WZ Big Brother Season 1

How does the scoring scale on each of the different versions? I.e how Many points do you get per red ship/normal Invaders/ clearing the screen and stuff?

I'm definitely ok with losing the challenge, but I don't like getting obliterated at anything an that's a complete annihilation if I've ever seen one.
I have no clue. I wasn't paying attention
Milenko, how long did you play to reach that score?
Half hour or so. Again I wasn't paying attention

Some quick calculations using the time on the top score here would suggest that you would have needed about an hour and forty minutes to hit 377,000 on the scoring system here.

Then either give it to M or lets do something else.

That is a very unfair advantage and I don't wanna win like that.

I'd say give it to M if we're getting a new HOH. He earned that score fair and square. To be fair to Milenko give him an advantage in the veto comp. Just my suggestion.

Find a library and play the proper one there for 30 minutes, if you get around my score or beat it I'll take your word for it Milenko

You need a library card at the library & need Oregon id to get said library card.

When I said my S4 was my only net access I meant 100%

Well if nightmare's allowed to sook and carry on I guess I can as well

Clearly its not fair so i'd say just make M HoH but Milenko is safe. Even though I can't imagine M being a total dog and putting Milenko up

KB rubs his hands together because he's received a request for another wrestling quiz.

Let's crank this one up to medium.

I'VE MADE A DECISION!
Sorry for all the craziness. I was kind of anticipating for this all to happen. And well, it's not Big Brother without any drama right? :p But anyway, here is the decision that I've made and I think it's a VERY fair one.

M will now be the new HOH, so congratulations to you M! However, Milenko will have an advantage going into the Veto Challenge. I'll tell you guys now that the Veto Challenge will be another questionnaire. This time, I'm mixing it up. The categories will range from wrestling to tv/movies and to just about anything. There will be EIGHT QUESTIONS. Going into this, Milenko will have 2 correct answers right away. So if Milenko gets everything correct, he will have a score of 10 while everyone else's perfect score will be 8.

M, please PM me your nominations as soon as you can.

So yeah, that is all. Be on the lookout for the questionnaire. I'll PM you all the questionnaire. I'll be attaching a read receipt on it just so I know you all read it and have had the chance to answer it. Not really sure when I'll get it to you guys but I'm sure you'll have ample time to do it. After this, I'll make the official Veto Challenge post once I've PM'd you all the questionnaire.

KB rubs his hands together because he's received a request for another wrestling quiz.

Let's crank this one up to medium.

Oh please no. Can we just do some super high level calculus instead?

Can you send me the quiz too Jammy?

Anticipating the hilarious backlash from his actions, M sprints out to the lawn where he climbed the roof of the house to hide from the people. M hopes he remembered how to use forum code on his phone.

NOMINATION NIGHT #7
Looks like M wants to contribute to the controversy of this game :p Here are the nominees.
Thriller and Spidey!

Anticipating the hilarious backlash from his actions, M sprints out to the lawn where he climbed the roof of the house to hide from the people. M hopes he remembered how to use forum code on his phone.

Rated R gives M a big thumbs up for not nominating him and offers M some rum.

It appears the truce is ovah.

Spidey points at his eyes, points to M, points back at his eyes again, and points to M once more as he walks away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back