WWE SD! LD 8/19: Finally Defeated

I know the beard is overly discussed, but is it intentionally shaved like that or can he just not grow hair in that patch

I think Randy Orton finally found a shirt that he could sell. Last time I checked Christian's Tee sold more than Orton's shirt.

Saying Christian is a bigger star than Orton would be silly, why can't Orton push merch like Cena or CM Punk.

Is anyone?

But I think this is just teasing for now. I don't think we see Orton vs Rhodes until Survivor Series or Royal Rumble time

We saw it already. He faced Orton one on one back when he was teaming up with (the ever forgotten) Drew McIntyre.

I think Randy Orton finally found a shirt that he could sell. Last time I checked Christian's Tee sold more than Orton's shirt.

Saying Christian is a bigger star than Orton would be silly, why can't Orton push merch like Cena or CM Punk.

You can check shirt sales?

PM me a link brotha.

Well, Rhodes is gonna have to win this one totally cleanly, unless he grabs a weapon. No Ted to make the distraction.

See this is one of the major issues with current wrestling. Instead of talking immediately about the world title, Cody needs some time with the IC Title to look dominant with it and then he can move up. it gives him more credibility and makes him more like a threat to the world title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back