• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE: 2 out of 3 Falls Match: Mick Foley vs. The Ultimate Warrior

Mick Foley vs. the Ultimate Warrior

• Mick Foley

• Warrior "Warrior" Warrior

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes place in the WWE Region, from madison Square Garden, in New York City.

Match: 2 out of 3 Falls.
2.jpg

The first wrestler to score to victories, via pinfall, submission, countout, or disqualification, will be the winner of the match.

Mick Foley
mandkind.jpg

vs.

The Ultimate Warrior
ultimate-warrior.jpg

I can't really think of a legitimate reason to vote against Warrior on this, unfortunately. For all intents and purposes, it's just a standard match where the only difference is that you have to beat the guy twice for the match to be over. Outside of a hardcore environment, I think Foley's chances of victory are pretty slim against the Warrior.

That being said, this will not be a one sided squash. Warrior is much more athletic than Foley and is significantly stronger. However, he also has a pretty limited arsenal of moves, most of which, won't be enough to put Foley down for the count. Out of the gate, I think Warrior would pretty much overwhelm Foley to take the first fall. If Warrior stays on him, doesn't give him a real chance to recover and hits Foley with some big movies, he'll probably take the first fall in 5 to 7 minutes.

After the first fall, however, I think Warrior would be pretty tired. His fast paced, high energy offense on Foley would sap a significant amount of gas in his tank and Foley would have his opportunity. Foley's biggest advantage is that he's always done whatever he's had to do to himself in order to win, or at least have a shot at winning. Warrior's fatigue coupled with Foley's unusual offense would eventually be enough to give Foley the second fall.

By the start of the third fall, I think both of them are pretty well out of gas. Warrior's been on the end of some offense that's been unlike anything he's faced, it's taken a lot out of him. Foley's running on empty because of the beating he's taken, the toll his own offense has taken on his body and the fact that he's just not in as good physical condition as the Warrior. Eventually though, I see Warrior going for broke. He hits the gorilla press/splash combo two, maybe even three times on Foley and gets the three.

Hmmm....2 out of 3 falls.

On one hand, you have Mick Foley. He is no stranger to being pinned, or submitted, disqualified, or counted out. He'd probably take some massive dive through the ropes, bang his head against the barriers, and get counted out right there. Silly Mick Foley and his bumps.

Then you have the Ultimate Warrior. He was never pinned cleanly in his prime, correct? Those heels were always hitting him with their weird scepters and what not. Though, the Ultimate Warrior never had to go through 3 rounds of some true heavy hitters, did he?

It comes down to can the Ultimate Warrior withstand Mick Foley's crazy "I may be hurt, but I can keep going even though I lost an ear" attitude after he's gone through Randy Otron, Jimmy Snuka, and Kevin Sullivan. Though, Mick Foley has gone through Rick Rude, Rikidozan, and Ted Dibiase Jr.

I'm leaning towards Ultimate Warrior, but meh. I can be persuaded.

Anyother gimmick and Foley would dominate this though it would be a great match.
I have to say Foley because I think he could push him himslef to go teh extra distance becuase he's damn near indestructible. Warrior on the other hand would probably tire himself out after the first fall. If Foley's Cactus Jack he might just hit Warrior with a barbedwire 2x4 a couple time to get disqualified then pin the unconcious warrior for 6 seconds getting two pins winning teh match. If he's Mankind my first point is true just sevenfold. If he's dude love which he won't be he's screwed.

So...how many times has the Warrior been pinned? I can count them on my fingers that's for sure. Sure, Mick can take more punishment than humanly possible, but the Warrior doesn't stay down. This match is going to be one of those, 'When will this fucker END!?' kind of matches. We're talking two out of three falls with guys who haven't had a match over a half hour in their careers. LMAO!

I honestly hate to do this, but I'm going to give the edge to Warrior. The man has rarely been pinned, and to be pinned TWO times in the same match? Impossible. Foley's tough, but he's been knocked out for three seconds a lot in his life. I go with Warrior, but can be swayed otherwise with a solid case for Foley.

Absolutely the Warrior all the way home. I will inevitibly be sucked into an argument over it at some later stage, but fundamentally, you have a wrestler who is known for his resiliance in Foley, but also one who lost the vast majority of his mathes with main eventers. On the other hand you have a guy who's never lost cleanly, and who has only lost via bullshit methods three times. A Foley win just isn't going to happen, and Warrior wins here quite comfortably.

