Sig of the week sign ups

Sheamus' Suntan

A hound of justice
Hey guys. Figured I would run something similar to what was run on another forum I frequent, it did quite well...so why not do it here?

Essentially the rules are as follows;
  • I give a size requirement for a sig
  • I then give a topic to make it on, IE, American football
  • You guys make the sigs, then post them in this thread
  • Once a deadline is reached for it, I post up a voting thread and the people of WZ vote for who they think is the best
  • There will be a league created with everyone who took part.
  • The winner at the end of 10 contests gets 10 green rep spread out over a period of time (because on WZ you cant give more than 1 rep at a time to someone, so ill have to spread it out)
  • 2nd place gets 5 green rep
  • Anyone that takes part will get 1 green

If you're interested, sign up here. Itll have to be a non spam post, so if you have any suggestions for the contest, also post them here. I will not personally take part in this.

Thanks a lot guys.

Would definitely love to take part in this. Hope this one is successful though. This has been tried many times but were a fail. So yeah, count me in! Been itching to make NFL sigs for a while, lol.

Suggested topics: NFL, MLB, UFC, Cartoon Characters, Wrestling (DUH!)

Yeah, I'm up for it. I've been itching to get back into the sig-making game for a while now.

On a side note, I think I'll create a PPV poster thread soon. They're always pretty successful and Hell In A Cell is only a few days away. If someone has already made a poster, though, then feel free to create the thread instead.

I'll keep this one going for as long as possible, its all on you guys to take part Jam :). You guys take part and do what ya gotta do, I keep it runnin ;).

This should be fun with topics.
Right now in the back of my mind;

Wrestler & Gimmick (basically making a sig to reflect the gimmick of a wrestler)
NFL
UFC
Cartoon
Video Games
MLB (Happy to do this as per Jam's request)
NHL
Book Characters

Any more suggestions? Again, anyone who wants in, post in :)
When we get 6-8, we'll start week 1.

I count 4. To be honest, 4 is enough to get a minor league (that would still be fun) started. We could do this...Ill leave sign ups open for a lil bit longer though so anyone who wants in can. Though more people CAN join in the fun after the topic is posted.

you guys are all good sig makers so this is going to be interesting to see every sig you guys make. I have one thing to ask though. If you choose say wrestling, are you guys going to make a sig on one wrestler or randome choice? I think it would be better if all of you made a sig on say Triple H, so it can be judge easier that way versus having to choice from Triple H or Kofi Kingston.

I don't just a suggestion which is probably shitty lmao I can't make a sig so void my post if need be.

you guys are all good sig makers so this is going to be interesting to see every sig you guys make. I have one thing to ask though. If you choose say wrestling, are you guys going to make a sig on one wrestler or randome choice? I think it would be better if all of you made a sig on say Triple H, so it can be judge easier that way versus having to choice from Triple H or Kofi Kingston.

I don't just a suggestion which is probably shitty lmao I can't make a sig so void my post if need be.

Because Im judging, I'll make the choice as to what is picked. IE, if I say wrestling gimmick & wrestler - that will be open. People will be given a choice and can make whatever they want. However if I say "I want a HHH sig made." Then that's what I'll want if that makes sense?

It'll be the sig makers choice to make the content for the sig, I'll give an outline.

Because Im judging, I'll make the choice as to what is picked. IE, if I say wrestling gimmick & wrestler - that will be open. People will be given a choice and can make whatever they want. However if I say "I want a HHH sig made." Then that's what I'll want if that makes sense?

It'll be the sig makers choice to make the content for the sig, I'll give an outline.

Wait a minute, you're the judge of this? I thought it was going to be by poll.

hi could you make me a sig with eddie guerrero on the left side filled with green, and on the right side chris benoit filled with red. and in the middle saying ''WRESTLING DIED WHEN THEY DIED'' written with either black, blue, purple, or yellow.

PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

He's the one picking the topic guys. C'mon, READ. The people of WZ are choosing the winners.

How the hell did this take back off?
Tell you what guys. If 1 or 2 more people say they want in (or back in) I WILL restart this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back