Should they retire?: HHH

Should Triple H retire?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not yet.

I think he should play the new "Mr. McMahon" role and become the heel GM of Raw and make life hell for the faces of the company. Then after months of verbal and physical abuse, a PPV match to settle the score. He'd be able to roll another 10-20 years at a less intense pace and still give the fans a show when he performs.

NOW PEEP GAME IM GONE LEARN YALL SOMETHIN...... Hunters got 1 thing that can set him apart from the rest if u think about it go for 17 championships or tie it up with flair if he choose not 2 take the spot cause he done everyboy whoever thought they had a name in wrestlin. SOOO i feel he could fight it out and go for that.......

I hope Triple H does not retire, if he is fully recovered from his injury and still has the hunger he is still one of the best in the business, and one of the few guys on the WWE roster with any name value.

His wrestling style isnt anything like Rey Mysterio's where athleticism is crucial, so Triple H could cover up any shortcomings in the ring quite easily. He doesnt fly about anyway, so I do not think he would have any problems performing as he did before.

I would like to see him stay around for as long as he can perform to his previous level, and feud with the next generation of main eventers such as Miz and Barrett and certainly to gain his revenge on Sheamus. He certainly needs another run to finish his career if he is getting ready to hang up his boots, but I do not want to see him wrestling into his 60s like Hulk Hogan or Flair. Triple H is a smart guy and will not want to damage his legacy by hanging on too long, and I do not want to see him do so.

If he has to retire in the near future, he already has his backstage role lined up nicely, which I think he will do full time after his days as an active competitor are up, but I would hope he would remain as an on-screen performer in another role, such as the GM of Raw or in a managerial capacity to a new up-and-coming talent. We all moan about new WWE wrestlers being unable to talk conivincingly and say "give him a manager"...well in Triple H you have the perfect mouthpiece. Remember those Raws where Hunter would come out and cut an awesome promo every week? There is noone better than The Game for a young wrestler to learn from and pick the brains of.

He has a young family, however, so maybe he thinks its time to call it a day and spend time with his kids, he is obviously a very rich man with an even richer wife so he doesnt NEED to wrestle, it just depends on whether he WANTS to. Even after retiring as a full-time wrestler, I would hope to see Triple H wrestle occasionally, just like Vince or Shane have done. He is always over as hell and putting The Game's name on a card always will boost PPV ratings and sales.

I do not think we have seen his last match, and I hope to see him back soon for at least one more run. Triple H is a bonafide star and it would be a shame to see him bow out without an epic final match and a well-deserved final title reign.

I think we will see someone get the chance to Play The Game a few more times yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back