I'm not sure this is the squash that people are making it out to be. Mick Foley, is loads, and loads smarter then the Warrior is in the ring, and I don't think that that is debatable. The guy chose to choke himself out rather then tap to Shamrock's Ankle lock.

People seem to think that Mick Foley is just this guy that goes and takes huge bumps, but they also forget to acknowledge that this is the guy that routinely brought down the Undertaker in the middle of his deadman run with the Mandible Claw. If the Claw goes on the Warrior, it's nighty night time for the Ultimate one.

Also, whose to say that the Foley just doesn't get himself DQ'd in the first fall, but in the process, destroying the Warrior with a barbwire bat or what not. It's not out of the realm of possibility, considering the man has done it before. Mick Foley is a very smart wrestler, and he'll know damn well he better have a plan going into that match.

Reactions: gd
I don't care how smart Foley is. The Ultimate Warrior has been pinned only three times in his whole career and Mick Foley would not be able to pin him twice in one night. Warrior was booked as being almost unbeatable and Foley would not be able to get the job done in a regular match with Warrior. If this was a hardcore environment then an argument could be made for Foley, but Warrior gets the win here.

Also, whose to say that the Foley just doesn't get himself DQ'd in the first fall, but in the process, destroying the Warrior with a barbwire bat or what not

In these types of matches the ref always waits for the loser of the fall to get back up before starting another fall, so this strategy could get Foley one win, but he wouldn't be able to pick up the second.

Ok, I'm going to wing it here and give Foley a chance. Considering people agree that Foley is quite smart and indefinately would have a plan going into this matchup, I'll assume he has a good one.

In this plan, I'd also entertain the thought that Foley would get himself DQ'd to do damage. So thus, during the course of the first fall, Foley intentionaly knocks out the ref. He then proceeds to go Hardcore on Warrior for a period of time before the ref gets up/gets replaced.

Under these terms, I could see the following being true:

1. Foley loses the first fall by DQ.
2. Foley wins the second fall over a severely weakened Warrior.
3. Foley has the upper hand going into the third fall.

Would this be enough to win things for Foley? I don't know, but I tried.

I also LOL at the longevity of this match, considering the participants.

Mick Foley is a legend, but he cannot beat the Ultimate Warrior twice in one match. I don't think anyone in this whole tournament could do that. It wouldn't be easy, not by any means. But I can't see anything other than two straight falls giving the Warrior the victory. Foley spent his entire career putting people over and losing matches. Warrior spent his whole career demolishing people and winning matches. Vote for the Warrior.

I wasn't going to do this at first, but I'm going with Mick Foley to win this match. Sure Warrior doesn't lose clean, but who says it has to be clean. I am going with the assumption that Cactus Jack goes completely crazy and annhilates Warrior with a chair to get the DQ, but the easy pin.

This then turns into a normal one on one match with a fresh Cactus Jack against a bloody and battered Ultimate Warrior. I don't care how many times Warrior has been pinned in his career, Jack would win that one, and it would be over rather shortly.

Also, I just don't know what the Warrior has that can keep Cactus down. Running around like a moron and shaking the ropes isn't going to do it, and everytime he does a power move, I think Jack will get up rather quickly. I just don't think that Warrior has enough to keep the someone like Cactus Jack down, especially if he takes a beating with a chair before the last fall.

Vote Cactus Jack

I think Foley would use the DQ, then beat Ultimate Warrior twice using the Mandible Claw. And would do it successfully.

In these types of matches the ref always waits for the loser of the fall to get back up before starting another fall, so this strategy could get Foley one win, but he wouldn't be able to pick up the second.

It shouldn't matter that much if the ref would allow Ultimate Warrior to stand up, blood loss is blood loss. Yes, even for the Ultimate Warrior. If Foley busted open Warrior well enough, and it's Foley so yes he would, with every second the match would go on, Warrior would be getting weaker and weaker by the second due to blood loss.
Foley would just have to dodge around a dazed, bloody Warrior for a while which wouldn't be too hard. And then when Ultimate Warrior is off guard, kick, double arm DDT, Mandible Claw, repeat. The severe blood loss and the semi-paralysing pain of the Mandible Claw are too much for anyone to endure. YES EVEN THE ULTIMATE FUCKING WARRIOR.

