WWE Elimination Chamber LD - Who's Going to WrestleMania?

Doesn't Michael blah blah blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! usually just copy/paste and color Smackdown LD's??

Why the hell do you all bash my LDs? I like to keep things simple and basic with a nice presentation with no goofy stuff. What's so wrong with that?

My main broseph has been pussywhipped beyond belief, we where supposed to rock this bitch live and in person, but his lady had other plans....

So it looks like I'll be trying to set the record for the worlds largest sausage fest with you guys, cheers.

Michael "Mr. WZNexus" V.;2865357 said:
Why the hell do you all bash my LDs? I like to keep things simple and basic with a nice presentation with no goofy stuff. What's so wrong with that?
The colors you use for your text suck almost as much as you. Almost.

Why can't you all just leave me alone and let me post the way I want to post? I came here to post about wrestling and to participate in/make LDs and I'll do it them the way I want to. Now can we PLEASE just end this?

Michael "Mr. WZNexus" V.;2865566 said:
Why can't you all just leave me alone and let me post the way I want to post? I came here to make very BAD LDs and I'll do it them the BAD way I want to. Now can we PLEASE just end this?

Fixed. And No.

I've busted out my Miz sig for tonight as I want to see him obliterate Lawler. Also I'm pondering making another pie-chart for WM this year like i did last year.

It's like a big black box, even on my super bright screen. You should definitely up the brightness and contrast on that one, SoM.

While we are waiting with less than an hour to go, here's an awkward looking picture of the Miz:
mJkpW.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back