Wrestling Spam Zone Heated Debate (Currently serving up WWE Hall of Fame)

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
1. There's a free spot in Team Cena.
2. The Miz has been approached to be the seventh member.
3. It seems that no one on the roster can take The Miz's title away from him, especially now that he's squashed Bourne and Morrison.
4. Daniel Bryan was kicked out by the Nexus.
5. Daniel Bryan has well-documented problems with The Miz.
6. Daniel Bryan has beaten The Miz before.

Sadly, this isn't a perfect world :(

If he wasn't still taking bookings it'd seem more likely.

Bryan coming back to team against Nexus, then turning heel on Cena at the end would be great.

Bourne didn't get squashed.
OK, I used "squashed" as a bit of hyperbole. I do that.

Bourne was beaten quickly and didn't get a lot of offense in.

Bryan coming back to team against Nexus, then turning heel on Cena at the end would be great.

This and this. Unless the bookings are some elaborate ruse (which is silly), it''s not happening. Hence the "perfect world" bit.

And yes, that would be awesome.

This is what I've been saying all along, great minds think alike.

And I'm not too concerned about the various indy bookings. If this has been the plan, Vince could throw a shit load of money at the various companies/promoters to compensate them for the departure of Bryan. It could have been planned all along, which would make the swerve even more effective because it would better dupe the IWC.

So, the WWE would build up the biggest angle in years...just for Daniel fucking Bryan? THAT'S your perfect world?

Wow...just wow.

Yes, that's my perfect world, because I'm a mark for him and the pieces are there for it to make sense. It doesn't matter if it's a letdown for some, it's the logical choice when all those factors are considered.

It won't happen. Someone else is going to be the seventh guy. Probably a shock return like Taker or Triple H.

If I'm not mistaken, Sly once called Bryan and Barrett "the two hottest things about this NXT angle." It was in a thread about Barrett's visa expiring.

If this were September, then we could see Bryan come back as the seventh man. Then again if a frog had wings..

frogwings.jpg

If this were September, then we could see Bryan come back as the seventh man. Then again if a frog had wings..

It doesn't have to be September for Bryan Danielson to return to WWE, he can and I predict will return at Summerslam.

I can hear it now: "It's the final countdown!"

That's nice, but no one cares. Especially since you can't even spell the word "future" correctly in your own username.

I lol'ed at Sly shitting on Doc for being a mark for a wrestler. When did that become a bad thing Sly?

I lol'ed at Sly shitting on Doc for being a mark for a wrestler. When did that become a bad thing Sly?

The moment someone thought a great angle should climax by giving an undersized worker with little personality the spotlight. :thumbsup:

For example, I used to like Shelton Benjamin, but you don't see me saying Benjamin should show up as the 7th wrestler.

The moment someone thought a great angle should climax by giving an undersized worker with little personality the spotlight. :thumbsup:

For example, I used to like Shelton Benjamin, but you don't see me saying Benjamin should show up as the 7th wrestler.

Yeah but comparing Shelton Benjamin to Bryan Danielson in this instance is not really valid.

For one thing, Benjamin is crap. But that fact aside, Danielson has a history with this storyline. He was part of NXT 1. He was (briefly) associated with the Nexus. He has been involved with Cena (the spitting incident). He has been associated with Michael Cole (the leader of Nexus). Plus, he's a IWC darling, and who knows, may Vince is trying to tap into this demographic.

Benjamin would be a meaningless and illogical addition to this storyline. But adding Danielson could be done in a number of ways. He could legitimately be a face and be a part of team RAW to fight the Nexus. He could swerve into a heel and re-join the Nexus. He could play into the whole mystery GM or secret leader of Nexus concepts.

Or he could just be the subject of idle speculation and dreaming of unrealistic hypotheses.

That's nice, but no one cares. Especially since you can't even spell the word "future" correctly in your own username.

yea i made a mistake on my name im sorry but like i said i dont like him but he is a really good athlete

Yeah but comparing Shelton Benjamin to Bryan Danielson in this instance is not really valid.
But it's an example to show that being a fan of a wrestler doesn't mean you should superimpose upon him quality far beyond his means.

For one thing, Benjamin is crap.
As is Danielson. :shrug:

But that fact aside, Danielson has a history with this storyline. He was part of NXT 1. He was (briefly) associated with the Nexus. He has been involved with Cena (the spitting incident). He has been associated with Michael Cole (the leader of Nexus). Plus, he's a IWC darling, and who knows, may Vince is trying to tap into this demographic.

Benjamin would be a meaningless and illogical addition to this storyline. But adding Danielson could be done in a number of ways. He could legitimately be a face and be a part of team RAW to fight the Nexus. He could swerve into a heel and re-join the Nexus. He could play into the whole mystery GM or secret leader of Nexus concepts.

Or he could just be the subject of idle speculation and dreaming of unrealistic hypotheses.
You're missing the point though. Xfear asked why it was a bad thing to be a mark. My point is that it's okay to be a fan, but be realistic about it.

The whole Nexus angle isn't going to end by putting Bryan Danielson over. If you're going to put someone over, put someone who can actually do something with it. That was my point.

But it's an example to show that being a fan of a wrestler doesn't mean you should superimpose upon him quality far beyond his means.

As is Danielson. :shrug:

You're missing the point though. Xfear asked why it was a bad thing to be a mark. My point is that it's okay to be a fan, but be realistic about it.

The whole Nexus angle isn't going to end by putting Bryan Danielson over. If you're going to put someone over, put someone who can actually do something with it. That was my point.

So if the world's greatest wrestler is shit then what is everybody else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back