It goes:
First fall: Warrior by DQ
Second fall: Foley by submission
Third fall: Foley by submission.

Assuming Warrior doesn't just pass out from blood loss in the 3rd fall.

Also, I just don't know what the Warrior has that can keep Cactus down. Running around like a moron and shaking the ropes isn't going to do it, and everytime he does a power move, I think Jack will get up rather quickly.

The Ultimate Warrior has only lost three matches in his career and he has beaten the likes of Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Rick Rude, and Ted Dibiase. So I'm sure he could find a way to keep Cactus Jack down.
Jack would win that one, and it would be over rather shortly.

Has Mick Foley ever won a match against a big name opponent quickly?

How can anyone justify Mick Foley beating Warrior twice in one night. Even if he did illegally use a chair or another weapon to get DQ'd and wear down the Warrior that doesn't automatically give him the win. You know he's lost a lot of matches when using weapons was legal. The Warrior not only wins but he wins it by taking the first 2 falls. A third fall would not be necessary.

It shouldn't matter that much if the ref would allow Ultimate Warrior to stand up, blood loss is blood loss. Yes, even for the Ultimate Warrior. If Foley busted open Warrior well enough, and it's Foley so yes he would, with every second the match would go on, Warrior would be getting weaker and weaker by the second due to blood loss.

You know Foley has made a lot of guys bleed, but still ended up losing the match. You really think that making the Warrior bleed automatically makes Foley the winner. That is a bullshit argument.
And then when Ultimate Warrior is off guard, kick, double arm DDT, Mandible Claw, repeat. The severe blood loss and the semi-paralysing pain of the Mandible Claw are too much for anyone to endure.

If that was true then don't you think Foley would have a much better win/loss record in his career? Especially when it comes to matches against big name opponents.

You know Foley has made a lot of guys bleed, but still ended up losing the match. You really think that making the Warrior bleed automatically makes Foley the winner. That is a bullshit argument.

No I think the blood loss, coupled with how easily Warrior wears himself out when he's not bleeding, plus the fact that Foley would be able to dodge around him until Warrior got tired is what makes Foley the winner. Stop taking what I said out of context by posting only half of what I said in my point.

If that was true then don't you think Foley would have a much better win/loss record in his career? Especially when it comes to matches against big name opponents.

Look at what I said above. No opponent Foley has faces has worn himself out like Warrior would. It's very rare to see a fast paced, bloody, hardcore match because when people are in a bloody hardcore match they pace themselves to save energy because they're losing blood. Warrior never really grasped the concept of pacing himself.

I've seen Folay in Barbwire Matches that have lasted well over 25-30 minutes. I'm aware that Warrior can dish out a beating, but I think I'd rather him toss me around, then get tossed into barbwire repeatedly for any length of time. Warrior will get the first pin, after 15 minutes beating the life out of Foley, but that'll be it. Like NorCal has already said, Warrior will be gassed at that point, and Foley will pick up an easy win with the Mandible Claw.

The final fall will take a while, but I see Foley using the double-arm DDT to pick up the win. A DDT is a devastating move at any point in the match, so imagine what it would do after 40 minutes of abuse...

No I think the blood loss, coupled with how easily Warrior wears himself out when he's not bleeding, plus the fact that Foley would be able to dodge around him until Warrior got tired is what makes Foley the winner. Stop taking what I said out of context by posting only half of what I said in my point.

I didn't take shit out of context. I posted everything from the main part of your post with the exception of one sentence, and the reason I didn't post that sentence is because you basically repeated what you already said. Just because Warrior runs around a lot doesn't mean shit. If he really got worn down that easily don't you think he would have lost more then three matches in his career? Warrior is similar to Hulk Hogan in the fact that he can take a lot of punishment and then all of the sudden get a second wind and start going full speed like he hadn't suffered any damage at all.
Look at what I said above. No opponent Foley has faces has worn himself out like Warrior would. It's very rare to see a fast paced, bloody, hardcore match because when people are in a bloody hardcore match they pace themselves to save energy because they're losing blood. Warrior never really grasped the concept of pacing himself.

