WWE Royal Rumble 2015 **Official** General Discussion Aftermath Thread

That N Word

Actively evolving
Royal Rumble is the next WWE PPV and I decided to make the GD thread. What is your RR 2015 predictions. My predictions are:

WWE Tag Team Championships: The Uso's vs Miz & Mizdow (c) : I don't think this feud ends tonight and I hope it doesn't it is one of the better feuds/storylines right now. I also see The Accension "Rise" at Royal Rumble.

WWE Diva's Championship: Brie Bella vs Nikki Bella (C) : I am not looking forward to this but either AJ is working us or she is leaving and this will more than likely be the title match.

WWE European Championship: Rusev(c) vs Erick Rowan: I see Rusev throwing the US title in the trash on Monday with Cena coming out to confront him about it. The two would then brawl with Cena taking down Rusev and Brock making his return beating up Cena. Rowan makes the save and stares down Brock saying he hates bully's and beats up Brock he get's in Rusev's face with Brock getting up attacking him from behind and F5'ing him. The next week Rowan goes after Brock again when Brock say's he is defending his title tonight in a "Open Challenge." Rusev attacks Rowan on stage and Brock doesn't really compete.

WWE Intercontinental Championship: Dolph Ziggler (c) vs Luke Harper (IC title) : I see Ziggler regaining the title at TLC and BNB returning starting a WM 31 feud.

Ryback or Roman Reigns vs Triple H: Both of these matches has been rumored to happen for months. The one with Ryback has been rumored exactly for RR.

Brock Lesnar(c) vs John Cena vs Randy Orton (WWE WHC): This may not happen (with Orton being added) but it makes sense. Rollins costing Randy the match and Rusev costing Cena the match. This would get Brock major heat heading into a match with Roman who has some heat his self. A little something like Rusev attack Cena early on and the two brawling to the back leaving it to just Brock and Orton. Orton is about to win and as he goes for the pin he get's Curb stomped "OUTTA NOWHERE" (Pun intended.) Brock wins and Seth reveals he is a Paul Heyman Guy.

Royal Rumble 2015:: Roman wins the match and his celebration is cut short by Brock Lesnar who attacks him

WHAT ARE YOUR PREDICTIONS??? LET ME KNOW BELOW!!!

OP NOTE: SO THE MODS/ADMINS DON'T HAVE TO SAY IT. THIS IS A NON-SPAM ZONE!!!! WHICH MEANS DON'T JUST SIMPLY PUT "I AGREE" OR "I DISAGREE"

Who should win the Rumble: Ryback.

Who will win the Rumble: Roman Reigns.

Who should be in the final 4 in the rumble? Ryback, Reigns, Rollins and... BUNNY!!!! They should totally push the Bunny hard for the rumble. He will be the comedy attraction like Santino was a couple years ago. It would be hilarious. Just the THOUGHT of Bunny having a chance will have me on the edge of my seat. WWE needs to do this.

Surprise Rumble Entrants

Adrian Neville - just lost his NXT title so looks like he will be moved up to main roster.

Sami Zayn - current NXT champion. Will give him some exposure.

Shelton Benjamin - pretty sure WWE have just trademarked something to do with him so we could see him return.

Batista - would be great to see the Animal return, clean house, go the distance then get screwed out of the win.

CM Punk - just kidding.

I, for one, am looking forward to the grudge match between Dean Ambrose and a TV set. I hope Dean gets some measure of revenge on that diabolical appliance.

The winner will be Roman. We all agree.
NXT entrance: Adrian Neville doing Kofi Kingston's work.
Legend entrance:Scott hall
Surprise entrance:maybe Benjamin,maybe Batista,maybe Marrella

Winner: Reigns. I feel the Royal Rumble match doesn't have much predicitable, especially considering the last few years, the most obvious choice for the Royal Rumble winner has actually won the match. As shown lately with Cena, and Batista, and to a certain extent Sheamus and Del Rio.

I want a shocker, and I would love for someone like Cesaro, Ziggler, Ambrose, even Ryback, or a returning Bad News. Anything different. But I'm 100% sure that's not gonna happen.

