• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Survivor Series 2015: General Discussion & Results Review Thread

Will The Undertaker join OR face The Wyatts

• He will team with The Wyatts

• He will form a team vs. The Wyatts

• He will face Bray or another member one-on-one

• Other (comments)

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's sad , Survivor Series is less than a week away and the card isn't even filled out yet. The card should have been finalized last night at RAW to give a little bit of time to promote the matches.

Here's the ( perceived ) card so far.

Pre show , completely unknown. No word on what's going to happen at the pre show. Probably a thrown together Survivor Series elimination match at the last minute. Predictions of Stardust , Wade Barrett and Neville will be on the pre show for sure. R-Truth is on the Pre-Pre Show in an empty arena before anyone shows up.

Main Show --

* To soak up some time, Miz T.V Interviews Bo Dallas for 1 hour and 32 minutes *

I assume The New Day vs The USO's for the Tag Team Titles ?

Charlotte vs Paige for the Diva's Title

Kevin Owens vs Ambrose

Roman Reigns vs Del Rio

Final Tournament Match for the WWE Heavyweight Title --

Undertaker and Kane vs Bray Wyatt and Braun Stroman --- Tag team match. Yes, a tag team match instead on a big, awesome 4 on 4 Survivor Series match. This match isn't even finalized yet either as Taker and Kane's opponents aren't official. It'll probably get announced briefly before a commercial break on Smackdown....

" Oh wow , Stardust took a spill on the outside of the ring. "

" Egad ! Did I tell you that I'm going out on Halloween with a shirt that says, Life. I'll be handing out lemons. "

" When we come back, can Stardust recover ? Bray and Braun are the guys...."

- Commercial -

Even though Undertaker is going to be rammed down our throats all week during - Undertaker Week - on The Network.... RAW needed to end with Undertaker's story at Survivor Series. Not the Diva's contract ....ugh. Taker should've come out and gave both Charlotte and Paige choke slams through the table.

I know WWE was thrown a curve ball when Seth Rollins went down but they have done an abysmal job building Survivor Series. There's always some intrigue when going into an event we know we're getting a new champion, but it would be nice if they would pretend to give a damn about the rest of the roster. For the past week or so I've been hearing there will be a traditional elimination match but no one knows who is going to be involved. Is the creative team really so incompetent that they can't build an entire show anymore? Regardless of what the match ends up being and how good the wrestlers make it, the match won't matter because it's obvious WWE doesn't give a shit about it and just pieced it together to fill in the time. I had more reason to care about Berzerker, Skinner, Col. Mustafa, and Hercules in 1991 than anyone that's going to be in this mystery match. When will WWE learn that if they show blatantly don't care about their superstars the fans won't care either? Somehow WWE has forgotten a major factor that sells a show; anticipation. They just think since Survivor Series has been around 28 years people will be happy just getting any old match. No need to actually build toward it at all. WWE not so creative strikes again. I really can't stress the importance of anticipation and WWE seems to have forgotten what that word means. Years ago I would look forward to a PPV for weeks and couldn't wait to watch it. Now I go on the internet on a Sunday morning and am reminded 'oh yeah, the PPV is tonight.' Now granted, adults tend not to get excited about these kinds of things like kids do, but still I think WWE not so creative deserves a lot of the blame for those feelings.

To be fair WWE has given time and attention to Taker & Kane vs. Wyatts but that doesn't matter much since they decided to give us an extremely underwhelming two on two match despite the history of this event giving us four on four matches and the Wyatts actually having four natural members without having to bring anyone else in. Once again, WWE not so creative. I'm becoming more of a bitter old man with every word I type so I'm going to find an old Survivor Series on the Network and remind myself of when WWE cared about this show.

Worst Survivor Series ever. Nothing else I need to say about that. A card with seemingly phoned in matches , Xavier's haircut was the best part of the show .

Worst PPV I can remember in years. Boring as hell. More stale, pathetic writing and storylines.

This company and their product is a gigantic dumpster fire right now. Complete garbage top to bottom.

Yeah, it was quite the lackluster show. There were some good matches and the wrestlers worked hard, but the spark just wasn't really there tonight. Reigns vs. Del Rio and Ambrose vs. Owens were both quality matches and while an obvious outcome doesn't necessarily mean a bad thing, I think it was in these instances.

