WWE My Way - SD vs Raw Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teekay

Dark Match Winner
Whats this? Something I wanted to do was make a diary but simulating results using the game Smackdown vs. Raw 08; Storylines will be made up by me and simulated using the game! I will make segments etc to spiff it up a little bit; Then write out results on what happens during the match.

Backstory:

The story begins after Armageddon; While the long awaited return of Chris Jericho he came back with a vengeance as he faced Randy Orton for the World Title. Sad to say once again Randy Orton walked away with the championship belt after a grueling match with Jericho; it was sad to see Jericho trying to hit his finisher but the legend killer quickly being able to reverse it and nail a RKO to finish Jericho off for the win.

Triple H def. Jeff Hardy - Another upset here after one little mistake from the rainbow headed warior Triple H was able to nail the Pedigree for the win; the two shaked hands after the match.

HBK def. Mr. Kennedy - Another amazing match of the night. Kennedy tried some dirty tactics after knocked the ref to grab a chair to finish of the Heartbreak kid; but once again another Sweet Chin Music to the chair smashing against the face of Kennedy; HBK was able to score the pinfall.

Batista def. Taker / Edge - And in another Blockbuster match Batista was able to retain his World Title after successfully pinning Edge after a Batista Bomb. After The Undertaker was taken down by a Spear.

raw-51480_4.jpg

Orton - World Champion
Jeff Hardy - Intercontinental Champion
JTG - World Tag Champion
Shad - World Tag Champion
Beth Phoneix - Womens Champion

Chris Jericho
Shawn Michaels
Umaga
Lashley
Sandman
Cena
Snisky
King Booker
Mr Kennedy
Carlito
Ric Flair
Triple H
Regal
Mickie James
Candice Michelle
Melina

smackdown_logo.gif

MVP - United States Champion
Batista - World Champion
Chavo Guerrero - Cruiserweight Champion
Vacant - World Tag Team Champions

Rey Mysterio
Matt Hardy -
Undertaker
Mark Henry
The Great Khali
Gregory Helms
Chris Masters
Edge
Kenny Dykstra
Finlay
Kane
Torrie Wilson
Ashley
Michelle McCool

ecw_logo.jpg

CM Punk - World Champion

Marcus Cor Von
Elijah Burke
Tommy Dreamer
Johnny Nitro
Sabu
Terry Funk
Kelly Kelly

Monday Night Raw! Preview:

Just moments after the dust clears from Armageddon, Randy Orton is still our WWE Champion. What will Chris Jericho have to say about their match? Will Jericho still be the number one contender? Or Will someone else have something to say about that.

After an amazing match between these Two, Triple H and Jeff Hardy will once again team up to face Umaga and Snisky. This time things might be personal. After the fallout from the PPV can Triple H and Jeff still work together?

Another amazing Victory from WWE Womens Champion Beth Phoenix, what WWE Diva is ready to step up to the plate against the unstoppable champion? Tune in to find out!

Confirmed Matches
Jeff Hardy / Triple H vs. Umaga / Snisky
King Booker vs. Ric Flair - Flair Loses he is officially retired.
Sandman vs. Carlito

looks good, i like it & thanx for the feedback on mine mate

200px-RAW.png

The Raw Pyro explodes as Jr and King welcome everyone to another exciting edition to Monday Night Raw!! Jr and King recap some of the moments from Armageddon last night. One topic mentioned was the fact that Chris Jericho walked out of Armageddon without with WWE Title! Quickly after that the lights in the arena go off..

- - - - - BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!!! - - - - - -

Chris Jericho appears on the stage and makes his way down to the ring; after taunting to the crowd a little bit he grabs a microphone and prepares to speak, while waiting for the crowd to stop chanting Y2J! Y2J.

Jericho: Wow you guys are hot tonight huh? Let me just cut to the chase; Randy Orton.. you have walked out of Armageddon victirous and usually back in the day who knows if this rule still applies but usually after the number one contender which would be me, they usually get a rematch if losing the match before. So Orton im out here to just do that. Let me put it this way.. Me... Want... Title... Rematch... NOW!!!

