pumping out below average scores & not being a threat to win HOH from you (ex: Tetris). Now he wins & here comes the complaint train.

Now I do see an obvious difference between the scores, but if JAM approved the game, then the victory should stand. He has been over lenient with extensions and such that likely helped many of you & no decisions have been reversed so far. Especially when those who got their scores in on time & lost could have benefited from the extra time and possibly won- the decisions still stood. So honestly I think Milenko keeps his victory & the further competitions are only those that everyone can play the same way.

If everyone is still throwing up a red card, then I say that you play new HoH challenge that doesnt involve differing apps\programs & keep it that way for the remainder. The one thing I will suggest in the interest of fairness: If you are taking his HoH victory away, he should not participate in the HoH\PoV & yet still be considered safe from elimination.

I'm ok with whatever.

My day is not ruined because I didn't win HoH on an internet wrestling forum Big Brother game

No dice.

Besides KB asking if the scoring was the same, nobody bitched the whole time the kid was pumping out below average scores & not being a threat to win HOH from you (ex: Tetris). Now he wins & here comes the complaint train.

Because when he was pumping out the aforementioned below average scores, it seemed like things were fair. But if he's playing a version of Space Invaders that allows him to get a score that would be literally impossible to achieve on our version in the space of 24 hours, then it's clearly not fair.

Now I do see an obvious difference between the scores,

Well done.

but if JAM approved the game, then the victory should stand. He has been over lenient with extensions and such that likely helped many of you & no decisions have been reversed so far. Especially when those who got their scores in on time & lost could have benefited from the extra time and possibly won- the decisions still stood. So honestly I think Milenko keeps his victory & the further competitions are only those that everyone can play the same way.

Well, I think JAM has done a pretty great job with this game so far. He's been flexible yet fair with all of us. But with all due respect, I don't think he properly knew the version of the game that Milenko was playing, and that he could achieve a score that would be impossible for any of us to achieve.

If everyone is still throwing up a red card, then I say that you play new HoH challenge that doesnt involve differing apps\programs & keep it that way for the remainder. The one thing I will suggest in the interest of fairness: If you are taking his HoH victory away, he should not participate in the PoV & yet still be considered safe from elimination.

I don't have a problem with Milenko at all. But he clearly had an unfair advantage in this challenge, regardless of whether or not he knew about it. So we should appoint a HOH with a new challenge, and stick to challenges that we know are on an even playing ground. Challenge like the trivia quizzes and the blackjack and so on.

How does the scoring scale on each of the different versions? I.e how Many points do you get per red ship/normal Invaders/ clearing the screen and stuff?

I'm definitely ok with losing the challenge, but I don't like getting obliterated at anything and that's a complete annihilation if I've ever seen one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back