NXT entrance: Neville, and hopefully Tyler Breeze.

Returns: Bad News Barrett, maybe Daniel Bryan.

Not much else I could think of.

I'm a massive fan of the Royal Rumble PPV and look forward to it every year and while last years was a bit of a let down, I'm sure this years event will be far better. As far as matches go, we already know we are going to see Lesner VS Cena 4 and while I'm sure Brock will retain on the Night, I have no idea how this one will finish. As for the rest of the card I'm sure we will see Dolph Ziggler and Luke Harper face off for the IC title one more time and after this weeks episode of raw I imagine we will see Rusev's undefeated streak come to a end when Ryback beats him for the US Title, With the Uso's vs the Miz and Mizdow and Natalia VS Nicki Bella filling the rest of the card. As for the Royal Rumble match, I am fully Expecting it to eclipse last years match and while Roman Reigns does look set to win this years event, I don't see this year being as disappointing as last year when Batista won and Bryan was nowhere to be seen. I also think we will see a number of returns this year and I can see Orton, RVD, Barrett and Possible Mysterio all returning at somepoint during the match. I can also see Adrian Neville making his main Roster debut during the match and with the WWE2K15 WCW pack being available by then it would not surprise me if somebody like Finley or DDP were the surprise entrant for this year.

This is going to be my predictions for the entire 2015 Royal Rumble PPV, including a detailed prediction of the Rumble Match itself at the bottom. First i'll start off with the matches.

(Pre-Show) The Uso's vs The Miz+Damian Mizdow (c) for the WWE Tag Team Championship.- The Jimmy Uso/Miz fued has been a big part of this month long fued, and I think the fued will culminate at the PPV after their fluke ending at TLC. I don't see them taking the titles off Miz and Mizdow yet, especially given how Mizdow is still way over with the crowd. So winners and STILL tag champions- The Miz+Damian Mizdow.

(Match #1) Randy Orton vs Seth Rollins- I'm predicting on the first RAW of 2015(Jan 5th), Orton makes his return and goes after Rollins setting this match up. My prediction is Orton will get his revenge as Rollins has the "curse of the mitb briefcase" which means he loses every match until he cashes in. So winner- Randy Orton

(Match #2) Rusev (c) vs Ryback for the United States Championship.- After Raw, I think this is a forgone conclusion that these 2 will have a match at the PPV. And I'm going to say it, now that Kurt Angle has officially announced he resigned with TNA(sadly). I think it's time for Ryback to finally end Rusev's undefeated streak, and Rusev will also lose in a rematch at Fast Lane to set up Rusev-Cena for WrestleMania. So winner and *NEW* United States champion- Ryback.

(Match #3) Natalya vs Nikki Bella (c) for the WWE Divas Championship.- Just a fill-in, useless diva match again. I predict Kidd will somehow "accidently" cost Nattie the match. Winner and STILL Divas champ- Nikki Bella
(Match #4) Brock Lesnar (c) vs John Cena for the WWE Championship.- Some people for some reason don't see this as predictable as it is. I've heard rumors that some people think Cena will win and Brock won't be going to Mania as Champion because he might be going back to UFC. Well I don't believe that, I think it will be once again a brutal match. But i'll stick with the original rumor. Winner and STILL WWE champion- Brrrrrockkk LLLLesnarrrrr(in Paul Heyman voice :icon_smile:.

(Match #5) 30-Man Royal Rumble- Winner: Roman Reigns(see details of Rumble below).

Obviously have to stick with the rumors, as that still looks like thats the direction they're going. For a couple weeks I was thinking Ryback would take Reigns' spot in the mega push but after seeing how Reigns returned, thats not going to be the case. So I'm going to predict the Entrant Order, even though its almost impossible to predict. And also in parenthesis will be (elimination #,eliminated by).

