• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Hell In A Cell 2016 LD

I guess it just makes absolutely no difference to me whether it ends at 11:00 or 11:15. In fact, I kinda like not knowing that the main event will end at a certain time. Makes the finish more unpredictable.

Plus on the west coast, this isn't a problem at all. I mean they should try harder to stick with the announced times but meh, not a big deal.

They're going into the allegedly most dangerous match in wwe. A table power bomb fucked her up that much? Lame as fuck. Foley's fall is still awe inspiring. That was shit we've seen 1,000,000 times. Don't give it a pass because they're girls.

Shinsuke Nakamura, the NXT Champion, recently did a stretcher job for a pretty unremarkable steel stairs bump and was gone for weeks, something numerous guys have walked away from. If he can do that, Sasha can sell the crap out of this.

Sasha is selling her bad back, OMG'z it's so horrible! The men would NEVER sell an injury.....wait. What? Actually a lot of them do suck at that, so I can see how this would throw some of you off.

Shinsuke Nakamura, the NXT Champion, recently did a stretcher job for a pretty unremarkable steel stairs bump and was gone for weeks, something numerous guys have walked away from. If he can do that, Sasha can sell the crap out of this.

That was fucking stupid, too.

^^^^^

There's a segment out there that is mad that women are getting pushed and will make nonsensical complaints no matter what.

Sasha is selling her bad back, OMG'z it's so horrible! The men would NEVER sell an injury.....wait. What? Actually a lot of them do suck at that, so I can see how this would throw some of you off.

Selling a back so well she just did a triple suplex WHERE SHE LANDS HARD ON HER BACK EACH FUCKING TIME.

OMGz it actually makes sense why she always mentions Eddie and then hit the three amigos and frog splash, how terrible! WWE is not supposed to ever remember beyond one week into the past.

^^^^^

There's a segment out there that is mad that women are getting pushed and will make nonsensical complaints no matter what.

Then there's a segment that are upset that women are getting a pass for being women.

This match is fine. They should have at least made the powerbomb look more fantastic. If it had been rip her off the Cell and whip her down with no hesitation it would have been a lot better. The waiting for a normal powerbomb spot through a table hurt it.

This match has been the best on the show easily. The stretcher spot at the beginning looks even more unnecessary now that the match has been good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back