After a semi long pause...

- - No Chance plays! - -

Vince McMahon begins strutting down to the ring and grabs the microphone out of Chris Jerichos Hand.

Vince: So nice to see you back Jericho.

(Crowd begins to chant asshole)

Vince: Well ill be damned you hear these people calling you an asshole? Anyway I came out here to let you know that your wish has been accepted. You will get a rematch for the WWE Championship.

( Crowd goes nuts )

Vince: But just not right now here tonight.

(Booooooooo)

Vince: You see actually it might not be for awhile; Incase you forgot there is a certain Royal Rumble Pay Per View coming within the next month. So This is what the brillant Vincent Kennedy McMahon has come up with. You see there will be a series a matches starting tonight; to determine who will enter the Royal Rumble match at number 30. This will include all 3 brands, in a elimination style tournament! If you could guide your eyes to the titantron; to take a look at the brackets.

Jeff Hardy vs. MVP
Umaga vs. Rey Mysterio
Triple H vs. Elijah Burke
Finlay vs. Kane
Chris Jericho vs. ????
Undertaker vs. Edge

Vince: You will find out your opponent when the time is. Right. So in order to gain your rematch for the title. You will have to first win this tournament then enter the royal rumber at 30 and win; Then you can goto Wrestlemania! And choose what title you want to go for. Good Luck Chris!..

Vince exits the ring as we cut to a commercial break - - - - - - - - - -

Diva Contest
Melina vs. Candice Michelle

The Contest begins and both women lock up, Candice starting things off strong with a hard clothesline followed by a powerbomb; but Melina able to reverse it; Melina begins to choke out Candice and then begins to remove the turnbuckle padding; The 2 women begin to roll around the ring and we now have ourselves a classic cat fight! Melina picks up Candice and kicks her in the face and plants her with a ddt! Melina locks in a submission but Candice is able to reverse it into a swinging neckbreaker; Melina sneaks up on Candice with an eye poke! Candice blinded as Melina is able to nail a low blow! Melina goes for the pin..1.....2.....3! Melina is our winner!

- - - Backstage Segment - - -

Shawn Michaels and Flair are shown backstage.

Flair: Hey HBK I wanna say thanks for those inspiring words couple weeks ago, made me realize no matter what Vince is going to throw at me, im just going to throw it right back

HBK: No problem man, infact check this out; You know your match tonight with King Booker? Well I got it changed into a tag match, Its going to be me and you against Kennedy and Booker!

Flair: Woooooooooooo! Lets go get em champ!

- - - Commercial - - -

Tag Team Contest - Flairs job on the line
King Booker / Mr. Kennedy vs. Shawn Michaels / Ric Flair

Booker and Flair start the match off as the bell sounds; Flair is able to start the match off with some powerful chops to Booker; Flair tags in HBK; Booker reverses a move from HBK; But HBK reverses again and nails a back body drop; HBK tags in Flair; Flair dominates now with some more chops and suplexs; Booker comes back and clotheslines Flair to the mat; Flair tags HBK once again but Booker runs to the corner and tags in a fresh Kennedy; Kennedy and HBK go back and forth both getting an even amount of momentum; Flair and Booker both get tagged back into the match; Flair pushes the ref into Booker taking him and the ref out; both teams are getting even momentum as the match goes back and forth; Kennedy lifts Flair up and throws him over the ropes to the outside of the ring; Booker and Kennedy begin teaming up on Flair on the outside; Michaels leaps from the ring to the outside taking them out! Flair gets knocked out and Kennedy locks in a figure four! Rope break...Kennedy pins Flair..1...2...kick out! A beat up flair tags in HBK! Flair and Kennedy go at it! Flair Locks in the figure four! Booker turns around and gets nailed with a sweet chin music!! Hbk pins..1...2...3.!!! HBK and Flair pull out the victory! In an amazing match!

- - - Commentator Segment - - -

JR: What an amazing match King!

King: I agree wait we just got word that our main event tonight has changed!