1. Kane (2,bubba+d-von)
2. D-Von Dudley (3,rusev)
3. Jey Uso (1,kane)
4. Bubba Ray Dudley (5,rollins)
5. Rusev (18,ryback)
6. Adrian Neville (8,rusev)
7. Goldust (7,rowan)
8. Kofi Kingston (6,rusev)
9. The Sandman (4,rusev)
10. Seth Rollins (28,reigns)
11. Erick Rowan (11,show)
12. Stardust (10,reigns)
13. Luke Harper (9,reigns)
14. Roman Reigns- WINNER
15. Big Show (12,sheamus)
16. Sheamus (22,batista)
17. Dolph Ziggler (26,wyatt)
18. Shelton Benjamin (14,miz)
19. Jimmy Uso (13,miz)
20. The Miz (15,ryback)
21. Damian Mizdow (16,eliminates himself by mocking miz's elimination)
22. Ryback (19,rusev will re-enter the ring after ryback eliminates him)
23. Tommy Dreamer (17,wyatt)
24. Bray Wyatt (24,ambrose)
25. Rey Mysterio (21,orton)
26. Rob Van Dam (20,batista)
27. Batista (29,reigns)
28. Randy Orton (25,rollins)
29. Chris Jericho (23,wyatt)
30. Dean Ambrose (27,rollins)

Summary of Rumble: I do see surprise returns from The Dudley Boyz, Sandman, Shelton Benjamin, and Tommy Dreamer. Including a injury return of Sheamus. Dudleyz will enter that close to each other so they can give a vintage 3-D to Kane through a table. I also see Adrian Neville making his debut. I predict a funny skit, where Ryback will eliminate The Miz and then Mizdow will eliminate himself "mocking miz". There is also always 1 superstar who gets eliminated and comes back in and eliminates someone, my prediction is thats how Ryback gets eliminated after eliminating Rusev. I see a repeat of the final 2 from last year Reigns and Batista, but Reigns winning this time. I predict by far Rusev will dominate the Rumble with the most eliminations(7), while Reigns will only have 4 in his winning effort. I also predict Rusev and Seth Rollins will each last the longest of any superstar in the match.

So thats my predictions, what do you guys think? And whats you're predictions?

Nice ideas you are missing two points

40 man rr instead of 30 this year
STING. I think sting will be at the rumble in some form maybe to interact with HHH again but i think he will be there to build further to potential mania match.

Also reigns winning is a little predictable but then it is WWE creative so your most likely right

They announced back in September or so that they were going back to the 30-man concept, they could not get as many ECW originals to show up as expected is my guess. Also WWE signed Sting to a rumored 5 appearance contract(first appearance was Survivor Series). So they only have 4 left, including Mania, so 3. Those will be the final 3 RAWs leading into Mania. Roman Reigns since WrestleMania 30 was rumored to win and its obvious with his huge push he's had this year.

This is going to be my predictions for the entire 2015 Royal Rumble PPV, including a detailed prediction of the Rumble Match itself at the bottom. First i'll start off with the matches.

(Pre-Show) The Uso's vs The Miz+Damian Mizdow (c) for the WWE Tag Team Championship.- The Jimmy Uso/Miz fued has been a big part of this month long fued, and I think the fued will culminate at the PPV after their fluke ending at TLC. I don't see them taking the titles off Miz and Mizdow yet, especially given how Mizdow is still way over with the crowd. So winners and STILL tag champions- The Miz+Damian Mizdow.

(Match #1) Randy Orton vs Seth Rollins- I'm predicting on the first RAW of 2015(Jan 5th), Orton makes his return and goes after Rollins setting this match up. My prediction is Orton will get his revenge as Rollins has the "curse of the mitb briefcase" which means he loses every match until he cashes in. So winner- Randy Orton

(Match #2) Rusev (c) vs Ryback for the United States Championship.- After Raw, I think this is a forgone conclusion that these 2 will have a match at the PPV. And I'm going to say it, now that Kurt Angle has officially announced he resigned with TNA(sadly). I think it's time for Ryback to finally end Rusev's undefeated streak, and Rusev will also lose in a rematch at Fast Lane to set up Rusev-Cena for WrestleMania. So winner and *NEW* United States champion- Ryback.

