WWE Raw LD Is With Dragon on 6/14

ZACK ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So wait.

Cole feels safe because the people that jumped him last week when they didn't have contracts still don't have them? Did I miss something there?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LULZ yea guys, judging by their actions last week, we have like, TOTALLY seen the last of The N tonight :lmao: :lmao:

I love it when Meltzer is as confused as everyone else. It's very funny. Doesn't happen often but it's funny when it occurs.

...And this comment is coming from where? You do realize that literally every bit of information on Daniel's release thus far has come directly from Meltzer and the Observer, right?

Professor X!

<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Norkenburger <333333333333

And the fact that he seemingly is just as lost as the rest of us.

I said he's a good reporter. He's overrated as hell considering you would think he's on equal footing with Vince given how much praise he gets but his reporting does tend to be solid. Just not here as he's as lost as the rest of us.

...And this comment is coming from where? You do realize that literally every bit of information on Daniel's release thus far has come directly from Meltzer and the Observer, right?

Except Meltzer really has no idea what's going on, and was so confused at one point that he mistakenly gave out his sources, realized his mistake, and edited them out 5 minutes later.

Norkenburger <333333333333

XXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I'm motherfucking angered. Danielson reference and him being shown kicking cena's head in...yet i have to wait 87 days?? that's a lotta days, right there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back