JR: Thats right folks tonight it was suppose to be Jeff / Triple H vs Umaga and Snisky but now Jericho has been added to Jeff and Triple H team while Randy Orton has been added to Umaga and Sniskys team! WHAT A MATCH UP!

- - - Commercial - - -

JR: Welcome back folks; we just recieved confirmation that the Rumble tournament Vince announced earlier tonight will indeed begin on this weeks edition of Smackdown!

King: I wonder if Jericho will be able to make it to Wrestlemania to face the champion!

JR: Tune into Smackdown this week to watch it all unfold!

Singles Contest
Sandman vs. Carlito

This no DQ contest begins as the bell sounds; Sandman completly dominates this match before it even begins; Sandman quickly grabs his signapore cane and uses it on Carlito; Soon enough Carlito begins to bleed and Sandman begins working on the open wound; Sandman begins to break Carlitos ankle after locking it into the chair and stepping on it! Carlito screams in pain as the ECW superstar is able to score the pinfall for the win. Sandman celebrates with his beer and taunting to the crowd before leaving the arena...

All 6 superstars in tonights main event are shown warming up backstage as we cut to our last commercial break...

6 Man Elimination Tag Team Match
Triple H / Jeff Hardy / Chris Jericho vs. Randy Orton / Umaga / Snisky

Jericho and Umaga start the match off; The bell sounds and all 6 Men begin to brawl outside the ring! The ref begins a 10 count; Umaga and Snisky team up against Jericho on the outside; Finally the ref is able to get some order in this match as Jericho and Umaga continue the fight; Triple H gets the tag as does Snisky; As the match continues Jericho is being dominated by all three superstars; Orton nails a RKO! Orton pins Jericho...1..2...Jeff breaks the count! Orton takes out the ref and nails Jericho with a low blow! Jericho completley destroyed as the other team will not allow him to tag out; Jericho hurting; Spike from Umaga!!!.1...2....3..Jericho is eliminated!! Triple H fresh Begins cleaning house; Pedigree onto Snisky; Jeff tags in and nails a Swanton Bomb..1..2..3.. Snisky eliminated!! Jeff continues to clean house..match goes back and forth for awhile but Jeff pins Umaga..1..2...3. Umaga eliminated! Triple H tags in and nails Orton with a Pedigree for the pin..1..2...3.. Triple H , Jeff and Jericho celebrate in the ring as raw goes off the air!

Quick Results
Melina def. Candice Michelle
Shawn Michaels / Flair def. Booker T / Kennedy
Sandman def. Carlito
Jericho / Triple H / Hardy def. Orton / Umaga / Snisky

Smackdown Preview

With Armageddon Past us now, and Batista still our World Champion, who is our next contender to step up to the plate to face Batista for the Champion? Will Edge and Taker want a rematch? Or will a new player step up to face the champ?

Also with the blockbuster announcement; it was announced on raw from Vince McMahon that a series of Elimination matches will begin on Smackdown to determine who gets to enter the Rumble at 30! What matches will be shown? Who can step up in there game to win the tournament.

Also the Smackdown Tag Titles are currently vacant! Will we see anyone go for the titles and become new tag team champions? Tune in to find out!

Confirmed Matches so far
Umaga vs. Rey Mysterio - Tournament Match
Kane vs. Finlay - Tournament Match
Edge vs. Undertaker - Tournament Match​

WWE.com just announced that ECW will no longer be on the television! Instead it will be broadcasted on wwe.com!

But that does not mean that the ECW superstars are off tv, do expect sometimes for them to be featured on Smackdown from time to time!

Smackdown Results!

- - - Opening Segment - - -

The opening pyro explodes as Smackdown goes on the air! The crowd is going nuts as tonight we begin our tournament to see who will enter the Royal Rumble match at number 30!

JBL and Cole welcome everyone to the show as they give a rundown of tonights tournament matches!

Tonight we will see Raw superstar Umaga take on Rey Mysterio! Also in action tonight Smackdown superstars Kane and Finlay will see who advance in the tournament!

As Cole and JBL continue to talk Chris Masters music hits the PA as Masters and Kenny Dykstra walk out to the ring!!