(Match #3) Natalya vs Nikki Bella (c) for the WWE Divas Championship.- Just a fill-in, useless diva match again. I predict Kidd will somehow "accidently" cost Nattie the match. Winner and STILL Divas champ- Nikki Bella
(Match #4) Brock Lesnar (c) vs John Cena for the WWE Championship.- Some people for some reason don't see this as predictable as it is. I've heard rumors that some people think Cena will win and Brock won't be going to Mania as Champion because he might be going back to UFC. Well I don't believe that, I think it will be once again a brutal match. But i'll stick with the original rumor. Winner and STILL WWE champion- Brrrrrockkk LLLLesnarrrrr(in Paul Heyman voice :icon_smile:.

(Match #5) 30-Man Royal Rumble- Winner: Roman Reigns(see details of Rumble below).

Obviously have to stick with the rumors, as that still looks like thats the direction they're going. For a couple weeks I was thinking Ryback would take Reigns' spot in the mega push but after seeing how Reigns returned, thats not going to be the case. So I'm going to predict the Entrant Order, even though its almost impossible to predict. And also in parenthesis will be (elimination #,eliminated by).

1. Kane (2,bubba+d-von)
2. D-Von Dudley (3,rusev)
3. Jey Uso (1,kane)
4. Bubba Ray Dudley (5,rollins)
5. Rusev (18,ryback)
6. Adrian Neville (8,rusev)
7. Goldust (7,rowan)
8. Kofi Kingston (6,rusev)
9. The Sandman (4,rusev)
10. Seth Rollins (28,reigns)
11. Erick Rowan (11,show)
12. Stardust (10,reigns)
13. Luke Harper (9,reigns)
14. Roman Reigns- WINNER
15. Big Show (12,sheamus)
16. Sheamus (22,batista)
17. Dolph Ziggler (26,wyatt)
18. Shelton Benjamin (14,miz)
19. Jimmy Uso (13,miz)
20. The Miz (15,ryback)
21. Damian Mizdow (16,eliminates himself by mocking miz's elimination)
22. Ryback (19,rusev will re-enter the ring after ryback eliminates him)
23. Tommy Dreamer (17,wyatt)
24. Bray Wyatt (24,ambrose)
25. Rey Mysterio (21,orton)
26. Rob Van Dam (20,batista)
27. Batista (29,reigns)
28. Randy Orton (25,rollins)
29. Chris Jericho (23,wyatt)
30. Dean Ambrose (27,rollins)

Summary of Rumble: I do see surprise returns from The Dudley Boyz, Sandman, Shelton Benjamin, and Tommy Dreamer. Including a injury return of Sheamus. Dudleyz will enter that close to each other so they can give a vintage 3-D to Kane through a table. I also see Adrian Neville making his debut. I predict a funny skit, where Ryback will eliminate The Miz and then Mizdow will eliminate himself "mocking miz". There is also always 1 superstar who gets eliminated and comes back in and eliminates someone, my prediction is thats how Ryback gets eliminated after eliminating Rusev. I see a repeat of the final 2 from last year Reigns and Batista, but Reigns winning this time. I predict by far Rusev will dominate the Rumble with the most eliminations(7), while Reigns will only have 4 in his winning effort. I also predict Rusev and Seth Rollins will each last the longest of any superstar in the match.

So thats my predictions, what do you guys think? And whats you're predictions?

There is already a thread for this so this will most likely be moved. But great card although I think at this point both Rollins/Orton and Ryback/Rusev will be stretched to Mania

Don't agree that so many 'returns' will take place in the match (not counting those actually under some kind of contract already, like Jericho, Van Dam and Batista - all of them could easily appear)

Completely agree Adrian Neville will make his main roster debut in the match.

Almost nailed ok certainties that Rollins and Ziggler will enter early and be around at the end.

Nice ideas you are missing two points

40 man rr instead of 30 this year
STING. I think sting will be at the rumble in some form maybe to interact with HHH again but i think he will be there to build further to potential mania match.

