WWE My Way - SD vs Raw Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
very very good job i like what you are doing.

keep up the good work.

Sorry for the delay.. damn Holiday season lol I promise to get Raw up ASAP .. most likely tomorrow.

Raw Results
The Royal Rumble Fallout

- - - Opening Segment - - -

Jr and King recap the events from Last Nights Royal Rumble! The show recaps off Jeff Hardy being the new Royal Rumble champion and state that he will go on to face a champion of his choice at Wrestlemania!

Suddenly Jeff Hardy's music hits the PA! As the crowd goes nuts he makes his way to the ring and grabs a microphone.

Jeff: So here I am.. the winner of the Royal Rumble and many challenges before me. Ever since I won last night everyone has been asking me, "What title are you going to go for? Undertaker or Bobby Lashley"? Honestly I dont know the answer to that just yet. Should I stay here on Raw? Or jump to Smackdown?

(Crowd boos)

Jeff: Another question everyone has been drilling me with is did I actually attack Kane backstage.. well the answer to that is NO! I didnt, I dont know how or what happened but what happened, happened.

Suddenly Jeff is cut off by the music of Vince McMahon! Vince gets in the ring and grabs a microphone.

Vince: Damnit Jeff dont lie to these people, they deserve better! You know you attacked Kane last night, you know you did it so you could enter at number 30! You knew you were going to win the Rumble and goto Wrestlemania. Dont lie Jeff not to me or to these people.. your fans..

Suddenly Coach is seen running down the ramp and gets in the ring

Coach: Vince I just got a message that...

Coach whispers in Vince's ear

Coach: Is on his way, and appearently he has video footage of the truth on who attacked Kane at the Royal Rumble.

Suddenly Kane's pyro explodes and he makes his way down to the ring, he appearently doesnt wanna hear it and begins beating down on Jeff Hardy! Vince and Coach run out of the ring as Vince calls for a ref!

Opening Contest
Kane vs. Jeff Hardy

The match start off with Kane dominating! Kane nailing some hard powerhouse moves hurting Jeff early in the contest. Kane lifts Jeff and smashes him down to the mat. Kane climbs the top rope looking for a flying clothesline but Jeff dodges it and counters with a mid air dropkick taking the big monster down. Jeff begins momentum now as he nails a russian leg sweep. Jeff climbs the top rope and goes for the Swanton Bomb but misses! Jeff gets back up and Kane nails a chokeslam! Kane pins..1...2...3..! Kane picks up the victory and looks like he got revenge that he wanted!

- - - Commercial Break - - -

- - - Backstage Segment - - -

Coach and Vince are shown backstage. Vince states that this cant be happening. It was bad enough that they lost there shot at the Royal Rumble but now the past is coming back to bite him in the ass. Coach tries to calm down Vince but it doesnt work.

Singles Contest
Beth Phoniex vs. Candice Michelle

The opening bell sounds. Beth begins with some hard clotheslines and suplexs. Beth building up the momentum. Beth looks for another clothesline but Candice reverses and nails a dropkick. Candice locks in a sharpshooter but Beth kicks out of it. Beth knocks Candice down with another suplex. Beth lifts up Candice for her finisher! Mickie James runs in and tips them over allowing Candice to hit the move! Candice pins..1..2...3.. Candice picks up the win. Candice and Mickie celebrate as they walk to the back.

- - - Interview Segment - - -

Backstage we see Mr Kennedy standing by with Todd Grisham

Todd: Well Kennedy you kept your word by defeating the heartbreak kid at Royal Rumble with his own finisher, can we get your thoughts on that?

Kennedy: I told you all and nobody believed me, I am the next big thing in this industry. Shawn is washed up and is ready to be hung up for retirement. Its people like me that are going to move up in this buisness. HBK has nothing left to do here and I proved that last night.

Todd: So whats next?

Kennedy: Whats next? Whats next is that im going to prove that I am sports entertainment and that the next number one contender is... MRRRRRRRRRRRR KENNNEEDY!!!!!!!!!... KENNNNNN

* SMACK *!

Kennedy is side slammed with a superkick from HBK! HBK looks down at the fallen Kennedy, smiles and walks off.

Singles Contest
Umaga vs. HBK

The match starts off with both men getting equal momentum. Umaga starts getting the better half as he begins powering HBK. Umaga throws HBK to the outside of the ring. Umaga goes to throw HBK into the steel steps but HBK reverses it sending Umaga flying into the steps. HBK throws Umaga back into the ring. HBK begins to tune up the band! HBK goes for the Sweet chin music but Umaga counters it and nails a Samaon Spike! Umaga drags HBK towards the turnbuckle and climbs up looking for a big splash but HBK rolls out of the way! HBK now climbs the turnbuckle looking for the big elbow. Kennedy runs out towards the ring and throws HBK off the turnbuckle sending him crashing towards the mat! Umaga splashes onto HBK with the pin..1..2....3! Umaga picks up the win! Kennedy walks to the back with a smirk.