Masters: So some of you may be wondering just why Kenny and Myself are out here together tonight.. Well let me explain myself. All week long I have been reading on WWE.com about how the tag titles here on Smackdown are currently vacant.

- Crowd boos -

Masters: Thats right so myself and Kenny became talking about how we deserve to have some WWE gold around our shoulders! So we will stand in this ring until we are awarded the titles!

- - Vickie Guerrero's music hits as she stands on the stage - -

Vickie: Your right the tag titles has just been collecting dust backstage here. So I think I will do whats right and make sure someone who deserves those belts wear them!

- Crowd Cheers -

Vickie: So Tonight we will have ourselves a tag team title match! It will be Chris Masters and Kenny Dykstra vs. 2 opponents I have hand selected which you all will find out right now cause your match is now!

- Vickie walks off backstage as Masters and Kenny stand in the ring confussed -

- - - - Commercial - - - -

Tag Team Championship Match
Kenny Dykstra / Chris Masters vs. ???? / ?????

Masters and Kenny continue to stand in the ring when suddenly The Hardy Boyz music hits! Jeff and Matt make there way down to the ring as the opening bell sounds! Jeff and Masters start the match off as Masters nails some hard clotheslines to Jeff. Masters dominating the opening of the match but Jeff is able to tag in Matt! Matt begins to clear house quickly taking Masters down numerous times! Masters tags in Kenny as Kenny begins the offence now! Kenny taking down Matt with a huge kick to the face for the pin..1..2..kick out! Jeff gets the tag in as Matt and Masters begin fighting on the outside! Kenny misses his finisher and turns around with a twist of fate! Jeff hits a swanton bomb and scores the pin to become the New Tag Team Champions!!! The Hardyz celebrate in the ring with the new gold!

- - - - Backstage Segment - - - -

Backstage Rey Mysterio is shown getting ready for his tournament match up against Umaga tonight.

We cut to outside the arena where we see a limo pulling up. As the door opens WWE Champion Randy Orton Exits! Why is here? Quickly Todd Grisham runs up to him and ask him why he is here tonight!

Orton: Why Not Todd? You see whoever wins this tournament tonight might just choose me for my title at Wrestlemania. So why not be here? Im not allowed to scope my competition? Why dont you just step back and give the champ some room. Now if you would excuse me..

- - - - - Commercial - - - - -

Tournament Match
Kane vs. Finlay

Both men start the match off quickly. Kane begins to dominate as he beats the living hell out of Finlay! Finlay has no chance to make a come back as the fight begins outside the ring now. The ref begins a 10 count. Kane lifts Finlay and slams him into the ring post! Finlay is busted open. Kane throws Finlay back in the ring at the count of 6. Kane goes for a big boot but Finlay ducks it and looks for a clothesline but Kane nails a chokeslam! 1....2....3. Kane advances in the tournament! What a match!

- - - Backstage segment - - -

The Hardy Boyz are shown backstage with there new gold. As they talk among themselves someone shows up from behind. Its Shane McMahon!?!?

Shane: I just wanted to be the first to congratulate you guys on your tag team win earlier tonight, I also wanted to relay a message from my father. He would like to invite you both to Raw next week because he would like to also congratulate you two in person. See you next week guys.

- - - Commercial - - -

Tournament Match
Umaga vs. Rey Mysterio

The opening bell sounds as both men start off with equal defense; Umaga begins to overpower Rey now as he slows down Rey with a bear hug; Umaga begins to throw Rey from Ring post to Ring post. Umaga is now completely dominating. Rey makes the reversal and nails a Hurricanranna onto Umaga. Rey goes up high and goes for a moonsault and nails it! 1...2...Kick out! Umaga enraged now as he sets up for a Samoan spike! Rey ducks it and kicks him into the ropes setting up for a 619! Rey nails it and goes for the pin.1..2...kick out! Rey goes to the outside of the ropes and leaps off the ropes but Umaga catches him in the air! POWERBOMB! Umaga pins Rey..1...2....3.. Umaga advances!

