Does the Tag Title Unification mean New belts...

First off, WWE won't be bringing back the old WWF tag titles. But yes, I do think there will be a new title belt to represent the Undisputed tag team champions. I'm not sure what it might look like, but I'll agree with the majority that I hope they aren't silver!

They should wear one belt and carry the other on their shoulder. They then have more options for later. I do hope we are going to a ladder match between the Miz and Morrison vs. the Colons (and maybe Legacy) at Backlash.

I like to see it unified and the old ones or at least some sort of reminents of the old ones bought back. But they most probably spin and sparkle right?

Im pretty sure theyre getting rid of a set of belts, which is good because like others said there is not enough tag teams to have two sets of tag champs. There should be one undisputed tag team champions that defend the belts on all the shows. Im rooting for Miz and Morrison because I honestly think they are the best tag team out right now by a mile.

As for the other belts, the only one I dont like is the ECW belt. Its horrible. I think the WWE Championship is the best belt there is. It just looks nice and expensive and something a champion would wear. I think its a helluva lot better than the World Heavyweight Championship. The US Title is a bit ugly also but not too bad. And personally I really like the Divas belt. Its a belt for a "DIVA". Of course its gonna be sparkly and shaped like a butterfly, its a DIVAS championship. Speaking of the Divas belt, I think they should unify the womens championship also. There should be one female champion of the WWE that defends on all shows like theyre doing with the tag belts. Actually now that I think of it they should unify the US and IC titles and the champ should defend on all shows. There is too many belts out right now.

First off, WWE won't be bringing back the old WWF tag titles. But yes, I do think there will be a new title belt to represent the Undisputed tag team champions. I'm not sure what it might look like, but I'll agree with the majority that I hope they aren't silver!

I don't think there will be any new belts and BTW nobody said they would be undisputed tag team champions they simpily used the term unified meaning they won't have new belts and would probally carry around both sets of tag titles.

Speaking of the Divas belt, I think they should unify the womens championship also. There should be one female champion of the WWE that defends on all shows like theyre doing with the tag belts. Actually now that I think of it they should unify the US and IC titles and the champ should defend on all shows. There is too many belts out right now.

With all that being said, why dont they unify the World Title's also and just end the brand split too huh? That was a good post until you started saying they need to unify all the belts.

I agree with the women's belts being unified, but the IC and US are fine how they are, because it keeps the brand extension more legit instead of just having everyone jumping shows all the time. It opens up the midcarders and doubles the potential instead of having everyone going for one belt creating a cluster fuck of midcarders. At least we can then see someone like Christian AND JBL having a belt, instead of having 30 guys going after 1 belt

I didn't realize the tag team title match at WM was a title unification match. From what I gather, its a title vs. title match. What is going to happen is that the winning tag team (more than like M&M) are going to get both belts. This will prolong the idea that they are the greatest tag team of the 20th century if they get to carry around 2 sets of tag titles. No need to unify the titles.

Good move on the WWE's part, and who better than Miz/Morrison to do it with. Honestly one set of tag team titles would be nice, and actually giving them titles a whole new look would be cool to. The WWE should consider building this division back up again since it has decided to uinify the belts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back