Predict Your Wrestlemania Card Order/Winners

kwig2121

Dark Match Winner
I think by now we can see how the card is shaping up. Give me your card order and predictions. Should be fun.

Pre-Show
1. SmackDown Tag Titles- American Alpha vs Uso's...Winner American Alpha
2. Andre The Giant Battle Royal-Winner Braun Strowman

Main Card:
1. Raw Tag Titles- Anderson/Gallows (c) v Enzo/Cass v Cesaro/Sheamus..Winner Gallow/Anderson
2. Smackdown Women's Championship- Alexa Bliss (c) vs the Field...Winner Alexa Bliss
3. Intercontinental Title- Ambrose (c) v Corbin...Winner Dean Ambrose
4. Mixed Tag- HHH/Samoa Joe v Rollins/Balor...Winner Rollins/Balor
5. Cruiserweight Title- Neville (c) vs Aries.....Winner Austin Aries
6. US Championship- Jericho (c) vs Owens...Winner Kevin Owens

Hall Of Fame Break.............

7. Mixed Tag- Cena/Bella vs Miz/Maryse...Winner Cena/Bella
8. Raw Women's Title- Bayley (c) vs Banks vs Charlotte vs Jax....Winner Sasha Banks
9. AJ Styles vs Shane McMahon-....Winner AJ Styles
10. Roman Reigns vs Undertaker.....Winner Roman Reigns
11. Bray Wyatt (c) vs Randy Orton....Winner Bray Wyatt
12. Goldberg (c) vs Brock Lesnar....Winner Brock Lesnar

Preshow

Smackdown tag titles: american alpha vs usos: winner: usos
Smackdown women's titles: alexa bliss vs smackdown roster: winner: eva marie
Cruiserweight title match: neville vs austin aries: winner: austin aries

Main card

Intercontinal title match: baron corbin vs dean ambrose: winner: baron corbin
Aj styles vs shane mcmahon: winner: aj styles
Raw tag title match: cesaro/sheamus vs cass & enzo vs good brothers: winner enzo & cass
HHH vs seth rollins: winner seth rollins
Mixed tag match: cena & nikki bella vs miz & maryse: winner: cena and nikki

Hall of fame break

Us title match: jericho vs owens : winners: owens
Raw women's title match: bayley vs charlotte s sasha: winner: bayley
Wwe title match: orton vs wyatt: winner: orton
Roman reigns vs undertaker: winner: roman reigns
Andre the giant battle royal: winner: braun strowman
Universal title match: goldberg vs lesnar: winner: lesnar

You should seriously add more to your post OP. This isn't the Wrestling Spam Zone. Anyways

DI3booD.jpg

WRESTLEMANIA: THRILL RIDE KICKOFF
FIRST HOUR
1. Intercontinental Title- Ambrose (c) v Corbin- This gets some sort of Falls Count Anywhere Stipulation- Corbin comes out on top and becomes the new IC Champ in a brutal contest. This match last 15 minutes.

2.SmackDown Tag Titles- American Alpha vs Uso's- This match goes on for 12 minutes with American Alpha retaining.

SECOND HOUR
3. Samoa Joe vs. Sami Zayn- This match goes on for 15 minutes with Joe winning

4.Raw Tag Titles- Anderson/Gallows (c) v Enzo/Cass v Cesaro/Sheamus- This match goes on for 13 minutes with... Enzo/Cass winning and becoming new champs. :banghead:

WRESTLEMANIA 33: THE ULTIMATE THRILL RIDE

1. Triple H vs. Seth Rollins- It isn't uncommon for a big Triple H match to kickoff the show. I'd say this match would be given 15 or 16 minutes with Triple H coming out on top. This feud doesn't end here. If Seth wins, expect it to be from the return of the Curb Stomp.

2.Andre The Giant Battle Royal- This match features the shock return of Hulk Hogan. However, the overall winner will be Braun Strowman after last eliminating Big Show. This match will be given about 10:15 seconds

3. Cruiserweight Title- Neville (c) vs Aries- Knowing this could be a classic, WWE gives these two 15 minutes to work. A-Double coming out on top as new Cruiserweight Champion.

4.Mixed Tag- Cena/Nikki vs Miz/Maryse- This match will be given about 9 minutes with Cena and Nikki winning. Afterwards, Cena proposes to Nikki in the center and she say's yes. Thousands of fans chant, "YES!"

5. US Championship- Jericho (c) vs Owens- This match will be given a little over 12 minutes more than likely. Owens over with a Pop Up Powerbomb. I expect to see a Packaged Piledriver through the announce table (if WWE are trying to get a big moment in this one.)

6. (Smackdown Women's Championship Ladder Match) - Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Mickie James vs. Natalya vs. Carmella /w/ Ellsworth vs. Becky Lynch vs. Tamina Snuka vs. Eva Marie vs. Naomi (Surprise Return)- OK maybe i'm reaching with the Ladder Match thing. But it isn't the worst idea. I'd say if we have the ladder stipulation it goes for 14 minutes. If it doesn't it only goes for 6. Naomi wins to regain the SmackDown Women's Championship and gets her WrestleMania moment.

