• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Non-Spam Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.J.

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I think yall are the most useless mods. You spend more time trying to be overly critical towards the ones that do start topics and take part in debates/discussions. I constantly see threads being close in the middle of a discussion because yall are tired of seeing same topic. With that being said what are your contributions to the section? You never create topics, I see more topics started by yall outside the WWE section than in it. Be useful and flex your knowledge of the industry as opposed to the obligatory; "u guys r stupid and wrong my opinion means more". For the record this is my first ever topic started as I usually just contribute to other topics, never do I criticize someone for starting a topic that may be similar to one started 3 days before. Haven't checked the trash section but I wouldn't be surprised if it was cluttered with topics from WWE section.

What's their contribution? They close threads that are already going on so we don't have ten threads on the same topic. There's a reason this place is as organized as it is, and it certainly isn't because of people like you pointing out things you disagree with and saying that someone else is at fault. You criticize the staff for closing things because they disagree with it, yet here you are, running your fingers across a keyboard because they think differently than you do on this. Figure that one out for yourself.

If you see a reaccuring trend in topics, fine close them but when has the thought came across their mind; "I'm going to start a topic because we need to capitalize on reaccuring topics in another way".

Well, I can't speak for their minds, but here's what I can say:

Sly and I keep track of what's done by whom, and we're just fine with how the sections are run. Until you're willing to dedicate a lot of time to keeping this place the way it is like the staff is, I'd suggest you shut up because you're another whining person complaining about staff and there are very few ways to get on our bad sides more than that.

If you're doing your part there really is no reason for you to get defenseless now is there? I'm giving my opinion as I see it, is this not what this section is designed for? I haven't had topics removed but it urks me when a topic is closed in the middle of a discussion. Regardless if I reply to it or not. I don't have to be a staff member to be a contributor. I reply to topics and probably read through a dozen topics every morning. I have been staff on sport related sites in the past, we contributed, every mod had to start atleast 2 topics a day.

You complain about everything right J.J? Just looking at your pathetic whinging in the WZCW Application Thread, now this?

1. It's defensive, not defenseless.

2. They're my staff and I run these forums. It kind of is my business don't you think?

3. Good for you on replying. Now quit criticizing us when you're whining about nothing that concerns you.

1. It's defensive, not defenseless.

2. They're my staff and I run these forums. It kind of is my business don't you think?

3. Good for you on replying. Now quit criticizing us when you're whining about nothing that concerns you.

Because I have a different perspective of how mods should run a section It's whining? It's my opinion, I expressed it here because its how I feel. You wouldn't have a forum to be global mod over if it wasnt for the contributions from myself and many others that take part in the discussions.

Because I have a different perspective of how mods should run a section It's whining? It's my opinion, I expressed it here because its how I feel. You wouldn't have a forum to be global mod over if it wasnt for the contributions from myself and many others that take part in the discussions.

Actually we would, because about 99% of the users here have never publicly had anything negative to say about how the place is run. We'd get along just fine without you.

Just gonna chip in and say I'm fine with how things are run.

I wasn't, hence why I was in Prison, but now I'm in the big picture, everything's peachy.

Did he stop you from posting what you wanted to post? No. See, we're reasonable :)

So with every topic you close, do you ever start a new one?

Well, smart guy, that's not how it works. I'm the "clean-up" mod, and Jack-Hammer is the "discussion mod." He creates topics for discussion, and I (along with Mr. Nathaniel) clean the place up. You have no idea how things work, yet you bitch about what we do and do not do. This is why you don't have a leg to stand on.

Did he stop you from posting what you wanted to post? No. See, we're reasonable :)

Well, smart guy, that's not how it works. I'm the "clean-up" mod, and Jack-Hammer is the "discussion mod." He creates topics for discussion, and I (along with Mr. Nathaniel) clean the place up. You have no idea how things work, yet you bitch about what we do and do not do. This is why you don't have a leg to stand on.

So with that analysis, you feel because youre just a "clean up" guy you're exempt from topic starting. That's basically all i got from your duty.

So with that analysis, you feel because youre just a "clean up" guy you're exempt from topic starting. That's basically all i got from your duty.

Actually, yes. Technically, I have no obligation to start threads. It's not my job. If I feel like doing so, I will. If not, I won't. I think you're having trouble grasping the you have no fucking clue what you're talking about part of my argument.

Why is it that 95% of the morons who complain about the mods say they used to be mods in other wrestling forums? Methinks they're lying.

What would be the point of having mods be then if their only job was making topics?

Actually, yes. Technically, I have no obligation to start threads. It's not my job. If I feel like doing so, I will. If not, I won't. I think you're having trouble grasping the you have no fucking clue what you're talking about part of my argument.

No i grasp the assignments for mods bit. So overall it goes back to my original statement.

As a non-mod, I get sick and tired of seeing the exact same topics spring up again and again too. I applaud their efforts to spur NEW conversations, not just rehashed topics from 2 years ago that has been covered to death already. It's why there is a section specifically about nobody but John Cena...because otherwise, there would 50 different "Turn Cena heel", "Cena sucks/rulz" type threads. There are enough regular posters on Wrestlezone with the creativity to create new topics as they see fit, provided they are interesting and not a duplicate topic to something else...the mods here really don't need to create topics as much as they do just maintaining order.

Newbies like you seem to think that nobody has EVER thought of talking about certain subjects before, that these topics never occurred to anyone before. They have. They have been talked to death already. That's why those topics get closed. Because we have been there, done that.

Nobody gives a damn if at your old job mods had to create at least 2 threads a day. They aren't Wrestlezone. What do the rules on some unnamed sports site have to do with Wrestlezone? Absolutely jack shit.

Apparently on every other forum he's been on, the mods stick to their section.

Translation: let's keep smart people like Nick and Nate and Jack-Hammer in one area only, because we don't want their ideas anywhere else. We want one section per opinion. None of this multiple ideas nonsense. We'll ignore that this goes against his initial statement of mods are holding people's voices down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back