WWE preview shows

Blade

"Original Blade"
I'm watching the Judgement Day preview, and it's just lame. It's like 5 minutes, with Josh bloody Matthews going through all the matches.

I remember a time when WWE would go all out for a preview show. They'd show Smackdown and Raw matches that are relevant to the various feuds. They'd show the promos that would be on the PPV that would recap the rivalries...

I miss that :(

Yeah, I used to quite like the build up - This is no different to what we see just before the main event of Raw/Smackdown/Ecw every week. They had half an hour on Sky Sports 1 at about 6:30pm today, just after a moderately good football match, and they could have gotten a good few glancing viewers interested in at least the whole pro wrestling concept, this does nothing for us, nor anything for the people who might be drawn in.

I was under the impression it was Jack Corpella doing the voice over.

Nope, I'm seeing Josh Matthews tell me how Orton is a viper, not Corpella. I prefer Corpella though, less boring.

they don't do the feud build ups anymore. when did that start. that is lame. that was the whole idea behind selling your product to customers on paper-view. making it to where people will find it intresting to buy with there money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back