WWE Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

kornavt

Dark Match Winner
When ever RVD loses the title to whoever(anybody but cena) they need to get rid of that spinner belt, it has become very annoying and i think they need to go back to a standard title

They will keep it around because they can make money selling kids toy copy's of it. Why else would they have let Cena's goofy ass carry around his toys-r-us belt unless they could market it and make money.

Your right, they need to got back to a standard title. The sad thing is that they turned something of great prestege and turned it into something rediculous, and people bought into it.

I really like the spinner belt. Yeah, it is a bit cheesy, but it's really nice.

W00322X.JPG

I have no problem with it, although I'd like the old one better.

Cenas belt has discraced the history of the title IMO. Get the real title back please. But by keeping that belt on RVD it shows Cena will be getting it back soon.

Miller Light said:
But by keeping that belt on RVD it shows Cena will be getting it back soon.
Yup, when Edge won the belt off Cena, they didn't change it, and look how long Edge lasted as champion...
My biggest problem with the belt is that the WWE logo on it is almost ALWAYS upside down when someone is wearing it or holding it, I think that's pretty disrespectful to everyone who's held it!

I think the spinner belt is good the new standard belt was boring like it looks too much like a newpaper, too black and white, now if their going to bring a new title they should change the look of the standard title look, I like the old WWF eagle belt they could change it to that one if they wanted to just change the logo to WWE instead of WWF.

BretHartfan82 said:
I think the spinner belt is good the new standard belt was boring like it looks too much like a newpaper, too black and white, now if their going to bring a new title they should change the look of the standard title look, I like the old WWF eagle belt they could change it to that one if they wanted to just change the logo to WWE instead of WWF.
Yeah I'd like to see that. I can't stand the spinner belt. It's Cenas belt and doesn't look right on anyone else.:wwf:

You watch. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks of him - Vinnie Mac LOVES John Cena. He wants to have his children (LOL). Don't be surprised at all if he winds up taking the belt at SNME - with the future for Edge looking uncertain (he may move to ECW or SmackDown!), it seems like he'll win the title back. After that, I would expect Cena to start feuding with Randy Orton over the WWE Championship (he's been getting a BIG push in recent weeks with wins over Kurt Angle and Kane).

Well it looks like where going to be stuck with the spinner belt as long as cena or any transitional champion has it. Maybe when someone who is going to hold it for 3+ months wins it, they'll change it back to the old skool or some new design that isn't as 'gimmicky' as the current belt. I perferred the championship belt which had that blue globe in the middle of it. Forgot what era it was in. The one that Brock lesnar held was pretty cool too.

charzhino said:
Well it looks like where going to be stuck with the spinner belt as long as cena or any transitional champion has it. Maybe when someone who is going to hold it for 3+ months wins it, they'll change it back to the old skool or some new design that isn't as 'gimmicky' as the current belt. I perferred the championship belt which had that blue globe in the middle of it. Forgot what era it was in. The one that Brock lesnar held was pretty cool too.
It was the additude era I think because I looked on a site today and saw the addittude belt, and it looked like the one you were talking about.

Yup that was the attitude era won, that one was pretty nice. I loved the Smoking Skull Belt, though since that was only for Austin i dont think they should bring it back. I liked the Undisputed Championship Belt the one that Brock Lesnar had when he was wrestling on both shows and then decided to go to Smackdown and only wrestle there, later to renamed back as the WWE Championship.

im glad most of you agree, i honestly feel that cena is in the ultimate warrior category as far as being overrated, i like the old belts better, it represented alot more then

bewarethepink said:
Stone Cold's flaming skull belt was kick ass...

true that belt was kick ass, but that belt only stayed with Stone Cold. The spinner wwe title belt should only stick with cena like the U.S. spinner championship belt did.

newsboy_88 said:
true that belt was kick ass, but that belt only stayed with Stone Cold. The spinner wwe title belt should only stick with cena like the U.S. spinner championship belt did.
Yes I agree the spinner belt should stay with Cena, just like the Rock probably kept his too.:wwf:

I don't get what the big deal is with the "spinner" belt. It's just another personalized belt. The Rock had one, as well as, Stone Cold. I think the problem is that John Cena has the belt. It's pretty funny. I personally liked the bigger belts.

mystyk said:
They will keep it around because they can make money selling kids toy copy's of it. Why else would they have let Cena's goofy ass carry around his toys-r-us belt unless they could market it and make money.

Your right, they need to got back to a standard title. The sad thing is that they turned something of great prestege and turned it into something rediculous, and people bought into it.

i couldnt have said it better. theres a certain amount of prestige that comes with the wwe championship. and whoever holds it should understand that and PRESERVE that. its the highest prize in the industry's top brand so go figure...

they should throw the spinner out and make a traditional belt..

rapsa10 said:
i couldnt have said it better. theres a certain amount of prestige that comes with the wwe championship. and whoever holds it should understand that and PRESERVE that. its the highest prize in the industry's top brand so go figure...

they should throw the spinner out and make a traditional belt..
You couldn't have said it better, but he didn't say why it was ridiculous or why it has less prestige. Can you answer that?

I think Cena's belt is the most creative belt I've seen in a long time, and it deffinetly looks better than that boring black and gold belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back