- - - Backstage - - -

Backstage we see a car arriving to the arena! But before we can see who steps outside of the car the camera cuts backstage to The Coach

Randy Orton smashes open the door to the office and grabs Coach by the neck.

Orton: I want my rematch.. and I want it now.. not next week, not at the next PPV.. I want it now!

Coach: Whoa whoa whoa calm down Orton, I was just on my way to let you know that tonight it will be you and Lashley in a rematch with the WWE Championship on the line..

Orton smiles

Coach: And not only that Orton you need to wait no longer, the match is next.

Orton walks out of the office looking ready as we cut to a commercial break

- - - commercial - - -

Main Event
WWE Championship
Randy Orton vs. Bobby Lashley(C)

The match starts with both men getting equal momentum. Orton plays some cheating games such as staying outside the ring to get some momentum back while Lashley taunts inside the ring. Lashley lifts up Orton and goes for a sidewalk slam! Lashley pins..1..2..kick out. Orton goes to the turnbuckle and takes the padding off. Orton grabs Lashley and goes to Irish whip him into the exposed turnbuckle but Lashley overpowering Orton reverses it and sends Orton into it head first! Orton begins to bleed! Orton goes to the outside of the ring and grabs a steel chair. Orton gets back into the ring but the ref attempts to grab it out of his hands. In this process Lashley nails a Spear!!! Lashley goes for the pin..1...2.........Orton kicks out!!!! Lashley cant believe it! Lashley sets up for another finisher. Lashley picks up Orton but he reverses it and shoves Lashley right into the ref!!! The ref gets knocked out as Lashley attempts to wake him up. Orton sneaks up from behind and low blows Lashley! Orton grabs the chair and smacks it in the face of Lashley, not once not twice but three times! Lashley begins to bleed now! Orton lays the chair down on the mat. Orton lifts Lashley and nails a RKO on the chair! Orton kicks the chair out of the ring.. and covers Lashley...1...2.....3.!!! Randy Orton regains the WWE Championship! Orton celebrates and is in disbelief! Lashley completely knocked out doesnt realize what just happened! Orton runs off to the back with his new WWE title!

[youtube]r4MjO7GdELg[/youtube]

When we come back from commercial break we see Jr and King recapping Randy Orton regaining his WWE championship. They show what happened during the commercial break where Bobby Lashley is shown being stretchered out of the arena.

suddenly the glass breaks! Steve Austin comes out on the stage as the crowd goes nuts! Austin taunts off to the crowd and grabs a microphone

Austin: So what everyone think of the Rumble

Crowd: What?

Austin: It was amazing

Austin: It was unpredictable

Austin: It was a set up

Austin: You see a certain individual has been getting set up for awhile now by a certain Vince McMahon. And Austin is here to prove the truth.

Crowd Cheers

Austin: I have video footage of what really happened backstage last night at the Rumble.. play the video!

The video plays and it shows Kane walking backstage, suddenly Kane is attacked backstage and its shown that Vince and Shane were the ones that attacked Kane making it look like Jeff Hardy was the person doing it! Jeff was set up! The camera comes back on Austin when suddenly Vince is shown running towards the ring

Vince: What the hell do you tihnk your doing here? Nobody asked you to be here... get out of my ring! This is my show.. I do what I want.. get out im sick and tired of you Austin.

Austin shrugs and Stuns McMahon! Vince is out cold! Austin calls for some beers and celebrates in the ring revealing the truth! Austin pours some beers on Vince and walks towards the back as Raw comes to a fade!

I liked The Austin/McMahon angle!Can we see this match at mania?;)

Good strong show.Your doing randys character perfectly.I give it a

B+

I'm liking your technique and the idea's behind your show. Being that you simulate matches, it's hard for you to plan anything ahead of time, so I have to give you credit for that. I believe you can take this a far way. Good work so far; keep it up.

Smackdown Preview

So With The Undertaker finally walking out of The Royal Rumble obtaining the World Heavyweight Championship who is ready to step up the plate now? With Jeff Hardy winning the Royal Rumble match and still has not yet to choose what champion to face at Wrestlemania does this mean Jeff might step up to the Undertaker?

With No way Out approaching fast the the Road to Wrestlemania growing near what new fueds are we bound to see leading up the to two biggest events of the year! Tune in to find out!

Smackdown Results!

- - - Opening Segment - - -

[youtube]V3IxKIodCfc[/youtube]

Teddy walks out onto the stage and begins walking down to the ring!

JBL: Hello everyone and welcome to Smackdown!

Cole: Wonder why the sudden entrance for Teddy? No Pyros tonight he must have something really important that needs to be said!

