• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Raw LD Is Looking Like A Fool With Its Pants On The Ground On 4/5

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
t98w3q.jpg

Seriously, this is all they threw up for a preview this week. Nothing about what came out of last week's awesome Raw was apparently important enough to supplant the blurbs on Wrestlemania on the Raw page.

So instead, I'll post last week's Superstars results.

1.) Kofi Kingston and MVP d. Carlito and Zack Ryder

-I think what is worth mentioning out of this match is that Kofi seems to have lost his heat as a whole, as he's now wrestling on Superstars and is barely ever on Raw anymore. Zack Ryder lost Rosa Mendes as his manager.

2.) Yoshi Tatsu d. William Regal

-Remember when Regal was primed to be a main eventer while he was the GM of Raw? Goddamn, why did he fuck up? Yoshi continues to be on a roll, and needs to get more screentime on Raw. He's a good wrestler, and it's easy to get the fans behind him.

With David Otunga as tonight's host of Raw, it would make a lot of sense if he gave himself a title match. The WWE should also be promoting the hell out of NXT, which is still having a hard time getting viewership, despite being a great show.

Jack Swagger is officially off the Raw roster.

2v84wv7.jpg

Sheamus will continue to display his barbaric side on Triple H:

158582d.jpg

WWE Raw LD: "Where you going? We gonna enjoy this!"

14wd6hz.gif

At least we're relevant with our LD titles now. Jesus I've been mean recently.

I'll be observing this LD, maybe. Unless I choose to play videogames and fall asleep.

Wish I could watch but at least I'll be here for NXT.

Guy, we used to be friends. What happened to that?

I will revert back to innocent Leafy. Pre-ban Leafy.

I don't think I ever used it.

I only used it because of Otunga's tearaway jeans he rips off in his entrance and how silly it looks.

Otunga as host should be interesting. Did you really expect anyone else from NXT to win and have interest? Hes the only one with the personality that can really connect the most with people right now.

Otunga as host should be interesting. Did you really expect anyone else from NXT to win and have interest? Hes the only one with the personality that can really connect the most with people right now.

Daniel Bryan???:worship:

This episode of Raw had better have plenty of Barrett. I dont care if he gets his arse kicked as long as he gets to cut a promo and/or do something important.

Barrett has more charisma (and wrestling skill) than Otunga. I which he'd been in next season (with the same mentor) so he'd be the star.

Granted Otunga was the right choice though. He's the only one that could possibly be counted as a 'celebrity'.

Why not? It's not like he hasnt got the power to do that. Hopefully Cena will be able to carry his ass to a decent match before beating him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back