- - - Commentator Segment - - -

JBL and Cole talk about what an amazing match that was and it was tough luck for Rey not to pull out the win! Cole clears the fact up that even though you might lose the tournament you still have a shot in the actual rumble itself!

- - - - Backstage Segment - - - -

Randy Orton is shown watching a tv monitor of tonights events. Suddenly there is a knock at the door. A Production manager gives Randy a letter. Randy opens it up and reads it, finished reading it he looks concerned and walks out of the locker room.

- - - - Commercial Break - - - -

Back from Commercial break cameras are shown in the parking lot of the arena; suddenly WWE Champion Randy Orton appears.

Orton: Ok whatever game this is, thats enough! You told me to come out here so here I am!

Suddenly the camera guy gets knocked over and we can only hear nothing but beating in the background. After the camera man gets back up we see Randy Orton beaten and bloodied laying on the ground. The camera guy looks all around the surrounding area but nobody is there!

Cole: What the hell? Who the hell just jumped WWE Champion Randy Orton in the parking lot?

JBL: Well Cole obviously its someone wanting to make a statement.

- - - - Commercial Break - - - -

Tournament Match
Edge vs. Undertaker

The opening bell sounds as the two men tie up. The match is brutal, both men getting equal momentum. Taker lifts Edge and nails a hard powerbomb into the turnbuckle. Taker pins..1..2..kick out. Edge kicks Taker into the mid section and nails a DDT. Edge now taunts the crowd, but Taker sits back up! Edge kicks Taker back down but once again he gets back up! Edge looks pissed! Edge hides behind the ref and tosses him into the Undertaker taking the ref and Taker out! Edge goes to the outside of the ring and grabs a chair! Edge begins taking Taker out with the chair! The ref gets back up but the damage is down. Taker finally gets up... SPEAR! ... Edge goes for the pin..1....2....3....Edge advances!

Edge celebrates in the ring as a hurt Undertaker lays there as Smackdown fades out.

Quick Results:
Edge def. Undertaker
The Hardy Boyz def. Kenny / Masters
Kane def Finlay
Umaga def. Mysterio

Raw Preview

With Just a few weeks away from the Royal Rumble things are starting to really shape up. The Tournament Continues here tonight on Raw as we were promised to see Jeff Take on Smackdowns MVP. Also Triple H will take on ECW's own Elijah Burke. Also the returning Chris Jericho sure has something to prove as he needs to advance after losing his shot at the title when he will take on The Great Khali!

Last week on Smackdown WWE Champion Randy Orton was shown at the show; Later on that evening he received a note asking him to goto the parking lot; as he did he was brutally attacked by someone. The camera guy was unable to see who it was after being knocked down. Will we find out who the person behind this was on Smackdown? And what will Orton have to say about it.

Also On Smackdown Shane McMahon congratulated the new Smackdown tag team champions Matt and Jeff hardy. Shane also Invited Matt to Join Jeff on Raw! Why does Vince want to give condolences to the Smackdown Tag Champs? Whats bound to happen here. Tune it to find out, all this and more!

Confirmed Matches
Jeff vs. MVP
Chris Jericho vs. Great Khali​

Raw Results!

- Opening Segment -

The opening song plays as the pyros explodes and Jr and King welcome everyone to another promising show! As Jr and King continue to speak they are quickly cut off by the music of Randy Orton! Orton makes his way down to the ring and grabs a microphone.

Orton: Well well well All weekend long I only been hearing, Orton wont be hear tonight he is to beat up. Well Im here damnit and I want answers. Incase you all didnt see it last week. Lets play it again.

- The titantron replays a clip from what happened to Orton on Smackdown last week -

Orton: Now I DEMAND whoever was responcable for that to come out here and face me like a man, not like jumping someone from behind.

- - - There is a long pause - - -

Orton: I will come back there and find you myself unless you get your ass out here NOW!

- - Another Pause - -

Orton: Fine thats how you want to play I will come find you.

Orton gets out of the ring but pauses when BOBBY LASHLEYS music hits! The crowd goes nuts as Orton quickly gets back into the ring. Lashley taunts the crowd for a little bit.

