Wrestlezone Vision Song Contest

Dan Severn's Moustache

Patent Pending
I was thinking of starting a song competition similar to the Eurovision Song Contest on here. The rules are simple: PM me any song you want from YouTube, and I’ll compile them together. Once a week has passed from the posting of this thread, I will post each song in another voting thread (your identity will be kept anonymous) and anyone can listen to each song. Once done, you may vote for your 10 favourite songs and post your list in order.

Here is the scoring structure for the voting thread:

1: 12pts
2: 10pts
3: 8pts
4: 7pts
5: 6pts
6: 5pts
7: 4pts
8: 3pts
9: 2pts
10: 1pt

You are not allowed to vote for your own song, and try to spoiler tag your top 3 choices.

Basically, it’s very similar to the Eurovision Song Contest as aforementioned, but you aren't restricted by country.

Let me know if you're down for this.

We need to get PG on this! He repped me a link once, but I totes don't have it anymore.

The whole point of eurovision is political votes

Oh yes, I'll throw the winner about 5 days worth of rep, so 10 rep in total. Anyone else is welcome to throw their rep into the pot too though.

9 entries atm. We've broken the half way mark.

What is the end goal? Should they be funny songs, songs you think deserve more exposure, or just a favorite song of yours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back