Teddy gets into the ring and grabs a microphone and prepares to speak after waiting for the crowd to stop cheering.

Teddy: Let me Holla at ya players real quick! You see I watched Raw monday night in hopes that Royal Rumble winner Jeff Hardy was going to choose his opponent for Wrestlemania.

( Crowd begins to start loud Hardy chants )

Teddy: Instead Jeff was tied up in his own little controversies so I took the privledge of inviting Jeff here tonight! So Jeff please come out here.

[youtube]jWmOBPCl9HY[/youtube]

Jeff taunts to the crowd and gets into the ring with a microphone and comes face to face with Teddy Long

Teddy: Well Jeff I think we have waited long enough for you to make your decision. So please Jeff if you could please announce your decision right now.

Jeff begins to look around at the fans as the fans wait in anticipation on who Jeff will be facing at Wrestlemania! After a long pause....

[youtube]LkGPZx1LFug[/youtube]

Randy Orton makes his way down to the ring! He holds the newly won championship from Raw last monday retaining it from Bobby Lashley! Orton gets in the ring and prepares to speak.

Orton: Jeff let me just remind you that your not in my league and that you will have no chance against me. Best bet is to stay here on Smackdown and face The Undertaker because Jeff if you pick me I promise you that at Wrestlemania you will be destroyed. Come on think about it Jeff you cant even beat Kane and that was proven last Monday Night on Raw when he dominated you in the whole match.

Jeff: You know Orton I think you might be right.. and after some thought I think I have made...

[youtube]r-_AOwR-VIw[/youtube]

Cole: Here comes the new Smackdown Champion The Undertaker!!!

Taker gets into the ring and gets right in the face of Jeff Hardy. Jeff drops his microphone and begins to slowly walk back. Teddy Long leaves the ring as Randy pushes Taker from behind into Jeff! Jeff gets up and stares Taker in the face when suddenly Jeff turns around and nails Randy Orton with a Twist of Fate!!!! Jeff climbs the turnbuckle and nails a Swanton Bomb!! Jeff leaves the ring as he walks to the back leaving a downed Randy in the ring!!!

Cole: Looks like we finally have our answer JBL!

JBL: Thats right Cole looks like we will see Orton destroy Jeff Hardy at Wrestlemania!

Jeff is shown walking backstage about to leave the arena when Teddy approaches him.

Teddy: I appreciate you making your decision here on Smackdown but im not done with you yet! Randy has request a match here tonight! Its gonna be tag team action here tonight. You are going to team up with The Undertaker to face Orton and Kane!!!

Jeff shakes his head while he continues to walk away.

Opening Contest
Kenny Dykstra vs. Mark Henry

The match starts off and this one looks like its going to be a complete squash. Henry begins off with some hard stiff blows taking Kenny down with every hit. Henry Irish whips Kenny followed by a vicious back body drop. Henry goes to pick up Kenny but in the process Kenny is able to nail a low blow without the ref noticing! Kenny jumps up and nails a DDT on the beast. Kenny climbs the turnbuckle and leaps off but Henry quickly gets up and catches him in the air nailing a devistating samon drop! Henry pins Kenny and picks up the victory!

- - - After the match - - -

Henry is shown celebrating in the ring when suddenly Tommy Dreamer and Sandman are shown running through the crowd! They jump the barrier and jump Henry! Sandman takes his signapore cane and smashes Henry in the head with it! Dreamer lifts Kenny Dykstra up and nails him with a Dreamer Driver! Dreamer takes a microphone and begins to speak.

Dreamer: Hey Teddy! I know you can hear us and I know you can just see what we have done. Let me tell you something ECW wont be some internet based show. We are tired of being ignored so Teddy just so you know. Were taking Smackdown to the extreme!!!!!!!

Dreamer and Sandman celebrate in the ring while we cut to a commercial break.

Teddy is shown in his office watching the TV monitor wondering what to do, suddenly Edge comes busting into his office.

Edge: Teddy Teddy Teddy, since we all know Jeff chose the Raw champion I want a shot at the Undertaker! and I want it now!

Suddenly Batista walks into the office

Batista: Teddy I would really consider giving Edge the match because I want my rematch for the championship!

Teddy: Ok guys this is what we will do. Tonight the main event we will see Edge take on Batista!!! The winner of that match can face Undertaker at No Way Out!

Singles Contest
Chris Masters vs. Rey Mysterio

The contest starts when both men tie up. Masters starts things off nailing an arm drag followed by a headlock. Mysterio powers out of it and runs against the ropes landing a splash followed by a pin..Masters kicks out after a 2 count. The match continues to go back and forth when suddenly Masters grows enough momentum to look for a powerbomb. Mysterio shakes out of it and drop toe holds Masters into the ropes! Mysterio goes the 619! And nails it! Mysterio pins..1....2....3.!!! Mysterio picks the win over Masters!!