When exactly did this become a hardcore match? It's a two out of three falls match with normal rules. Even if Foley does get DQ'd and gets a few chair shots in on the Warrior that's not going to be enough to wear him down to the point where Foley can get two wins over Warrior

I've seen Folay in Barbwire Matches that have lasted well over 25-30 minutes. I'm aware that Warrior can dish out a beating, but I think I'd rather him toss me around, then get tossed into barbwire repeatedly for any length of time. Warrior will get the first pin, after 15 minutes beating the life out of Foley, but that'll be it. Like NorCal has already said, Warrior will be gassed at that point, and Foley will pick up an easy win with the Mandible Claw.

The final fall will take a while, but I see Foley using the double-arm DDT to pick up the win. A DDT is a devastating move at any point in the match, so imagine what it would do after 40 minutes of abuse...

Why does everyone think Warrior would get so tired that he couldn't win the match? He beat Hulk fucking Hogan in a 30 minute match. He's also beaten Randy Savage in a 20 minute match. Hogan and Savage are much better then Foley and Warrior wasn't to gassed to beat them in a long match, and this would be no different.

I didn't take shit out of context. I posted everything from the main part of your post with the exception of one sentence, and the reason I didn't post that sentence is because you basically repeated what you already said. Just because Warrior runs around a lot doesn't mean shit. If he really got worn down that easily don't you think he would have lost more then three matches in his career? Warrior is similar to Hulk Hogan in the fact that he can take a lot of punishment and then all of the sudden get a second wind and start going full speed like he hadn't suffered any damage at all.

You quoted me minus that part that stated Warrior would wear himself out, which was a pretty important part of the point, which I didn't say in the part you quoted me on.
Yeah he can take alot of punishment, but he's never taken punishment like he would in the outcome I'd suggested. Taking alot of punishment and coming back is one thing, but losing alot of blood and coming back is pretty much impossible cause it literally drains you energy. Warrior made comebacks after getting beaten down using his adrenaline, which he wouldn't really have here cause adrenaline is in blood, which he'd be losing here.
And calm down with the swearing.

When exactly did this become a hardcore match? It's a two out of three falls match with normal rules. Even if Foley does get DQ'd and gets a few chair shots in on the Warrior that's not going to be enough to wear him down to the point where Foley can get two wins over Warrior

I didn't say it was a hardcore match, I was making the point that wrestlers can't go at the intensity Warrior goes at when they're losing blood.
And I'm not talking about a few chair shots, that wouldn't be enough. I'm talking about Foley at his most pernicious, with an object covered in barbed wire, which Foley would use to cut Warrior deeply and make him blood like a headless chicken. Foley has the advantage of being able to sacrifice one match to DQ, which is an advantage Foley can use to win.

This is tough. Both guys have a pretty good chance.

If Foley plays it smart and brings the intensity he did in matches like Mind Games or Royal Rumble 00, he could give the Warrior a run for his money.

But as mentioned already, Warrior is a machine. He's taken beatings, up to and including multiple finishers from guys like Savage, and still comes back to win the match. And really what does Mick have that will take Warrior down other than the claw? Sure the claw can take warrior down once, but not twice. And after that first claw, Foley doesn't really have any great high-impact moves that will affect the warrior.

So I say Warrior takes it 2-1.

30 minutes, are you including all of the pre match promos, ring entrances, and post match celebration, that match went 20 minutes, likewise with Savage and Warrior. The Ultimate Warrior is known for 3 matches, maybe 4, his entire career. People talk about how great those matches were, but coincidentally they were the only matches that went past the 10 minute mark.

The Ultimate Warrior is king of the less then 10 minute squash match, if it goes longer then that he's in trouble. The longer the match goes, the more it favors Foley. If Foley can negate the adrenaline rush that the Warrior comes out to, then the Warriors entire strategy is done.

Why does everyone think Warrior would get so tired that he couldn't win the match? He beat Hulk fucking Hogan in a 30 minute match. He's also beaten Randy Savage in a 20 minute match. Hogan and Savage are much better then Foley and Warrior wasn't to gassed to beat them in a long match, and this would be no different.

Neither of those men can take the beating that Foley can. I would never make the assumption that Foley is better than either of them. Even on their worst days. But, Foley can take everything Warrior dishes out, and still get up. Cactus Jack doesn't die. Warrior will get the first pinfall, but that will kill all of his momentum for the entire match.

