How the WWE Can improve the Tag Team Division

BC1978

Occasional Pre-Show
I think a great idea would be to hold a few tournomenets at different points in the year in different parts of the world. With different themes to the tournoments. The WWE could put these on Internet PPV and give the American TV audience a new look at some slightly different talent.

The 3 tournoments I would hold would be take offs of WCW Tag Team Tournoments

1. Pat O'Connor Memorial International Cup (Where teams from different countries can compete)

2. The Crockett Cup which I would rename the Road Warrior Cup after the initial winners - For the best Tag Teams in the World.

3. The Leathal Lottery Tag Team Tournoment - 8 establish teams enter and they face off against 8 teams teams picked at random. This way old teams can be reunited like JeriShow and rivals like Roman Reigns and Randy Orton could be on the same team.

For the Pat O'Connor Memorial International Cup (I put a bunch of Teams together - I'd hold the 1st (technically second tournoment in England).

Team Mexico: Sin Cara & Rey Mistero

Team Japan: Tatsu & Sakamoto

Team Wales: Ryan & Reed

Team UK: McIntyre & Barrett

Team India: Khali & Mahal

Team England: British Ambition - Neville & Grey

Team Scotland: The Highlanders

Team France: SYLVESTER LEFORT & Lucas Di Leo

Team Mexico: Del Rio & Montenegro

Team South Africa: Kruger & Gaberial

Team USA: Jack Swagger & Mark Henry

Team Russia: Vladimir Koslov & Alexi Kosvol

Team Puerto Rico: The Colons

Team Quebeec: LA Resistance

Team Canada: DH Smith & Ted Hart

Team Ireland: Sheamus & Finley

Team Italy - Santino & Giuseppe Danza

Team Switzerland - Cesaro & Ares

Team UK - The Hooligans

Team Germany - Alex Wright & Ulf Herman

I'd like to see a version of the Crockett Cup come back for the run up to Summerslam to be honest.

Have the established teams of the Usos, PTP, Epico & Primo & 3MB, put in three retro teams like the New Age Outlaws, Headbangers & Too Cool, some indie talent, NXT teams like the Wyatt Family & British Ambition and throw together some teams like Mysterio & Sin Cara, R Truth & Evan Bourne and have them fight it out until the final at Summerslam, winners of the match take on the tag team champions the same night.

i will make this WAY more simple....here are ways to make the tag team division better.......1) NEW Championship Belts, i just cant take the Tag Team Champs serious when they look like they are wearing giant pennies. 2) NEVER have them get squashed by the Big Show, that doesnt help their credibility. even if Big Show or another monster type guy is a champ, make the Tag Champs look strong with winning handicap matches....3) give the tag teams MORE tv time and more promo time which seems to be happening more lately and last but not least, 4) Get more tag teams....i am a HUGE fan of the Shield as a group and hope they get the titles next. so there's one team, i WANT WWE to team up McGuillicutty and Ted Dibiase and call them them Fortunate Sons and if they want to add Bo Dallas into it, then they could...consider teaming Cesaro and Ohno in WWE. when he's healthy, find Tyson Kidd a partner who can speak and them them up and then the Tag Team Division should improve if you do all those 4 things. it's not a hard thing to do in my book as the extra show and the extra hour on RAW makes all these 4 possible.

Team Ireland: Sheamus & Finley

To ME it doesn't really matter, but some Irish posters will take offence. They aren't from the same Ireland (North/South).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back