• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE SD! LD 7/22: Revenge Is a Dish Best Served Hot

Anyone who thinks Randy Orton should be a jobber and that Kane is more popular than him can not be taken seriously, I'm sorry. Come back when you can put together a coherent post and not say absolutely absurd things like that.

Guys think I care about using proper grammar? Its a damn spam section on a forum.. you anal posters.

And it was pretty clear that there were more "Lets go Kane" chants than RKO chants... although both were fairly quiet.

*sigh* Why don't you debate my comments rather than criticize my grammar when I clearly don't give a shit about my grammar.

I'm going to give you a chance, Justdawg. Give me three reasons why Randy Orton should be jobbing and I'm a guy who hasn't liked Orton in about six years. Impress me.

1. Because he is boring.. I mean he can't even get the fans behind him in a STREET FIGHT against Kane..

2. He could do pretty damn well at putting others over with his history of championship runs.

3. He's good at laying on his back and acting hurt for half of a match.

Easy. Just so you know, I truly don't think he should be a jobber.. I just said that to get the point across that I despise Orton.

The calm, cool, yet raging viper.. who does weird things out of character.. like jumping up and touching his toes after hitting an RKO.. or quickly getting up after taking a mis step through the announce table and waving his fingers at the fans almost to say... HAHA.. IM NOT HURT JUSTDAWG!!! GET PISSED!!

Do you kiss your mother boyfriends with that mouth?

Don't come at me like that, I am the one that was trying to add some levity so others forget what stupid points you were so incoherently trying to make.

Good luck in life snapperhead, your stupidity and lack of tact are going to take you real far.

Guys think I care about using proper grammar? Its a damn spam section on a forum.. you anal posters.

No, you clearly don't care, so I'm wondering why the fuck we should care about what you have to say if you yourself don't even care enough to present your opinion in a somewhat readable, adult fashion? You act like it's somehow difficult to use proper grammar and spelling. I assure you, it is not.

And it was pretty clear that there were more "Lets go Kane" chants than RKO chants... although both were fairly quiet.

On a taped show. With canned heat. And you're still wrong, as the crowd CLEARLY popped bigger for Orton than they did for Kane at any point, and they cheered big time when he won. They cheered Kane too, but to say that Kane should have won or that Randy Orton should be a fucking JOBBER because Kane got some chants last night it so unabashedly fucking stupid, that it causes several people here to laugh at you. Like we have been.

*sigh* Why don't you debate my comments rather than criticize my grammar when I clearly don't give a shit about my grammar.

Because your comments are so fucking stupid and so easily written off that it's barely even worth the effort. But hey, I had a spare five minutes to do nothing, so there you go. I responded to your "points". Even if Kane WAS getting cheered more than Orton (and he wasn't), that in no way means you should bury Orton as a jobber.

There? Happy?

1. Because he is boring.. I mean he can't even get the fans behind him in a STREET FIGHT against Kane..

2. He could do pretty damn well at putting others over with his history of championship runs.

3. He's good at laying on his back and acting hurt for half of a match.

Easy. Just so you know, I truly don't think he should be a jobber.. I just said that to get the point across that I despise Orton.

The calm, cool, yet raging viper.. who does weird things out of character.. like jumping up and touching his toes after hitting an RKO.. or quickly getting up after taking a mis step through the announce table and waving his fingers at the fans almost to say... HAHA.. IM NOT HURT JUSTDAWG!!! GET PISSED!!

I don't give Orton much credit anymore but I do think he's one of the best at ring psychology.

I'm still amazed at how the fans turned him from heel to face without any change from his character although I still wish he used more of a face style in the ring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justdawg08 View Post
No, you clearly don't care, so I'm wondering why the fuck we should care about what you have to say if you yourself don't even care enough to present your opinion in a somewhat readable, adult fashion? You act like it's somehow difficult to use proper grammar and spelling. I assure you, it is not.

Quote:
On a taped show. With canned heat. And you're still wrong, as the crowd CLEARLY popped bigger for Orton than they did for Kane at any point, and they cheered big time when he won. They cheered Kane too, but to say that Kane should have won or that Randy Orton should be a fucking JOBBER because Kane got some chants last night it so unabashedly fucking stupid, that it causes several people here to laugh at you. Like we have been.

Quote:
Because your comments are so fucking stupid and so easily written off that it's barely even worth the effort. But hey, I had a spare five minutes to do nothing, so there you go. I responded to your "points". Even if Kane WAS getting cheered more than Orton (and he wasn't), that in no way means you should bury Orton as a jobber.

There? Happy?

Well, I give up, you win.

Shame that no one respects opinions these days. No wonder why the WWE is so cookie cutter and bland? The second someone starts talking bad about something, they become the bad guy.

I say something you don't like.. you insult my grammar and my intelligence to try and take credit away from me. I just presented the other side of the coin. If you can't take a fan of wrestling since 1999 seriously, then your block headed.

Well, I give up, you win.

Shame that no one respects opinions these days. No wonder why the WWE is so cookie cutter and bland? The second someone starts talking bad about something, they become the bad guy.