The Divas Championship match was well wrestled but, again, the spark just really isn't there tonight. Charlotte retaining was the right call, but this program really could've used some more focused build over the past several weeks.

Taker & Kane vs. Wyatt & Harper was a fun, nostalgic match but, in all honesty, I don't really see the point of it. While it was fun to see Taker do some old spots on the 25th anniversary of his debut, it just feels like yet another kick in the nuts for Bray Wyatt.

The traditional Survivor Series matches, both on the kickoff show and the main card, were abysmal, just flat out abysmal and it was the definition of phoned in. Neither match got any hype whereas these matches used to be the centerpiece of the show. Hell, the reason it was called Survivor Series was because the card revolved around 10 man elimination tag team matches; now, they're a complete and irrelevant afterthought.

Ziggler vs. Breeze was an okay match, though too short to really mean much, but at least Breeze got the win.

Reigns vs. Ambrose was just an entirely lackluster bout. The only thing memorable about the match was its lack of anything remotely exciting. Reigns beat Ambrose is less than 10 minutes to win the title, Sheamus comes out to cash in MITB, does so and captures the title. So we have a guy with the title that a significant number of fans have no real interest in seeing have it and he's going to be chased by a another guy that a significant number of fans aren't all that interested in seeing become champion. If Reigns vs. Sheamus is your WrestleMania XXXII main event....well....as of right now, it makes the proposed Orton vs. Batista bout of WM XXX seem interesting by comparison.

This PPV actually made me consider cancelling my network subscription.

It wasn't that the quality of the matches was bad, it's just...the entire thing was horrendously paced. Every time a match started catching fire, it would abruptly end. Apparently more time had to saved for Undertaker's OVERLONG entrance. I was soooo bored by the time the final two matches were coming around.

Yeah, it was quite the lackluster show. There were some good matches and the wrestlers worked hard, but the spark just wasn't really there tonight. Reigns vs. Del Rio and Ambrose vs. Owens were both quality matches and while an obvious outcome doesn't necessarily mean a bad thing, I think it was in these instances.

The Divas Championship match was well wrestled but, again, the spark just really isn't there tonight. Charlotte retaining was the right call, but this program really could've used some more focused build over the past several weeks.

Taker & Kane vs. Wyatt & Harper was a fun, nostalgic match but, in all honesty, I don't really see the point of it. While it was fun to see Taker do some old spots on the 25th anniversary of his debut, it just feels like yet another kick in the nuts for Bray Wyatt.

The traditional Survivor Series matches, both on the kickoff show and the main card, were abysmal, just flat out abysmal and it was the definition of phoned in. Neither match got any hype whereas these matches used to be the centerpiece of the show. Hell, the reason it was called Survivor Series was because the card revolved around 10 man elimination tag team matches; now, they're a complete and irrelevant afterthought.

Ziggler vs. Breeze was an okay match, though too short to really mean much, but at least Breeze got the win.

Reigns vs. Ambrose was just an entirely lackluster bout. The only thing memorable about the match was its lack of anything remotely exciting. Reigns beat Ambrose is less than 10 minutes to win the title, Sheamus comes out to cash in MITB, does so and captures the title. So we have a guy with the title that a significant number of fans have no real interest in seeing have it and he's going to be chased by a another guy that a significant number of fans aren't all that interested in seeing become champion. If Reigns vs. Sheamus is your WrestleMania XXXII main event....well....as of right now, it makes the proposed Orton vs. Batista bout of WM XXX seem interesting by comparison.

I agree with everything you said and will add 2 things:

1) They dropped the ball from the start not finding 2 good partners for Undertaker and Kane and doing a traditional SS match vs. the entire Wyatt family, then dropped it again by not having it be Bray and Strowman. They are building Strowman up into a monster and then you have Luke Harper in the match? Makes no sense whatsoever.

2) Not only does everyone hate Sheamus, because he's awful both at wrestling and working the mic, but they've been burying him since MITB. He lost in the first round of the tournament, was losing tag-team matches with the already buried Wade Barrett, was in one of the useless and worthless SS elimination matches tonight... and now he's the freaking champion??? Literally the most lazy and boring writing EVER.