7. (If AJ beats Shane; He gets added to the WWE Title Match)(No Holds Barred) AJ Styles vs Shane McMahon- This match could surprise alot of people. Expect a 14 minute match here with AJ coming out on top.

Hall Of Fame Break.............

8. Raw Women's Title- Bayley (c) vs Banks vs Charlotte vs Jax- Jax gets added for beating the champ. Sasha Banks win following some heel tatics in a 24 minute bout.

9. (Pinfall or Submission Only) Roman Reigns vs Undertaker- I'd expect Roman Reigns to come out on top in a fairly one-sided beatdown to Undertaker, even bring a steel chair in to play turning heel in the process. This match last about 12:34

10. (WWE Championship) Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Randy Orton vs. AJ Styles- AJ Styles wins following a Styles Clash on Orton to become a 2x WWE Champion. I'd give this match 25 minutes.

11. (Universal Championship) Goldberg (c) vs Brock Lesnar- This match only last 7 minutes tops and once again get's booed out of the arena. Lesnar wins with a third F5 to Goldberg. After the match, Lesnar get's cocky and calls another challenge and it's answered by the return of...

"THE DEMON KING"...

12. (Universal Championship) Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Finn Balor- Balor upsets Lesnar to win the Universal Championship in 12 minutes. Balor ends the show as the Universal Champion!!!

KICK OFF SHOW:
- American Alpha (c) DEFEATS The Usos
- Smackdown Live! Women's title match - WINNER Alexa Bliss
- Enzo & Cass DEFEATS Gallows and Anderson (c) and Sheamus & Cesaro
- Samoa Joe DEFEATS Sami Zayn

WRESTLMANIA 33:
- Baron Corbin DEFEATS Dean Ambrose (c)
- Baylee DEFEATS Sasha Banks, Charlotte, and Nia Jaxx
- NEW DAY SEGMENT
- AJ Styles DEFEATS Shane McMahon
- Austin Aries DEFEATS Neville (c)
- John Cena and Nikki Bella DEFEAT The Miz and Maryse
- HALL OF FAME SEGMENT
- Seth Rollins DEFEATS Triple H
- ATGMBR - WINNER: Braun Strowman
- Kevin Owens DEFEATS Chris Jericho (c)
- Legends segment (The Rock) maybe with The New Day again
- Roman Reigns DEFEATS The Undertaker
- Randy Orton DEFEATS Bray Wyatt (c)
- Maybe one more segment. Backstage or something. Something short and sweet. Just to break up the big matches a little bit.
- Brock Lesnar DEFEATS Goldberg (c)

I do love the idea above about Finn winning against Brock. I just can't see it happening at Mani. I'd love it if it did though.

Pre Show:

Raw Tag Title Match: The Club (c) vs Enzo and Cass vs Cesaro and Sheamus
Andre The Giant Battle Royal: Braun Strowman
Smackdown Women's Title Match: Naomi
Cruiserweight Title Match: Neville (c) vs Austin Aries

Main Show

US Title Match: Chris Jericho (c) vs Kevin Owens
Shane vs AJ Styles
Smackdown Tag Title Match: The Usos (c) vs American Alpha
IC Title Match: Dean Ambrose (c) vs Baron Corbin
HHH v Rollins
Roman vs Taker
Miz/Maryse v Cena/Bella
Raw Women's Title Match: Baylee (c) vs Charlotte vs Sasha Banks vs Nia Jax
Universal Title Match: Goldberg (c) vs Brock Lesnar
WWE Title Match: Bray Wyatt (c) vs Randy Orton

According to the WON, it looks as though Vince has changed his mind regarding the closing match of WrestleMania.

The report states that after gauging fan interest for WrestleMania overall, Taker vs. Reigns is the most anticipated match and is currently set to close the show. As we all know, Vince can always change his mind at the drop of a hat, which he's especially known for doing during WrestleMania season, but Taker vs. Reigns is currently in the traditional main event slot.

I think it's a good move because a huge reason why fan interest in Goldberg vs. Lesnar isn't all that high is because nobody's expecting much. Everyone's expecting a very short match featuring two lazy, overpaid mercenaries that probably won't go 5 minutes.

Pre-show:
Neville retains
Sami Zayn wins the Andre the Giant memorial battle royal last eliminating Big Show and Braun Strowman

Main card
Enzo and Cass win the tag titles
Rollins beats Triple H
Naomi wins Smackdown women's title
Corbin wins IC title
Jericho retains US title
Styles beats Shane
Orton wins WWE title (with help from Harper and Rowan)
Bayley retains
Lesnar wins Uni in a spot fest
Cena and Nikki win, John proposes
Reigns beats Undertaker

Hardys, Balor, and Hogan don't appear. The Rock has a segment with Kurt Angle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member