I say something you don't like.. you insult my grammar and my intelligence to try and take credit away from me. I just presented the other side of the coin. If you can't take a fan of wrestling since 1999 seriously, then your block headed.

I'm pretty sure he already destroyed your opinion quite thoroughly. It has no basis whatsoever, you're not a smart person, and frankly, I'm surprised you're still here after the gay slur.

We're done with you, it's on to more important matters now.

I have nothing to add because I didn't watch Smackdown. I woke up today thinking it was Friday. :shrug:

I'm pretty sure he already destroyed your opinion quite thoroughly. It has no basis whatsoever, you're not a smart person, and frankly, I'm surprised you're still here after the gay slur.

We're done with you, it's on to more important matters now.

I have nothing to add because I didn't watch Smackdown. I woke up today thinking it was Friday. :shrug:

I don't like you. I never have. How can we take someone with a Butcher avatar seriously?

How can you destroy someone's opinion? It's an opinion... everyone has one. There is no right or wrong. There really isn't...

You didn't even watch Smackdown, so you have no credibility in speaking in this thread. Mind your own business and quit trying to keep your butt buddy happy.

I don't like you. I never have. How can we take someone with a Butcher avatar seriously?

I think the same thing about a guy who still uses the phrase "Dawg." Is it 1998?

How can you destroy someone's opinion? It's an opinion... everyone has one. There is no right or wrong. There really isn't...

But there is. You're opinion was wrong. Your opinion had zero basis in fact, he proved that, thus your opinion is meaningless.

You didn't even watch Smackdown, so you have no credibility in speaking in this thread. Mind your own business and quit trying to keep your butt buddy happy.

Yeah I'm not arguing about anything that happened on the show. You're using the standard "I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about" clause to try to escape scrutiny for having a ridiculous opinion and I'm telling you that you're a moron. I'll do this wherever I damn well please, son.

If you can't even understand how to properly quote a post, then I'm afraid this "conversation" is over kid, because I have better things to do than argue with someone who, no offense, is very clearly not too intelligent. I have better things to do and better people to argue with.

So I'm not a forum ****e and I don't know how to properly multi-qoute... I guess that means I'm stupid... and I don't know shit about wrestling.

God you guys are so ignorant it isn't even funny. Do you see what your typing?

But there is. You're opinion was wrong. Your opinion had zero basis in fact, he proved that, thus your opinion is meaningless.

What have you been reading? He didn't prove shit except say his opinion. Perhaps the only fact he stayed was canned heat on Smackdown... which I guess would explain why Orton got a pop huh?

I seriously can't argue with these guys because I feel like I'm arguing with a brick wall.

So I'm not a forum ****e and I don't know how to properly multi-qoute... I guess that means I'm stupid... and I don't know shit about wrestling.

Dude, there's a button right at the bottom of each post that says, "Quote." How fucking stupid can you be? That's day one stuff.

God you guys are so ignorant it isn't even funny. Do you see what your typing?

My mind cannot handle the irony.

What have you been reading? He didn't prove shit except say his opinion. Perhaps the only fact he stayed was canned heat on Smackdown... which I guess would explain why Orton got a pop huh?

And he provided backup to support his opinion, information which totally disproves yours. Therefore, your fucking opinion is wrong. Jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with you?

I seriously can't argue with these guys because I feel like I'm arguing with a brick wall.

:rolleyes: At least you're making an attempt with the grammar now. It's a start. Now you just need to reeducate yourself on everything else you've ever thought and you should be okay.

I like how because you guys are moderators and long time members of this forum that you think your always right about everything? It's clear this is your guys territory and you obviously won't accept being told off by someone who is better than you.

So either your a bunch of stuck up pricks who can't accept someone elses opinion's.. or your WWE marks.. what is it?

Because it's clear that the fans are resenting Orton, I'm simply giving the reasons why I dislike Orton. And I really don't believe your WWE marks, so it's obvious your a bunch of stuck up pricks who back each other because you've been posting together for years. Yup, you guys are never wrong.. your wrong in attacking me. Your opinions on Orton are your opinions and I will not insult them.. but your wrong on attacking me like this.

You can go back through the pages.. I kept this about Orton and Smackdown.. they decided to insult my intelligence and grammar skills. And tell me my opinion was wrong.

What fair moderators we have here at Wrestlezone.

Did this kid just claim to be "clearly better than us"?

That's rich. Too rich in fact, too sweet for my taste. Oh goodness no, not another bite, I couldn't. This rich, sweet, delicious irony will go right to my thighs. Oh fine, one more small bite, but no more after that. I'll have to hit the gym all week to work off this sweet, sugary irony goodness.

Did this kid just claim to be "clearly better than us"?

That's rich. Too rich in fact, too sweet for my taste. Oh goodness no, not another bite, I couldn't. This rich, sweet, delicious irony will go right to my thighs. Oh fine, one more small bite, but no more after that. I'll have to hit the gym all week to work off this sweet, sugary irony goodness.

It's clear that everything else I said was right.. you know.. about you wrongfully attacking me and making this thread about me rather than Smackdown.. and telling me that my opinion was wrong..

so I demand an apology!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back