Foley was thrown off the cell, and still got up. What is Warrior going to do to keep him down? A gorilla press? It's a move that showcases his strength, but it's not exactly a powerslam.

You can say all the negative things you want about the Warrior: He tires himself out to easily, his moves aren't good enough to keep Foley down, He can't take as much pain as Foley. The fact is Warrior has lost ONLY THREE matches in his whole career. He has beaten Hogan, Savage, Rude, Dibiase, Undertaker, and Andre the Giant. Foley would be no different then everyone else and he would be defeated.

On the flip side you can say all the positive things you want about Mick Foley: He's sadistic, he's intelligent, he can take a shit load of punishment. The fact is when it came to big time matches against big time opponents although Foley was very impressive and was able to withstand a lot of punishment he rarely won. Foley's best matches have been the ones that he has lost to better opponents, and this would be no different.

You people can't be serious, I knew there'd be a few, but honestly, lets look at the points shall we.

I'm not sure this is the squash that people are making it out to be. Mick Foley, is loads, and loads smarter then the Warrior is in the ring, and I don't think that that is debatable. The guy chose to choke himself out rather then tap to Shamrock's Ankle lock.

That's not smart, it's suicidal. If he does that here, what happens? He loses a fall by knockout. People seem to think that Warrior is stupid, but I have never seen him make a mistake in the ring against anybody, including the master of psychology in the Undertaker. Foley did. Foley went to the top of the cell against Taker, bad move. He brought the thumbtacks, he climbed on the thing the Rock threw him off. Foley makes stupid errors, Warrior never has, so I don't see how Mankind has some sort of smarts advantage. You have absolutely no reason to believe Warrior was stupid, none, except a baseless assumption because he ran about a bit.

People seem to think that Mick Foley is just this guy that goes and takes huge bumps, but they also forget to acknowledge that this is the guy that routinely brought down the Undertaker in the middle of his deadman run with the Mandible Claw. If the Claw goes on the Warrior, it's nighty night time for the Ultimate one.

Firstly, Warrior's never been knocked out and never tapped. Ever. The Undertaker has been knocked out on more than one occaision. Secondly, the Undertaker that Foley beat twice in 1996, then proceeded to beat Foley five times, proving that Foley got lucky once, and Bearer won it for him the other time. Bear in mind that in 1996 the Undertaker was jobbing out more regularly than he ever had done before.

Also, whose to say that the Foley just doesn't get himself DQ'd in the first fall, but in the process, destroying the Warrior with a barbwire bat or what not. It's not out of the realm of possibility, considering the man has done it before. Mick Foley is a very smart wrestler, and he'll know damn well he better have a plan going into that match.

Foley's plan against HHH at No Way Out was to bring weapons, that failed. Hi plan against The Rock at Royal Rumble 1999 was to take him into the stands, that failed. His plan against the Undertaker was to take him on top of the cell, that failed. The man's plans were terrible. Not to mention that he wa routinely double crossed by Vince, but kept going back. They sound like shite plans to me.

Let's not forget, that the Warrior took an urn shot from the Undertaker and got straight back up on more than one occaision. Meaning Foley will need to hit him more than once, meaning he'll get DQ'd twice, meaning he'll lose.

Ok, I'm going to wing it here and give Foley a chance. Considering people agree that Foley is quite smart and indefinately would have a plan going into this matchup, I'll assume he has a good one.

Right, that's it. Why is Foley smart? Because he gets his arse handed to him on a regular basis? I don't get it. His plans all fail. He got double crossed hundreds of times. There is no basis whatsoever for stating the Warrior is stupider than Foley.

In this plan, I'd also entertain the thought that Foley would get himself DQ'd to do damage. So thus, during the course of the first fall, Foley intentionaly knocks out the ref. He then proceeds to go Hardcore on Warrior for a period of time before the ref gets up/gets replaced.

The Warrior is faster than Foley. Foley chases after him and gets knobbed. Who's more hardcore, The Rock or Foley? Because The Rock regularly beat him in a hardcore environment. For somebody who is allegedly somekind of Hardcore god, he did a fucking good job of losing every hardcore match he had with main eventers. He lost to The Big Bossman when he couldn't buy a win. Foley lost the vast majority of his matches against the best of them, and Warrior is in that category.
Under these terms, I could see the following being true:

1. Foley loses the first fall by DQ.
2. Foley wins the second fall over a severely weakened Warrior.
3. Foley has the upper hand going into the third fall.