Would it have killed them to do one of 2 more exciting finished like either an Ambrose turn on Reigns after their match... or... having Sheamus come out to cash in but LOSE. Which the fans would have loved...

Now we're forced to sit through at least a month, if not more, of Sheamus feuds and storylines. Instant fast forward material every week.

There's like 2 good things in WWE right now. I cancelled my subscription tonight. Trash.

This PPV actually made me consider cancelling my network subscription.

It wasn't that the quality of the matches was bad, it's just...the entire thing was horrendously paced. Every time a match started catching fire, it would abruptly end. Apparently more time had to saved for Undertaker's OVERLONG entrance. I was soooo bored by the time the final two matches were coming around.

Ya for real. I know it's Undertaker's special night but that was a bit long. His music starts, he didn't even come out until about 1:30 into his music. Then he takes his really slow walk to the ring like always. It's not menacing, it's pretty boring. Something a little different for once would've been nice. Then after the match, his walk out is damn near as long as his entrance, hurry up old man. :)

1) They dropped the ball from the start not finding 2 good partners for Undertaker and Kane and doing a traditional SS match vs. the entire Wyatt family, then dropped it again by not having it be Bray and Strowman. They are building Strowman up into a monster and then you have Luke Harper in the match? Makes no sense whatsoever.

2) Not only does everyone hate Sheamus, because he's awful both at wrestling and working the mic, but they've been burying him since MITB. He lost in the first round of the tournament, was losing tag-team matches with the already buried Wade Barrett, was in one of the useless and worthless SS elimination matches tonight... and now he's the freaking champion??? Literally the most lazy and boring writing EVER.

Would it have killed them to do one of 2 more exciting finished like either an Ambrose turn on Reigns after their match... or... having Sheamus come out to cash in but LOSE. Which the fans would have loved...

Now we're forced to sit through at least a month, if not more, of Sheamus feuds and storylines. Instant fast forward material every week.

There's like 2 good things in WWE right now. I cancelled my subscription tonight. Trash.

I was really hoping Roman would overcome the cash in, that would've been one of the biggest reactions of his career IMO. He got a surprisingly great reaction against Del Rio so there was quite a few Roman fans in attendance.

I actually thought the Wyatt's would ultimately win here...until Rowan was selected to be Bray's tag team partner...because yeah, when fighting against two legends, I'm going to choose the guy who loses almost every match. I know that Braun is being protected, but it's stupid from a storyline perspective. At least they should've opened with a brawl and had Kane/Taker chokeslam him through a table before the match started. Then I could understand Bray's choice...

Well, that happened. I didn't think this show was as bad as some are saying, however it felt like something was missing. Things could have been far worse. Let's take a look at each match.

Pre-Show: Team Miz VS Team Neville
Why was this the pre-show? This is Survivor Series. These matches should be on the main card and they should be advertised more. Pretty forgettable. What pre-show match isn't these days though?

Alberto Del Rio VS Roman Reigns (World Heavyweight Championship Tournament Semi-Final match)
Didn't expect this to open the show. Good stuff by both guys and this really exceeded expectations. I wasn't a fan of Del Rio being in the tournament, let alone in the semi-final. How about defending the US Championship? That would have been better. We got a good match at least.

Dean Ambrose VS Kevin Owens (World Heavyweight Championship Tournament Semi-Final match)
Similar thoughts here, as this was a decent match but Owens should have defended the Intercontinental Championship. I liked Del Rio VS Reigns a little better, which is surprising as I thought this one would be the superior semi-final match.

Team New Day VS Team Ryback
Ugh.... Yeah, let's take a match that has not been advertised WHATSOEVER and throw it together at the last second at the PPV that is named after said match type. Normally I love the traditional Survivor Series elimination matches but this sucked. Xavier and Kofi should have finished the match. Ryback is as boring as ever. This was the worst match of the night.

Charlotte (c) VS Paige [Divas Championship]
Not bad. They are both capable of better, although it's nice to have an intense personal feud between a Divas Champion and #1 Contender who can actually wrestle. More please! Whether Paige gets another shot or Sasha is next, can't wait to see what's next in the division.

Dolph Ziggler VS Tyler Breeze
This match genuinely surprised me twice. It didn't go on first as I had predicted it would, and Tyler Breeze won. Good for Breeze, as Ziggler wouldn't have needed the win. It ended far sooner than I expected it to.

