Please tell me this is some kind of joke

I read an interesting idea in the main forums and I kind of like it. Champion challenges Champion B to unify the title at Wrestlemania. So and so then wins the Royal Rumble and turns it into a triple threat. Miz then saves money in the bank all the way up until this match and cashes in turning it into a fatal 4 way. Maybe book Punk as WHC. Cena/Orton as WWE Champ, Morrison/Tripps win Royal Rumble and Miz with the MITB.

I don't want the US and IC titles to be unified. But the WHC and WWE title? Fuck yes.

This.

WWE needs more than one midcard belt, but I love unifying the World Titles. Finally World Title runs will mean something once again. This will add so much credibility to the championships and the champions. Great idea.

Im all for the unifying of world titles and womens titles, but they need to keep the mid card titles so then mid carders and upper carders have a title to compete over.

I was thinking this when they debuted those god aweful looking tag belts but thought it was a pipe dream. Well hit that shit one more time because if this report is true I'm one happy man. Hopefully they won't call it the Undisputed Title though, that had it's place in history. This means an interesting mid card and no more shitty transitional champions, or at least quite alot less of them. Fucking awesome shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back