What do you expect to happen? Foley gets a chair, Warrior just stands there? Or does he clothesline Foley and turn the chair on him? The Warrior has been twatted by an urn and stood straight back up. He isn't like other wrestlers, and stuf like this just won't work.

Would this be enough to win things for Foley? I don't know, but I tried.

No.

I also LOL at the longevity of this match, considering the participants.

It wouldn't be a long match, I'm sure.

I wasn't going to do this at first, but I'm going with Mick Foley to win this match. Sure Warrior doesn't lose clean, but who says it has to be clean. I am going with the assumption that Cactus Jack goes completely crazy and annhilates Warrior with a chair to get the DQ, but the easy pin.

No. He hits him with the chair once, DQ. Warrior gets straight back up, like the Warrior does, then what? Foley hits him again, he's lost. Foley has basically just guaranteed that he will lose the match because he's given a superior wrestler a headstart.

This then turns into a normal one on one match with a fresh Cactus Jack against a bloody and battered Ultimate Warrior. I don't care how many times Warrior has been pinned in his career, Jack would win that one, and it would be over rather shortly.

So you don't care about actual facts and relevance but you intstead care about a completely ficticious scenario. If he hits Warrior once, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. Like all of the times people have hit him with urns, chairs etc, and he gets straight back up. If he hits him twice, he's been DqQ'd twice and he's lost.

Also, I just don't know what the Warrior has that can keep Cactus down. Running around like a moron and shaking the ropes isn't going to do it, and everytime he does a power move, I think Jack will get up rather quickly. I just don't think that Warrior has enough to keep the someone like Cactus Jack down, especially if he takes a beating with a chair before the last fall.

Yeah, you're right. Hulk Hogan is fucking dogshit compared to Cactus Jack. How about he uses the Warrior Splash, y'know his finisher? Or maybe the gorilla press drop? Spare me the bull. Jack was beaten regularly by a much inferior power wrestler to Warrior in Ron Simmons, and was regularly beat by HHH in his later years. Foley has been creamed by far worse power wrestlers than Warrior, and this is probably the worst argument that's been made in the entire tournament, including Skinner going over Austin arguments.

Vote Cactus Jack

Or not.

I think Foley would use the DQ, then beat Ultimate Warrior twice using the Mandible Claw. And would do it successfully.

You're going to beat a guy who's never quit and never been knocked out twice with a nerve hold? Nah, it's ok.

Right, when Foley busts open his opponent, and we're talking main event opponents, does he win? Did he beat HHH at the Royal Rumble 2000? No he didn't. Why didn't he? Because he can't beat power wrestlers. It doesn't matter if Foley makes him bleed, which he probably won't, he will still lose. Who did Foley make bleed during his lengthy decent run in WWE? HHH maybe. But he still lost to him decisively on more than one occaision. I implore the Foley camp to argue from the facts and not from random conjectures about Foley being a hardcore legend. The fact is Foley lost most of his matches against main eventers, no matter what the stipulation, that's why we all like him, the lovable loser.

Foley would just have to dodge around a dazed, bloody Warrior for a while which wouldn't be too hard. And then when Ultimate Warrior is off guard, kick, double arm DDT, Mandible Claw, repeat. The severe blood loss and the semi-paralysing pain of the Mandible Claw are too much for anyone to endure. YES EVEN THE ULTIMATE FUCKING WARRIOR.

The Ultimate Warrior has been tombstoned, then hit with an urn, and he still wasn't dazed. If 1991 Undertaker can't daze him, then any era Foley has got no chance. He hits him with a weapon, he gets DQ'd. I don't understand why people find that so hard to believe? Warrior doesn't get off guard.
It goes:
First fall: Warrior by DQ
Second fall: Foley by submission
Third fall: Foley by submission.

It goes

First Fall: Warrior by pinfall
Second fall: Warrior by pinfall

Or as Foley seems to be too fucking stupid to understand this isn't a hardcore match according to you lot, it goes

First Fall: Warrior by DQ
Second Fall: Warrior by pinfall

Assuming Warrior doesn't just pass out from blood loss in the 3rd fall.

Watch Royal Rumble 2000. I don't believe that I have ever seen HHH bleed as much as he did there, and that is saying something. He still beat Foley. HHH is weaker, slower and less resiliant than the Warrior, but he still made light work of Foley.

