WE Need new world champions

Cena needs to lose the wwe championship because this whole hustle, loyalty gimmick is just crap and he should go to smackdown and be a heel street thug. Benoit, Booker t or kane should go to raw to win the wwe title. Mark henry should win the world heavyweight title and have a feud with rey mysterio when he returns. For the ecw title i think jeff hardy could be a great champion but if you were going to use wrestlers from ecw they should get elijah burke vs marcus cor von vs cm punk with cor von winning the title.

I think one major issue is that the WWE gets a bit watered-down. Let me explain - you have a grand total of 9 championships (WWE, World, ECW, RAW Tag, SD Tag, IC, US, Womens, Cruiser) on three shows, when one of the shows last night (RAW) has one star work 4 long (and very good) matches. Simple solution.

Tag team division to RAW. No tag teams titles on Smackdown at all. Smackdown gets the Cruiserweight and Women's Championships. I am not against losing the US Title in the process. The Cruiserweight title can be a springboard, or the IC title on RAW. Besides, the Money in the Bank match each year, in addition to the Royal Rumble, is a better springboard for a mid-carder to upper-echalon status anyway.

So RAW gets the World Heavyweight (biggest title should be on the biggest show, I agree), the Intercontinental, and the World Tag. Smackdown gets the WWE Title, the Women's Title, and the Cruiserweight Title. ECW gets the ECW title, and, get this, brings back the Hardcore Title. Only call it the "Extreme Championship" to dig TNA's "X-Division." That way you can hang on to inexpensive veteran draws like Sandman and Holly, give them something to do without risking putting them on top of a major prmotion.

Just bring the World Heavyweight Championship back to RAW and send the WWE Heavyweight Championship back to SmackDown. (Not to mention the RED diamond on the World title are RAW colors) Seeing the RAW's tag titles are the WORLD Tag Team Titles and SmackDown has the WWE Tag Team Titles, it would be a smart move. Plus the World Heavyweight Championship is the most popular title (and it's the best looking one, the WWE title's spinner is getting old and annoying). Why not give ECW a Tag Title. It could never hurt. Cause face it, the ECW Championship title storylines are getting kinda old. And bring in that TV Championship thingy, cause face it, ECW kinda stinks right now. Give them the Hardcore title too,move it to wendsday, and give them an extra hour. Also, Chavo really need to defend that there title of his, I only see him in tag matches now. And we really do need more championship contenders, its the same damn people over and over again, IT'S GETTING REALLY OLD NOW!!!!!!!

Folks, you won't solve the problems by simply throwing more championships at them. Saying we should give ECW 3 more titles (Tag, TV, and Hardcore) in a brand that is essentially only 8-10 people deep (Lashley, Holly, Snitsky, Cor Von, Punk, Thorn, Dreamer, Burke, Stryker, Sandman- RVD doesn't count because he is on his way out, thought so is Sandman) will create a situation where every match is a title match and NOBODY cares anymore.

I stand by my original point - only ONE show should have a tag division, and that is Raw. Otherwise, you get situations where two singles wrestlers are handed the tag belts just to advance a singles storyline (i.e. Rated RKO and Dx) because there are no decent teams to challenge. One tag division on Raw could show the Hardyz, Cade and Murdoch, Cryme Tyme, Douche and Domino, Kendrick and London (unless they split, stay on Smackdown, and go for Cruiserweight), WGTT, etc.

Here's another idea- what ever happened to the long lost art of the #1 contender's match? I recall The Rock, Mankind, and Ken Shamrock in a Steel Cage #1 contenders match years ago that got everybody's attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back