WWE TLC 2017 LD: Hopefully Asuka Isn't Sick Too

Sean Valjean

Lets Bitch About This Thing We Love
wwe-tlc-141214-660.0.0.jpg

I found out about the huge match shake-ups just 15 minutes before the pre-show. In case you're like me, Bray Wyatt's spooky sex change went very south so AJ Styles will face Finn Balor in his stead. You know, because that's not a huge deal or anything.

Roman Reigns gave his haters another reason to loathe him by falling ill and ruining the big Shield reunion this entire show was built around. Curse you, Roman Reigns! Never fear, as Kurt Angle will be replacing Reigns in his first WWE match since 2006. With a neck that barely qualifies as such. In a 5-3 TLC match that involves Braun Strowman. And you thought Shane McMahon was nuts.

Also, feel free to pay your respects to Emma now before her execution.

Also, is there any reason why the only gimmick match of the show is the main event? That's unheard of for TLC.

Also, is there any reason why the only gimmick match of the show is the main event? That's unheard of for TLC.

I'm fine with it though. That hell in a cell with 3 "Main events" was pretty bad. It's nice when WWE has one really huge match. Especially without Lesnar / Reigns. I like them, but it's refreshing to see this huge match Miz kind of initiated.

I'm fine with it though. That hell in a cell with 3 "Main events" was pretty bad. It's nice when WWE has one really huge match. Especially without Lesnar / Reigns. I like them, but it's refreshing to see this huge match Miz kind of initiated.

I don't know, Styles v Balor would have made a great Stairs match.

I couldn't even type that with a straight face.

Baconbits’ TLC LD posts will be brought to you by Long Trail Breweing Company’s Limbo IPA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back