Can you show me one instance in the Warrior's 12 year career where he got tired please. Just one. There isn't one.

Can you show me one match where Foley dodges his opponent until his opponent gets tired and then he takes advantage. Just one. There isn't one.

What exactly is your argument based on outside of your own imagination?

THE WARRIOR NEVER GOT TIRED. EVER. How hard is that to understand. The guy went 28 minutes in the ring with Savage and beat him. Has it occured to anybody that the reason he runs around like that is because he has stamina? Never in his career has the guy run out of steam, whether he's in a one minute squash or a half hour match. People have assumed that because he runs he gets tired, but maybe he doesn't. Maybe he is a freak of steroids that can sustain pace for an hour. I have seen no evidence to the contrary. Warrior has never got tired, ever. Foley has never won a war of attrition against a power wrestler, this isn't even debatable.

Firstly, what makes anybody think that the Warrior won't finish Foley off inside 20 minutes. Only Savage has lasted longer against him. Secondly, for the billionth time, Warrior has never shown signs of fatigue.

After 20 minutes, Savage hit his finisher 5 times and couldn't get a pinfall. If that doesn't show resiliance, I don't know what does. A DDT is nothing on a tombstone, and Warrior just stood straight back up.

You quoted me minus that part that stated Warrior would wear himself out, which was a pretty important part of the point, which I didn't say in the part you quoted me on.

Whoever did that probably did so because it is completely invalid.
Yeah he can take alot of punishment, but he's never taken punishment like he would in the outcome I'd suggested. Taking alot of punishment and coming back is one thing, but losing alot of blood and coming back is pretty much impossible cause it literally drains you energy. Warrior made comebacks after getting beaten down using his adrenaline, which he wouldn't really have here cause adrenaline is in blood, which he'd be losing here.

How has Rick Flair and Austin, two of the biggest guaranteed bleeders ever won anything then? It's untrue and you know it. Warrior won't be made to bleed in the first place, but even if he is, he will be able to win still, just like Hogan, Flair, Austin, Michaels, HHH etc all do after they begin bleeding.

And calm down with the swearing.

I have sworn, I apologise, you're just so wrong it grates a lot.

I didn't say it was a hardcore match, I was making the point that wrestlers can't go at the intensity Warrior goes at when they're losing blood.
And I'm not talking about a few chair shots, that wouldn't be enough. I'm talking about Foley at his most pernicious, with an object covered in barbed wire, which Foley would use to cut Warrior deeply and make him blood like a headless chicken. Foley has the advantage of being able to sacrifice one match to DQ, which is an advantage Foley can use to win.

No it isn't. If he hits him more than once, he's DQ'd twice. I don't understand your logic. Firstly, hundreds of people have won after bleeding, most of them covered in the stuff. Secondly, Foley has never attacked a referee to my knowledge to get an unfair advantage, Thirdly Warrior won't just let Mankind hit him. Where is Foley even going to get the chair or whatever. I'd like to see him try and leave the ring.

30 minutes, are you including all of the pre match promos, ring entrances, and post match celebration, that match went 20 minutes, likewise with Savage and Warrior. The Ultimate Warrior is known for 3 matches, maybe 4, his entire career. People talk about how great those matches were, but coincidentally they were the only matches that went past the 10 minute mark.

He went 28 minutes against Savage at Summerslam 92. That's pretty long for a singles match in WWE in 1992, especially when it isn't main event.

The Ultimate Warrior is king of the less then 10 minute squash match, if it goes longer then that he's in trouble. The longer the match goes, the more it favors Foley. If Foley can negate the adrenaline rush that the Warrior comes out to, then the Warriors entire strategy is done.

Why is he in trouble? Because the way I see it, he's won every match that's gone on longer than 15 minutes that he has ever had, how is that trouble? Foley has lost the vast majority of his long matches, the time is an advantage to the conditioned Warrior rather than Foley.

Warrior wins this match, and I don't think any of you have come up with even one point that would make me reconsider it.

Mick Foley wouldn't be no slouch against Warrior. He will try to do everything to get either Warrior DQ'ed or intentionally get DQ'ed by using a chair on Warrior so he can soften him up. All in all, I still see Warrior taking this match 2-1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back