Also reigns winning is a little predictable but then it is WWE creative so your most likely right

I could have sworn the 2015 edition of the Rumble Match was going to feature 40 participants but the E has been running promos advertising the traditional 30. Looks they possible scrapped the idea or, and “I know this is a stretch,” the dirt sheet reporters misinformed us.

Reigns being a predictable choice to win is ok. A vast majority wrestling throughout the ages has been predictable. It is all about how it is presented and the execution. With that I have zero faith the E will get either of those right.

Royal Rumble is the next WWE PPV and I decided to make the GD thread. What is your RR 2015 predictions. My predictions are:

WWE Tag Team Championships: The Uso's vs Miz & Mizdow (c) : I don't think this feud ends tonight and I hope it doesn't it is one of the better feuds/storylines right now. I also see The Accension "Rise" at Royal Rumble.

WWE Diva's Championship: Brie Bella vs Nikki Bella (C) : I am not looking forward to this but either AJ is working us or she is leaving and this will more than likely be the title match.

WWE European Championship: Rusev(c) vs Erick Rowan: I see Rusev throwing the US title in the trash on Monday with Cena coming out to confront him about it. The two would then brawl with Cena taking down Rusev and Brock making his return beating up Cena. Rowan makes the save and stares down Brock saying he hates bully's and beats up Brock he get's in Rusev's face with Brock getting up attacking him from behind and F5'ing him. The next week Rowan goes after Brock again when Brock say's he is defending his title tonight in a "Open Challenge." Rusev attacks Rowan on stage and Brock doesn't really compete.

WWE Intercontinental Championship: Dolph Ziggler (c) vs Luke Harper (IC title) : I see Ziggler regaining the title at TLC and BNB returning starting a WM 31 feud.

Ryback or Roman Reigns vs Triple H: Both of these matches has been rumored to happen for months. The one with Ryback has been rumored exactly for RR.

Brock Lesnar(c) vs John Cena vs Randy Orton (WWE WHC): This may not happen (with Orton being added) but it makes sense. Rollins costing Randy the match and Rusev costing Cena the match. This would get Brock major heat heading into a match with Roman who has some heat his self. A little something like Rusev attack Cena early on and the two brawling to the back leaving it to just Brock and Orton. Orton is about to win and as he goes for the pin he get's Curb stomped "OUTTA NOWHERE" (Pun intended.) Brock wins and Seth reveals he is a Paul Heyman Guy.

Royal Rumble 2015:: Roman wins the match and his celebration is cut short by Brock Lesnar who attacks him

WHAT ARE YOUR PREDICTIONS??? LET ME KNOW BELOW!!!

Solid card. Royal Rumble has very few matches since the Rumble match itself is nearly an hour long and you got the WWE WHC main event which should take take up 20 minutes.

My RR card:

WWE WHC match
Brock vs. Cena

30 Man Royal Rumble match

Dean Ambrose vs. Bray Wyatt

Divas Championship match
Nikki vs. Natayla

Tag Team Championship match
Usos vs. Miz and Mizdow

Remember when the Royal Rumble match used to be unpredictable? We knew Cena was winning it 2 years ago, we knew Batista was winning it last year, and there's only 1 answer to the 2015 winner: Roman Reigns.

The final 4 will be:

Reigns, Rollins, Orton, and Ziggler

WWE Championship:
Brock Lesnar retains over John Cena

Orton should be the challenger in this match. We've simply seem Lesnar/Cena enough times. Orton is the only other believable threat to Orton. Regardless, Rollins will play a part in the finish and possibly think about a cash-in, but ultimately back down.

Steel Cage Match: Dean Ambrose defeats Bray Wyatt

I think there's one last match left in this feud. Wyatt won at TLC, so Ambrose gets this one.

US Title: Rusev retains over Ryback

I think this should be happening at Mania, unless that's when they're planning on handing Rusev his first loss against Cena or Bryan. I see a DQ finish in this one to keep both guys strong.

