WWE Payback ft. No World Championship Defense!

That match was a history of Samos Joe's TNA career. Dominant beast gets tricked by smarter technician. I swear, Kurt Angle is having flashbacks right now.

Suspending my disbelief is one thing... but zero part of me believes that house was 15 minutes from the arena.

Seth just beat Samoa Joe. Nice. Now someone else needs to hurt Seth's knee so he can get revenge against them.

My guess is that Seth will let out a good fart after the match and tear his sphincter and be out 8-10 months. Somehow, it'll be Bray Wyatt's fault so he can put Rollins over in the redemption storyline.

If that's the worst or even one of the worst things you've ever seen in WWE, you really haven't watched that much of it.

Honestly the only part of it I didnt like was them leaving so much potential stunt/ brutality stuff on the table.

Gimmick blood, explosions, peope flying through gimmicked windows. Come oooonnnn

This is a title match, right? Doesn't Jinder Mahal have to be involved somehow? He has the actual belt still, right?

This is a title match, right? Doesn't Jinder Mahal have to be involved somehow? He has the actual belt still, right?

Nope. Not a title match. Bray has to win somehow.

Although we've all seen what they do to Bray so if Orton wins... here's my surprised face -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back