Lashley: So you want an answer on who jumped you last week on Smackdown? The answer is standing right here.

Orton: You son of a bitch! You think your slick? Jumping me from behind?

Lashley: No just making a statement and heres part two of that statement, You, Me, Royal Rumble for your title.

Orton: No way I dont think so, Coachman already said I wont have a match at the Rumble so I got the night off..

- - Regals music hits - -

Regal: Pardon me for one moment but Randy last time I checked I was the number 1 guy making decisions around here. So at the Royal Rumble it will be Lashley vs Randy Orton!

- - - - - Commercial Break - - - -

rumblead.jpg

Promo for Royal Rumble Plays!

Tournament Match
Jeff Hardy vs. MVP

The opening bell sounds the two men lock up, Jeff nails a hard kick to the midsection and follows it up with a DDT. MVP makes a comeback and nails a clothesline taking Jeff down. MVP begins working on the arm of Jeff locking in a arm lock. Jeff struggles out of it, MVP goes for a suplex but Jeff reverses it into his own suplex, Jeff throws MVP into the turnbuckle and nails a whisper in the wind! MVP down as Jeff climbs high and nails a swanton bomb! 1...2...3. Jeff Advances!

A Limo is shown arriving to the building; Exits Vince and Shane McMahon. Both men walk off camera view..

Tournament Match

The opening bell sounds as this match is underway! Triple H dominates the start of the match nailing some hard power moves. Burke is able to reverse a clothesline and begin getting in some moves of himself. Burke goes to pick up Triple H but he reverses it and nails a quick pedigree for the win to advance!

- - - - Backstage Segment - - - - -

HBK is backstage talking to Todd Grisham, it was announced earlier on WWE.com that HBK will be facing Mr Kennedy at the Royal Rumble, HBK speaks that its time to teach him a lesson.

Also backstage Vince and Shane are shown making there way to the stage area as we cut to a commercial break

- - - - Commercial - - - - -

- - - - In Ring Segment - - - - -

Vince's music hits the PA as him and Shane are shown walking to the ring. Both men get into the ring as Vince grabs microphone and begins to speak.

Vince: At this time I would like to introduce the Smackdown tag team champions. The Hardy Boyz!!

- The Hardys music hits as they taunt to the crowd and make there way to the ring.

Vince: Now guys I would like to congradulate you both on such an amazing victory last week on smackdown, but let me tell you something damnit, this is my show and I say what goes. I dont know who gave you Jeff Hardy permission to just goto Smackdown to face off for the Vacant titles.

- Crowd boos -

Vince: You see this is where im going with this, Jeff you need to choose weather or not your staying on Raw as the Intercontinental champion or if your gonna jump shift to Smackdown to be Tag Team champion with your brother Matt. You cant just think you can be on both shows as champion and damnit Im the boss and what I say goes.

- there is a long pause while Jeff looks upset -

Vince: Let me put it this way, Shane if you would.

- Shane goes to the outside of the ring and grabs a chair. Shane prepares to hit one of the Hardy Boys but pauses. Vince interupts and distracts the Hardys while Shane nails both of them with a steel chair!! The Hardys are down and hurt.

Vince: Ill make that decision for you damnit! You see at the Royal Rumble its time that the McMahons have some gold again. The most dominate force in sports entertainment today! So at the Royal Rumble it will be myself and Shane McMahon vs. You two for the Tag Team championship! You pissed off the wrong person Jeff! And at the Royal Rumble I will show you why.

Vince and Shane raise each others hands as they exit the ring!

- - - Commerical - - - -

Tournament Match
Chris Jericho vs. The Great Khali!

Before the opening bell sounds, Jericho quickly assualts Khali before he makes it into the ring! Jericho leaps to the outside taking Khali down, then throwing him into the steel steps smashing his head into them! Jericho takes Khali and throws him into the ring. The bell sounds. Jericho nails a lionsault! 1...2..kick out! Jericho quickly jumps onto Khali again. Jericho climbs the top rope, Jericho leaps off but Khali catches him and tosses him across the ring! Khali goes for the pin.1...2. kick out. Jericho takes Khali down to his knees then kicks him in the face, Jericho locks in the Walls of Jericho!! Khali taps out!... Jericho advances!!!