Batista is shown preparing for his match coming later tonight

Tag Team Match
Randy Orton / Kane vs. Jeff Hardy / The Undertaker

Orton and Taker start the match off. Both men go pretty much back and forth but Taker ends up getting the better half. Taker clotheslines Orton to the outside of the ring. Jeff climbs the turnbuckle and leaps off taking Orton out! Kane goes around the ring and begins to go after Jeff. Orton gets back into the ring and prepares for a RKO on Taker but misses as Taker shoves Orton and nails a Chokeslam!! Taker goes for the pin but notices Kane entering the ring! Kane and The Undertaker have a staredown as the crowd goes nuts!!! Orton rolls up Taker real quick from behind but Taker kicks out! Taker nails a huge boot to the face of Orton! Kane begins to leave the ring and walks backstage!!! Jeff climbs the turnbuckle and nails a swanton bomb!! Taker pins Orton and they win the match!!!

Main Event!
Edge vs. Batista
Winner goes to No Way Out to face Undertaker!

The opening bell sounds!! The brawl begins! Edge and Batista power each other through out the match. Batista looks for his Batista bomb but Edge shifts the momentum and both men end up falling over the top rope to the outside! Edge grabs Batista and hits him head first into the announcer table. The ref reaches a 8 count and both men get back into the ring. Batista gets up and Edge nails a spear!!! Edge pins..1...2..kick out! Edge attempts to nail another finisher but Batista reverses it and now hits a Batista bomb! 1...2..kick out!! Suddenly Batista throws Edge against the ropes Edge ducks and attempts to nail a clothesline but misses, continues to run against the ropes when suddenly he falls to the outside! JBL held the ropes down causing Edge to fall!! Batista confussed as JBL comes into the ring and nails a Clothesline from Hell!!!! The ref declares a DQ!!

- - - Closing Segment - - -

JBL begins to celebrate in the ring when suddenly the lights go out and Taker once again appears in the ring!! Taker chokeslams JBL!! The lights go back out and Taker disappears. Batista and Edge still in the ring...Sabu, Nitro, Terry Funk and Elijah Burke run down to the ring and begin the assualt. Suddenly half the Smackdown roster come running down to the ring and we have ourselves another Royal Rumble!!!

Teddy Long appears on the stage.

Teddy: KNOCK IT OFF ALL OF YOU IM SICK OF THIS! WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN ON MY SHOW! ECW you made your point thats fine! You got what you wanted! At No Way Out it will be A 6 Man Extreme Rules Elimination Match!! Tommy Dreamer / Sandman / Sabu vs. Masters / Henry / and Kenny!

ECW looks satisfied as they leave the ring..

Teddy: And im not done! This whole World Title situation is not flowing to well in my book. Edge if you think you won via DQ you mine as well think again! At No Way Out we will have ourselves a classic Elimination Chamber!!! It will be you Edge vs. Batista vs. Rey Mysterio! vs. The Great Khali vs. Matt Hardy and KANE!!!!

All 6 men announced in the Elimination Chamber stare each other down as Smackdown comes off to a fade...

*** Sorry for some much happening in one show! lets just say it was a jam packed show lol I really wanted to get these storylines started in enough time for No Way Out! Once again hope you all enjoyed the show ***​

jeff.jpg

WWE.COM

Jeff Hardy has finally announced who he will face at Wrestlemania! It will be Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton for the WWE Championship! And we all know that this match is not going to be for the weak. Jeff has been gaining a lot of momentum latley with his Royal Rumble win. Could this be the year for Jeff Hardy?​

The ECW is angle is gold!This could possibly be the best book this thread ever!Well done!

Grade for smackdown-A

WWE_No_Way_Out_2008_by_turbodesignz.jpg

Found this on Deviantart thought I would use it.. and announce this as our official No Way Out Poster!

Raw Preview:

Live this week on Raw we will present Raw Roulette!!! Vince has invited all THREE brands to be at Raw monday night. He also invited Stone Cold to be invited to the show to explain his actions last week.

Jeff has finally made the decision to face Randy Orton for the Championship at Wrestlemania! Whats bound to fall out between these two this week?

Also with No Way Out quickly approaching whats bound to unfold with just weeks before the event?

Tune in to find all this out and more!

can't wait for Raw. should be mad. Also when will the next results and stuff be put up. Also good ecw storyline can't wait to see how it unfolds. keep up the good work

Dude i am really loving this. This is prolly the best Roleplaying ive ever seen. You keep the storylines going, you know how to work each character, and the videos that you add for the ppv's just put this over the top. It probably takes you quite a while to type it all, and do the vids, but i think i speak for everyone when i say we really appreciate it. Doin a great job man.

Hey man, I just wanna say I hope that you are continuing this. I really enjoy your shows...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back