Tag Team Titles: The Usos defeat The Miz & Mizdow

I say we see new tag champs at RR for 2 reasons. First, Miz and Mizdow are clearly on a collision course as Mania opponents. And second, I don't think they'll waste much time in putting the straps on The Ascension. The Usos would be the transitional face champs to feud with and drop the belts at WM31.

Divas Title: Naomi defeats Nikki Bella

This could go either way. I'll go with Naomi because I think she'll also be a transitional champ to eventually put over Paige or Charlotte.

I won't make a bunch of predictions about surprise Rumble entrants, but I will say 2 that I'm very hopeful/expecting to see are Bully Ray and Bad News Barrett.

Why would Rollins be in the rumble? I also, think Ambrose will be one of the final ones...Reigns, Ambrose, Ziggler, Rusev.

The Pre-show will probably be some talk show segment or multi-women Divas match to fill time, especially if there is still a chance WWE could bring back the 40 man rumble which was supposedly rumored earlier this year.

Tag Team Championships: The Miz & Damien Mizdow vs. The Usos
WINNERS & NEW CHAMPIONS via Pinfall: The Usos - I originally thought this match might take place on the pre-show but now that I really think out the entire card I can definitely see this opening the show. The Miz & Mizdow's schtick is already starting to run dry & I'd really like to see them face off at WM 31 (hopefully for the IC title), so I think Miz & Mizdow will drop the titles at the rumble & this will be the beginning of the end for the Stunt Double.

Divas Championship: Nikki Bella w/Brie Bella vs. Natalya
WINNER via Pinfall: Nikki Bella - Nikki really hasn't done anything as Divas Champ yet so I think she will get a "credible" win here over a solid veteran before eventually losing the title to Naomi.

United States Championship: Rusev w/Lana vs. Ryback
WINNER via DQ: Rusev - Rusev should retain with some underhanded tactics but ultimately lose the U.S. Title & his winning streak to Ryback at the following months Fast Lane PPV. Then Rusev could start being built back up as a real threat for main eventers without worrying about winning streaks or forgettable mid-card titles & he could even go on to actually beat John Cena at WM 31 if WWE really wants to invest in him for the future.

WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman vs. John Cena
WINNER via Pinfall : Brock Lesnar - A boring repeat of a match that I really wish wasn't happening. I can see Rollins or maybe even Rusev getting involved towards the end but it'll mostly just be Cena sort of fighting back like at NoC & then he will ultimately be defeated once again. I'd really like to see Cena submit to the Kimura Lock this time but I doubt it.

30 Man Royal Rumble Match:
1.) Bray Wyatt
2.) Dean Ambrose
3.) Luke Harper
4.) Dolph Ziggler
5.) Cesaro
6.) Kofi Kingston
7.) Stardust
8.) Adrian Neville
9.) Konnor
10.) Tyson Kidd
11.) Goldust
12.) Rob Van Dam
13.) Xavier Woods
14.) Viktor
15.) Big E
16.) Seth Rollins
17.) R-Truth
18.) Chris Jericho
19.) J & J Security (Jamie Noble & Joey Mercury)
20.) Randy Orton
21.) Erick Rowan
22.) Darren Young
23.) Jack Swagger
24.) Mark Henry
25.) Roman Reigns
26.) The Big Show
27.) Bad News Barrett
28.) Corporate Kane
29.) Triple H
30.) Sting
WINNER: Roman Reigns - I would love to believe the one report I saw that said WWE is hesitant on Roman & Dean Ambrose will win the royal rumble but at this point I think it'll be similar to last where the wrong person wins the rumble but in the final moments the WWE will change plans for WM to appease the fans. I'm thinking Roman will still face Lesnar for the title at Mania like we've all been predicting & even win but then Seth will cash-in on Reigns & leave WM 31 as the true champion. Then I think there is good chance Ambrose could reignite his rivalry with Rollins but this time over the title & really swoop in & steal Reigns' spot for real this time before being crowned WWE Champion himself, I'm guessing Summerslam.

After learning that Daniel Bryan will be in the Rumble it makes things VERY interesting in terms of how the crowd will react.