Bray Wyatt & Luke Harper VS Undertaker & Kane
Awesome. We got lucky and the two better in-ring competitors of The Wyatts were the ones to face The Brothers of Destruction. I was very concerned that we would have gotten stuck with Strowman in the match. I'm sure people are going to whine like crazy about Bray Wyatt losing, but for goodness sakes, did anyone see any other outcome of this match? The show centered around celebrating Undertaker. There's no way he was losing unless this was his retirement match. This was my favorite match of the night.

Dean Ambrose VS Roman Reigns (World Heavyweight Championship Tournament Final match)
Whoa, what happened here? This had the potential to steal the show, especially after Dean and Roman had time to rest from the beginning of the show. It started out good but then ended out of nowhere. Roman Reigns winning the World Heavyweight Championship finally was predictable, yet still I was happy for him.... until.... it happened.

Sheamus VS Roman Reigns (c) [World Heavyweight Championship via Money In The Bank cash-in]
Sheamus cashed in Money In The Bank on Roman Reigns in an extremely predictable move. When neither Dean nor Reigns turned, I knew it was coming. I'm fine with this. It places Sheamus as the new top heel guy for The Authority while Reigns and Ambrose can feud with him until Seth Rollins returns, which almost certainly has to be as a face.

Overall Thoughts
This was a step down from Hell In A Cell last month. Survivor Series continues to be the worst of The Big 4 and is really only still a big deal due to the history behind the brand. Both midcard champions should have defended their belts and not made it to the semi-finals. I also wouldn't have had three tournament matches on the show, only the final would have sufficed. Having the two semi-finals on Raw instead would have opened up more room for another traditional elimination match. They've had one for the divas in recent years, surprised we didn't get one now that the division's quality has increased so much. I put this as the 8th of 12 shows for 2015 when ranking them all. It was still better than the highly underwhelming Summerslam, as well as the disappointing Royal Rumble, the useless Battleground (why is that brand even still around?), and the awful Fast Lane. Here's to hoping they end the year on strongly with TLC next month.

DAGGER'S 2015 PPV RANKINGS
1. Wrestlemania 31
2. Money In the Bank 2015
3. Elimination Chamber 2015
4. Night of Champions 2015
5. Payback 2015
6. Hell In A Cell 2015
7. Extreme Rules 2015
8. Survivor Series 2015
9. Summerslam 2015
10. Royal Rumble 2015
11. Battleground 2015
12. Fastlane 2015

I actually thought the Wyatt's would ultimately win here...until Rowan was selected to be Bray's tag team partner...because yeah, when fighting against two legends, I'm going to choose the guy who loses almost every match. I know that Braun is being protected, but it's stupid from a storyline perspective. At least they should've opened with a brawl and had Kane/Taker chokeslam him through a table before the match started. Then I could understand Bray's choice...

I just wonder what they're protecting Braun from. I remember when The Wyatts first debuted Bray hardly wrestled and had Rowan/Harper wrestled most of the time so whenever Bray wrestles it's a big deal but like what could the long term plan be with Strowman?

I would have assumed he could face Cena in the near future but with Cena back in the US title picture and Bray and Cena staying far away from each other I don't see that. The WWE WHC and IC champions are heels.

I was really hoping Roman would overcome the cash in, that would've been one of the biggest reactions of his career IMO. He got a surprisingly great reaction against Del Rio so there was quite a few Roman fans in attendance.
This was Reigns' home arena. He played for Georgia Tech. I am not surprised he got a decent reaction. I would not have been surprised if The Varsity sold a "Roman Reigns Hor Dog" to commemorate tonight. As for Sheamus cashing in: Oy vey! Real crap booking. They could have put it on Owens and it would have been much more effective. Sheamus is a disaster with the strap.

Braun will be this years Rusev, before he gets fed to a hero like Cena or Reigns. Personally, I think it's stupid to have an underling be stronger than the main attraction, but whatever. The Wyatt Family is pretty much dead anyway, so why not?

I loved the Survivor Series styled match because literally no one benefited from it. Ryback pinned Sheamus, but it means nothing since Ryback had 2 more allies, so odds were in his favor. Sheamus ultimately lost, so gained nothing. Barrett was the first to be taken out and New Day lost members pretty early and lost the match. The Uso's and Lucha Dragons both lost a member, so neither team really went over. It was as if WWE wanted to find the perfect way to make sure no none advanced in any way from this match.