- - - Closing Segment - - -

After Jericho wins his match Orton runs down to the ring and begins beating down on Jericho! Khali begins to help Orton out. Suddenly Lashley runs down to the ring and begins cleaning house! Orton and Khali retreat to the back as Lashley and Jericho celebrate in the ring as raw comes to a fade!​

Quick Results
Triple H def Burke
Jericho def. Khali
Jeff def. MVP

WWE.com has announced this years full card for the WWE Royal Rumble Event!

rumblead.jpg

WWE Royal Rumble 2007

6.jpg

30 Man Royal Rumble Match
Jericho, JTG, Carlito, Dreamer, Regal, Kenny, Austin, Flair, Finlay, Chavo, Kane, Shad, Foley, Masters, Khali, Booker, MVP, Helms, Marcus, Burke, Umaga, Snisky, Mark Henry, Mysterio, Triple H, JBL!, Jeff, Edge, Sandman, HBK!

5-1.jpg

Tag Team Championship!

4.jpg

Singles Contest

Teekay this is some of the best storyline writing in the history of the WWE keep up the good work champ. Whens the royal rumble show being put up?

Royal Rumble is going to be a few shows away I plan on doing maybe 1 or 2 more raws then the ppv.. but youll know!

Anyone that wants to post Predictions feel free too on the Rumble

Hey Teekay, I'm liking your storylines so far and the Royal rumble looks like an amazing card. I'm gonna give your recent RAW a full review

Orton and Lashley segment- A nice way to start off their feud, to be honest I though the mystery of who attacked Orton was gonna go on longer, but now seeing as a face did it I see why he came out and admited right away. Can''t wait for there match at the rumble, but I personaly hope Randy Orton beats the hell out of Lashley, lol.

Tournament Match
Jeff Hardy vs. MVP
- Pretty decent match, I personally was rooting for MVP but I guess it didn't go that way... but oh well... still a good match either way. Now that Jeff advances will see if he can go all the way and win the whole tournament!

- I'll be honest, I was hoping for Elijah Burke to get more shots on HHH than that, but overall the match was still good. I really wasn't expecting to see Burke walk away with the victory anyway though, not against The Game lol.

Mcmahons and the Hardyz segment- I thought it was entertaining and I enjoyed the segment, everyone seemed in character and plus Jeff or Matt don't really say much on the mic. The end of the segment was good as I see this is what starts the Hardyz vs the Mcmahons feud... never been done before and I'm actually looking foward to it. Could lead up to some good matches, Tag team ladder matches for example.

Chris Jericho vs. The Great Khali!
- Entertaining match, glad to see Jericho whoopin Khali's ass and not just Khali beating Jericho up all match. The ending was also good as it kept both of the feuds going and it was a good way to end the show... hmmm... I smell a tag team match for the main event next week on RAW.

Overall, the show was great and I enjoyed it alot. I'll give it a 8/10. Good job, can't wait to see more of your work man...

Awesome thanks for the kind comments.

Def Thought McMahons and Hardys would be totally something out of the blue but such an amazing fued could come out of it hense why im doing it.. but we will see come the Royal Rumble.. im actually thinking of recording the matches and posting them on YouTube if you guys wanna watch the actual match..

Just a thought ;)

Awesome thanks for the kind comments.

Def Thought McMahons and Hardys would be totally something out of the blue but such an amazing fued could come out of it hense why im doing it.. but we will see come the Royal Rumble.. im actually thinking of recording the matches and posting them on YouTube if you guys wanna watch the actual match..

Just a thought ;)

Yeah man, theat would be a great idea... come to think of it you could do a whole show using svr08 with the actual matches, I've seen it done before... you should search aroound for it on youtube...

This is True.. I know how to do video editing and my ps2 is hooked up to my computer so I can easily record the matches.. just the show might be really long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back