WWE TLC 2017 LD: Hopefully Asuka Isn't Sick Too

After running through the current RAW women's roster, Asuka should lose to Paige or Becky. It'll probably be Charlotte though.

Honestly... if Jason Jordan just showed up and threw random produce at people it'd be more entertaining than being Angle's son.

Kurt Angle wrestles in the main event alongside 2/3 of one of the best factions ever.

Kurt Angle's son randomly throws vegetables at a musician.

My mom watched WWE for the first time just to see Asuka. Love you WWE for making her happy, Thank you <3

Honestly... if Jason Jordan just showed up and threw random produce at people it'd be more entertaining than being Angle's son.

An beauty pageant full of just terrible looking girls would be more entertaining than Jason Jordan.

The matching colors make me think Swann and Alexander could add some much needed depth to the tag division.

I'm a huge Bliss fan, but I hope Mickie gets the title. She deserves to tie Trish and the story makes sense for Mickie to win.

Mickie should sprint to the ring and immediately squash Alexa like she did LayCool when they called her fat.

Fun match while it lasted, but the ending was crap. Mainly because they've done it multiple times now for Bliss to retain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back