If nothing else, this means in no way shape or form should Reigns win the Rumble now. That Philly crowd would DESTROY him especially if the last two wound up being Reigns and Bryan. At this point I imagine it is Bryan who takes the win but it is very risky considering it's his first match in about a year and he would be going against probably the most stiff worker ever in Brock Lesnar at Mania.

I would be all for a Bryan win, but I am still pulling for Ambrose. While Bryan vs Lesnar would be a classic, we have seen this scenario before with Bryan winning the big one. It would feel like too much of a rehash. Ambrose, Reigns, and Rollins are pretty much going to carry the company into the next decade or so baring anything bad happens. Rollins has money in the bank, Reigns is Reigns and just needs about another year before hes groomed to take a top spot but once he starts getting comfortable he will be a force to be reckoned with.

Dean Ambrose however has nothing going for him. He has lost every big match he has been in for the better part of 2014 minus his matches being in the Shield. He NEEDS the Rumble win to launch himself back to where he was and I don't think anyone would complain if he was to win the Rumble. He can easily destroy Bray and send him in the ambulance next monday on Raw thus winning the feud and he has some momentum for the Rumble.

How are they not having sting vs HHH at royal rumble and not Sting vs Taker at mania31 instead if bray vs taker.

Its HHH's ego. The one time sting finally comes to WWE to do the mania match and hunter wants the spotlight. Madness.

I would try to make this a solid card as possible here so that it brings in viewers for the ppv, I've always loved the Royal Rumble ppv so I would have:

Pre-Show
1) Fandango Vs Adam Rose
Winner Qualifies for the Royal Rumble Match. Have the bunny cost Rose the match with Fandango going onto the rumble and after you could have Rose revert to his Leo Cruger gimmick.

Main Card
1) The Miz & Damien Mizdow (C) Vs The Uso
Wwe Tag Team Title Match. Keep the titles on Mizdow and Miz and have The Uso win the gold here BUT have the Ascensions debut at the Rumble and take the USO out.

2) Rusev (C) Vs Eric Rowan
United States Title Match. Have this one at the Rumble to take Rusev's focus off Ryback and save that match for Mania and have Rowan win a couple of matches and try to take the title off Rusev but fail.

3) Nikki Bella (C) Vs Natalya
Diva's Title Match. Make this a match at the rumble with Nattie falling short.

4) Ryback Vs Triple HHH
Singles Match. If Ryback wins he's in the Rumble match later on and gets the victory of HHH thanks to interferance from Sting.

5) Brock Lesnar (C) Vs John Cena
Wwe World Heavyweight Title Match. Have Lesnar retain.

6) Wwe Royal Rumble Match
I would give the victory to Daniel Bryan here only because Reigns is not ready yet and let 2016 be his year to shine. I would have as the final 4 Bryan, Ambrose, Reigns, Rollins.

I hope that, this year, people attending WWE Royal Rumble don't make gooses of themselves, like the crowd in the arena did last year.

Last year's Royal Rumble was spoiled because dimwits in the crowd booed the whole match because Daniel Bryan wasn't in the Royal Rumble.

Let's get a few things straight. Firstly, nowhere did WWE promise or mention Daniel Bryan would appear in the Royal Rumble match. So they didn't break any promises. You all just got butthurt because what you wanted to happen, didn't happen.

Secondly, I kind of guessed that Daniel Bryan wouldn't be in the Rumble, because he already had a match earlier in the night (against Bray Wyatt). Bray, Big Show, Brock Lesnar, Orton and Cena weren't in either, because they had matches earlier in the night.

I think that, mostly, WWE don't like to double-up using guys twice on PPV, especially at RR, since they want to fit as many superstars on the card as possible, and if you put one of these guys in, who already had a match earlier, you keep out someone who misses out altogether on what could be their sole PPV appearance for the year.

