WWE Not Unifying Two Titles

Martin Gabriel

Pre-Show Stalwart
We noted a few weeks back that WWE officials were talking about unifying the Intercontinental and the United States Titles into one. WWE has reportedly nixed that idea for unknown reasons. For those wondering about the WWE Title and the World Heavyweight Title being unified, sources say there is virtually no chance of that happening.

Source: wrestlinginc.com

Good move.

I htink people forget that these titles are needed for house shows. Would you go to see SD! if the world title's just on Raw or the unified midcard belt? Exactly, you'd rather go to the Raw show.

Eh, who cares? The Intercontinental and US belt haven't meant squat for a while now.

Anyone remember when Raven and Goldberg main evented in a match that was for the fucking US title? And it was damn good.

Bring back the glory days!

Really? Here I was think it was the Intercontinental and World Heavyweight titles being unified. It did say "midcard", right?

If the titles meant something unifying them would be deemed stupid. It's sad to see that unifying them because of their lessened value has to be considered.

I htink people forget that these titles are needed for house shows. Would you go to see SD! if the world title's just on Raw or the unified midcard belt? Exactly, you'd rather go to the Raw show.

Which is why they need to unify the two brands too. Does anyone really think the brand split still exists. If they have another draft I'll laugh.

I dont care about them unifying the US and IC titles, but there should only be 1 top guy in the company, the WWE champion. Unify the 2 world titles at Mania, if not this year then at Cowboy stadium for 30.

That would be Legen.....wait for it.....Dary!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back