Wrestling Fan Couples

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Steve Anderson said:
What is up the wrestling fan couples? I cannot imagine dating, living with, or marrying someone who shares my love for the business or comes close to the amount of knowledge I have. For me, it is a tremendous negative. Yet, there they are. Pairs of wrestling “partners,” walking hand in hand, sometimes with children in tow. If they are both die-hard, obsessive fans, do they talk about anything else? Do they watch anything else? Do they wear anything but WWE or TNA t-shirts? Makes me wonder.

Becky (my fiancee) and I are a "wrestling couple." She's a big fan. When she and I were friends, there were three separate instances which caused me to fall in love with her and let me know I'd spend my life with her. 1) She dominated a rack of ribs at Irish Day down at Six Flags Great Adventure, 2) She is a huge hockey fan, and often can be found at Devils games with me yelling "HIT HIM!" 3) Wrestling fan, even before I met her.

She loves Edge, Orton, and John Morrison from WWE and Sting and AJ Styles in TNA. Edge because of his skill on the mic and his matches, and Orton and Morrison because or their looks. Hell, with those abs, I'd do Morrison. And that's ok - I got her to agree to a threesom with Katie Lea if push comes to shove. Greatest girl ever. My fiancee, not Katie Lea.

Wrestling couples are cool if they can get away from it. She knows her shit, but she's no where near the wrestling dork I am. So that's a plus. But she has gone to see PPV's with me for more than 6 years now. Can't get any better than that.

He removed sex with a girl for another guy.

Irish FTW.

To clarify, "HE" in this case, is Brian Becker, not IC25. Clear?

And Luther, how is Brian's story of vaguely homoerotic hero worship more manly than my story of a fiancee who dominates ribs and would go for a threesome with me and Katie Lea? Explain please...

To clarify, "HE" in this case, is Brian Becker, not IC25. Clear?

And Luther, how is Brian's story of vaguely homoerotic hero worship more manly than my story of a fiancee who dominates ribs and would go for a threesome with me and Katie Lea? Explain please...

The he is indeed Brian Becker.

My partner hates wrestling, besides Santino. She is the perfect girl. Maybe ill buy her one of those ring thingies.

The Closest thing I've ever come to dating another fan was an ex thinking John Cena was Hawt.

My Wife was a W.C.W. fan and Sting is her favorite Superstar. She loves Edge, dislikes John Cena, believes Santino is funny and dispises stupid storylines. (ie. C.M. Punk) :lmao:

Before we ever met, she wasn't huge into wrestling, but she did used to watch it with her Family. (W.C.W. that is) She wasn't familiar with it though, as she thought Sting was once in the W.W.F.. She also loves going to wrestling events.

My Wife was a W.C.W. fan and Sting is her favorite Superstar. She loves Edge, dislikes John Cena, believes Santino is funny and dispises stupid storylines. (ie. C.M. Punk) :lmao:

Before we ever met, she wasn't huge into wrestling, but she did used to watch it with her Family. (W.C.W. that is) She wasn't familiar with it though, as she thought Sting was once in the W.W.F.. She also loves going to wrestling events.

It was meant to be.

Poor ol' me Down Under. The chances that I could find even a remote wrestling fan are slim enough, and that includes guys (well my friend is a wrestling, but ya' know). Finding a girl who is even a remote wrestling fan would be an impossibility, let along someone who is close to die-hard, or at least watches some of the shows each week.

hey, i got into an argument with my ex. She met Ben Roethlisberger ( apparently she wanted his thing and he wouldn't give it up). She said he was an asshole.

The man is 26 years old. You give him 100 million dollars and of course he's going to have an ego. thats what most athletes have.

The final straw was when she said he sucked.. I was like no chance in hell.

My ex loved football but hated the Steelers. She was a Browns fan, so it wasnt meant to be :lmao:

or maybe i was stuck down
dunno.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back