• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

wwe should do a world tournament

r.prince18

Dark Match Jobber
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wonder if wwe should do a world tournament storyline since they have a lot of nationality.

kofi kingston- africa
shemus-ireland
wade barrett-england
sin cara -mexico
I forgot who the wrestlers was from japan

Can you expand on what you mean by a "World Tournament" if the WWE held it, what would it prove? why will they hold it? what format will the tournament be held in? do you use a canadian wrestler and if so which one?

And why have Kofi represent an Entire continent, I think just representing Ghana will be fine for Kofi and then you can have Mr Gabriel represent South Africa

Although credit where it's due, even though you spelt his name wrong at least you said "Sheamus" is from Ireland and not the UK

Can you expand on what you mean by a "World Tournament" if the WWE held it, what would it prove? why will they hold it? what format will the tournament be held in? do you use a canadian wrestler and if so which one?

And why have Kofi represent an Entire continent, I think just representing Ghana will be fine for Kofi and then you can have Mr Gabriel represent South Africa

Although credit where it's due, even though you spelt his name wrong at least you said "Sheamus" is from Ireland and not the UK

they can use the tournament like street fighter to see whos the best in the world even though knowing wwe usa will win. the winner will get a world cup or use the whc as the prizes. i also forgot africa was a continent not a coutry.

8904342x(1).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back