Ugh, this PPV made me too angry. It's not even technically an awful show, it's just horrid, awful writing and booking and a crowd who was either too generous or too silent. Argh!

On a positive note, really stretching for one here...this is last nights Survivor Series I'm talking about ....the commentating by JBL , Cole and Jerry Lawler was good. I usually pan them after a PPV but they did a good job this show. Cole had the line of the night..." Sheamus should cash his briefcase in for a personality. " Nice one !

As for Booker T and his extreme pre show ego.....ugh. Please give him something else to do.

It's good that people are cancelling their subscriptions because WWE needs to realise how terrible they are. Although this is why the Network is such a great idea, if you think the current product sucks there's still a chance you'll keep the Network for the archive content. This PPV sounded like complete trash, the worst in a long while. So what if Undertaker's career turned 25... he should have lost or had a different match with a proper build, having a tag match to celebrate such a huge milestone is completely underwhelming and ridiculous, they should have had something significant to celebrate Taker... or let him put over Bray, you always here how he wants to give back to the business... he's proved he's a company man by burying promising new talent to make up for Cena not being around.

The PPV showed everything that is wrong with the WWE right now. The lack of star power was amazing, and Vince McMahon deserves a kick up the ass with a frozen boot for not elevating talent.

They also played it way to safe and should have gone out on a limb. Give the title to Owens or Ambrose, the way it ended with Reigns having a 3 minute title run, and then Sheamus cashing in was just well, ugh.

I had read there would be a 5 on 5 Survivor Series match with the teams TBA, but never expected what we got. New Day was fantastic as usual and Barrett was hilarious. But it was over much too fast and it seemed like it was a rushed affair.

Taker has to pick it up getting to the ring. I suggest maybe borrow Zeb's scooter. Too long and getting boring.

All in all it was kind of a really horrible PPV. I know they had injuries happen just a couple of weeks ago and had to change things around, but come on, they have enough talent on this roster to make this worth watching.

I'm losing hope for Mania, unless they bring in a shit load of part timers.

Fuckin WWE cost me 100 damn bucks by having Sheamus cash-in last night... that's going to leave me salty for a little bit...

What a BS show by the way. At a time when WWE could have (SHOULD HAVE) done something, anything different to keep people watching, they literally go with the safest, most boring, most fucking obvious route they could have. Such a joke. I was happy with Breeze going over but that was about it last night.

The Owens/Ambrose match was pretty generic with a generic ending. Same for Reigns/Del Rio and Reigns/Ambrose. Sheamus cashing in after being made to look like a total goof earlier in the night was such a stupid and bad decision, that I'm not even going to get into it because I'll be here forever. Half the matches were thrown together and I'm pretty sure Taker and Kane/Wyatts only went like 12 minutes, while the SS elimination match went 20+. Ambrose probably drops down the card meaning WWE likely forgets about him and leaves him floating in the IC title picture again.

Just a really crappy PPV and a night that weakened my faith in WWE even more. Was really excited for this PPV and it was undoubtedly the worst of the year by a mile.

Very lazy booking by WWE. A failed Sheamus cashin would've been at least something surprising... The Survivor Series 5 on 5 matches had no build up, the Diva's title match had no heat from the crowd, and the matches once again were way to predictable. What they could've done.....

Reigns fights off Sheamus and stops the cashin...

Tonight on Raw, HHH says Roman you had a good night but that was last night. You don't want to be "the chosen one" then I guess I will need to make an example of you. Reigns vs. HHH at TLC for the WWE Title!!!

TLC Card
Reigns vs. HHH (WWE Title)
Kevin Owens vs. Dean Ambrose (I-C Title)
Alberto Del Rio vs. Dolph Ziggler (US Title)
New Day vs. Uso's vs. Barrett/Sheamus vs. Lucha Dragons (Tag Titles-Ladder Match)
Charlotte vs. Paige vs. Sasha Banks (Diva's Title)
Wyatt Family vs. Dudley Boys (Tables Match)
Neville vs. Tyler Breeze (opening match)

HHH wins the title with interference from the "New Authority" members James Storm, Samoa Joe, and Shawn Michaels.