When it has occurred, it is often because of lack of numbers, or to have something happen in the Rumble between two particular people, which will lead to a WM match. I remember one year, both Angle had a match, and was then in the RR match as well, but this occurred because there was a brand extension then, Angle was on SD, and HBK was on Raw, so the only time that they could meet, and spark off a possible WM match, was to have them meet and eliminate each other in the Rumble, otherwise, how would they cross paths and want to fight each other at WM21?

Thirdly, I knew Batista would win six days beforehand, when they had him return, and stare down champion Randy Orton. Wrestling 101 dictates that if a returning star comes back the week before the RR, and stares down the current champ, that this means that he will win the Rumble, since they are teasing a Wrestlemania match. If Batista wasn't going to win, WWE would have had him come back in the Rumble itself, and get the "return" pop, before anyone knew that he was actually booked to win. There was no reason to use him on that "go-home" RR show unless Batista-Orton was planned for WMXXX.

Fourthly, if Bryan was ever going to win the Rumble, I think that WWE would have made a bigger deal of it. Triple H would have announced Bryan in the Royal, only to later announce that he will enter- as No. 1 entrant.

If you push a guy, go the whole hog, and have him have to beat every guy in the Rumble, practically, to win it. Do a Vince and put a price on Bryan's head (like Vince did with Austin for RR 99), so that others will try to beat him. That way, if he was booked to win the Rumble, it would have been a major thing, and made him more over, since he overcame the odds yet again. It would also help WWE focus on Bryan winning from No.1, like his mentor HBK, and then they don't have to pay attention to Benoit doing it as well.

Fiftly, I was kind of glad Bryan wasn't in. For one reason, it has been done 100 times before. Wrestler A wins Rumble, and fights champ at WM. How boring! I think that, in hindsight, it was done better because Bryan had to beat Triple H at Mania to even earn a spot in the main event, meaning that, when he won, he had overcome more insurmountable odds (which plays to his underdog persona) and meant more, rather than just winning a RR to qualify.

Another reason I was glad that Bryan wasn't in, because, the way a lot of the WWE Universe behaved that night, you didn't deserve to get what you wanted. It was a disgraceful way to carry on, booing everyone in the Rumble, because the guy you wanted wasn't in it. Any story that was possibly being told in the Rumble, and any other storylines which were to build for WM matches involving other people, were totally ignored, by fans who thought they knew better than anyone else. I have seen two-year-olds act more maturely than many of the morons that night.

I get being upset about DB not being in. I get even booing Batista (he can look after himself). But booing a veteran like Rey Mysterio, for being No 30, was disgusting. Rey had nothing to do with booking, so he can't be blamed for Bryan not being in. I think the WWE Universe at least owes Rey Mysterio, and other competitor unfairly booed in that match, when they aren't even part of the Bryan-Authority storyline (and therefore, not stealing Bryan's spot anyway), a massive apology. I can't believe that some people defended booing Rey Mysterio afterwards, and not at least acknowledge that he was just in the line of fire, so it wasn't him they were angry with, and apologized if he was hurt by it. No wonder Rey Mysterio has thought about quitting, if that is how the WWE Universe think about him.

This RR, just enjoy the show, boo who you want, but show some respect, and stop being so damn selfish and narrow-minded about wanting only one guy to win. DB is reported to be in the Rumble this year, but don't get your hopes up, as WWE are probably going to have Roman Reigns win it. Boo Reigns if this bothers you, but don't boo other guys who are innocent bystanders and have little to do with the result. Get some damn perspective!

Oh. I'm sorry for wanting to cheer for WHO I LIKE. What a terrible thing for me to do. To express what I like and dislike about a product I invest my time into. I promise to just sit and watch whatever bullshit WWE feels like spewing at me after paying to watch no matter how lousy, crappy, shitty or stupid it is or how much I (and 25,000 others in attendance) hate it.

I'll behave.

I was watching that Rumble earlier today and was thinking how the fans wouldn't have been so angry if they knew how WM was going to turn out.

It all worked out how they wanted in the end. Why did it have to be the obvious and predictable way of Bryan winning the Rumble before headlining WM? People still seem to be annoyed at how the Rumble went even now that they know how it all ended at WM :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back