WWE SD! LD 8/19: Finally Defeated

See this is one of the major issues with current wrestling. Instead of talking immediately about the world title, Cody needs some time with the IC Title to look dominant with it and then he can move up. it gives him more credibility and makes him more like a threat to the world title.

That's why I say that was just teasing. We all know how far Cody has come and want him to face Orton, but not just yet.
He's talked about restoring that title and I think he has a shot to. A proper feud with DBD might be a good way to that culminates in a IC title vs briefcase match

I don't hate Zeke, but I don't really view him as a serious competitor either. He's clean in the ring, has a great look, isn't terrible on the mic (not good, but not horrible either). He can put on about a *** match, but I wouldn't expect to see much higher. He's basically the epitome of average.

RYDER AND REGAL IN THE BATTLE ROYAL!

Also, good to see Cody get a 100% clean win of Big Zeke. Cody is easily a lock in my fav. 5.

So is there a new Sin Cara? I think I read somewhere that WWE hired another Superstar to take the Sin Cara character.

I feel bad for Big Zeke. I think he has potential, but something isn't clicking.

Gimmick gimmick gimmick. It is 2011, being the big, tough black guy is not going to cut it anymore. Other than that his matches don't really tell a tale as other wrestlers do. I get that he is tough. But it always feels he is just working through the motions of the match.

Who else hates Zack Ryder?

(I kid kid, I bought the head band and T-Shirt. I am getting a hair cut just so I can make my Woo Woo Wooing Halloween outfit work.)

Ohh I love Askana...She is just as hot with black hair then she did with blonde.

Who would have thought JG would get a better reaction by the fans than Wade Barrett or Big Zeke?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back