Michaels becomes the new "Raw GM"

Something fresh and enough to keep the WWE Universe engaged in the product. Storm and Joe would be way over with the crowd even as Heels.

If you don't like Sheamus that's fine. I'm not a Sheamus fan myself, but to say he is bad in the ring and on the mic is just absurd. If that were true he would not have been at or near the top spot in the WWE for the past 6 years. Truth is he is good in the ring. He is a power guy who has enough speed and athleticism to keep up and work good matches with smaller guys. He also has been able to add to his move set throughout the years to keep him fresh through the years. Moves like his Irish Curse backbreaker and White Noise are a couple examples of his ability to take simple moves and make them something more. Also like that he has incorporated the cloverleaf and added a submission to his arsenal. But more important then that he executes his moves well and looks good doing so. Something I consider just as important as being able to do the moves is doing them well.

As for his mic skills. If it's the accent that hangs you up then there's no way around that. But his english is clear and concise (as it is his first language), and more importantly, he consistently delivers well paced promos without fumbling his words or getting lost in his train of thought. Now I think he works better as a heel as face Sheamus got stale pretty quick and I can't defend the funky thing he does with his facial hair, but to say he's bad in the ring and on the mic is just flat wrong.

If you don't like Sheamus that's fine. I'm not a Sheamus fan myself, but to say he is bad in the ring and on the mic is just absurd. If that were true he would not have been at or near the top spot in the WWE for the past 6 years. Truth is he is good in the ring. He is a power guy who has enough speed and athleticism to keep up and work good matches with smaller guys. He also has been able to add to his move set throughout the years to keep him fresh through the years. Moves like his Irish Curse backbreaker and White Noise are a couple examples of his ability to take simple moves and make them something more. Also like that he has incorporated the cloverleaf and added a submission to his arsenal. But more important then that he executes his moves well and looks good doing so. Something I consider just as important as being able to do the moves is doing them well.

As for his mic skills. If it's the accent that hangs you up then there's no way around that. But his english is clear and concise (as it is his first language), and more importantly, he consistently delivers well paced promos without fumbling his words or getting lost in his train of thought. Now I think he works better as a heel as face Sheamus got stale pretty quick and I can't defend the funky thing he does with his facial hair, but to say he's bad in the ring and on the mic is just flat wrong.

I'm also on the positive side with Sheamus. There really is nothing wrong with this guy, people just flat out hate him because of how he looks and that he seems boring. I agree that a look change is in order. I'd go the drastic route too, shave his stupid beard off, shave his awesome Mohawk off ( everyone hates it, I'm probably the only wrestling fan alive who likes it ). Now give him a historical Celtic Warrior face paint job on his whole head right down his shoulders and arms. Make him looks like a kick ass warrior with the dark blue face paint. People will still hate him, but he will look awesome. :)

He's dangerous in the ring, has injured a number of wrestlers over the years due to his recklessness and poor execution of moves and his matches are consistently boring.

I don't care about accents, actually I like the Irish accent. But when is the last time Sheamus cut a promo that you remembered past the next commercial break?

I am not aware of anything with Sheamus other than the stories that came out earlier in the year about him being too "Rough" with Daniel Bryan before he went back on the shelf. I hope that's not what your referring to as Bryan going back on the shelf had nothing to do with working with Sheamus.

As for the promos, other than all time greats like Rock, Austin and Flair there aren't many guys whose promos remain memorable. I do like the "Are You Not Entertained" That Sheamus has been working in since he came back earlier in the year. While not a promo, it is something that he consistently does that sticks with me.

I am not aware of anything with Sheamus other than the stories that came out earlier in the year about him being too "Rough" with Daniel Bryan before he went back on the shelf. I hope that's not what your referring to as Bryan going back on the shelf had nothing to do with working with Sheamus.

As for the promos, other than all time greats like Rock, Austin and Flair there aren't many guys whose promos remain memorable. I do like the "Are You Not Entertained" That Sheamus has been working in since he came back earlier in the year. While not a promo, it is something that he consistently does that sticks with me.

Of note, Sheamus also severely injured Ryback once upon a time and CM Punk claims Sheamus injured him as well.

So, that is at least 3 cases right there.

Either way, he's incredibly boring in the ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back