WrestleZone Names

Dman did you ever wrestle anyone who we may have heard of in the Indies?
Angelic Diablo nice vid...Matt seems to have the ability to be more intertaining than I gave him credit for.
I will admit that 'The killjoy' was a name I was particularly interested in hearing about...now the story is like when Goldberg explained how he came up with "Who's next." LOL.

I'm a flaming bird that rises from the ashes every now and then...

Nah, in seriousness, I always had a love for mythology and the Phoenix is one of my favourite mythology creatures. My first tattoo was a Phoenix as part of my love for them along with a personal and personified meaning. Since then when forums started appearing for me, I go with Phoenix as my main name pending on the place. I actually was fortunate to land the actual name when I first signed up and never changed it since.

Dman did you ever wrestle anyone who we may have heard of in the Indies?

People have a misconception of the "indies". They're not always promotions like ROH and the like. It just means that you wrestle independent shows. That could be anywhere from a garage to a ROH show.

I wrestled locally in Northern NJ.

I searched D-man Indie wrestler all i foubd was a long Black haired dude from "PXW

You won't find it under "D-Man". It would've been under the "Demon."

It didn't go very far but was fun while it lasted.

I never really put much thought into my usernames, and I use JGlass14 for most things. JGlass is a combination of my first and last name, and the 14 was for Brian Gionta, who was my favorite Devils player, but he has since left the team. I suppose I could change the 14 to another number or just drop it all together, but for continuity's sake I keep it.

I used to be RobbyH259. Pretty simple. First name, last initial, random numbers. One day I thought to myself, "This is too generic, I think I want something that nobody else will understand until I have to explain it to everybody I see." So I thought of Sugarloaf. My gym teacher thought of that name for me last year after months of calling me Big Red (taken from my favorite Talladega Nights quote). A sugarloaf is literally a cone of sugar. There's also a mountain called Sugarloaf Mountain in Brazil. I asked my teacher how he thought of Sugarloaf and he responded with "I have no fucking clue." Typical words from the only white man with a respectable grey Fu Manchu.

I started a mental health agency in 2008 that I named LifeStartsNow. 80 is the year my wife was born(She's got two years on me and it would be the death of me if she knew I was telling people;) ). I used the name as a being a fresh start both for myself, and for all of the clients that I see. I felt the username was too long, so I just abbreviated it to "LSN80". A year after I started the agency Three Days Grace came out with a song by the same name. Alot of the lyrics actually parallel my agency's mission statement, which is pretty cool in itself.

The word "Awesome" has always been one of my favorite words and then when the Miz started using it, I started liking it even more so. And the Mister just came from out of no where.

[youtube]h3ceboa33GQ&feature=related[/youtube]

You use that damn video all the time! Lol.

Sorry to say that my username is not as clever or original as many others on here. I am a huge NHL fan and the Boston Bruins are my favorite team and always have been. Their main rivals being the Montreal Canadiens, who have had far more success against the Bruins than the other way around. The Canadiens are nicknamed the Habs, and because they have defeated my Bruins many times over the years, often in a frustrating and painful manner, I have grown to hate them and I think I always will. Forever.

A bit of a lame name but when I joined wrestlezone I did not really expect to stick around, so I really didn't put much thought into the name. I occasionally think about changing it but I simply never bothered. Plus, I don't like the constant name changes on here, too hard sometimes to keep up with who's who.

I like you just because you hate the Canadiens. I have nightmares still of what they did to the Penguins in the playoffs this spring.

I was a huge WCW mark back in the day - I loved the day Dave walked in with his Norn Iron tracksuit and proceeded to kick Lord Steven Regal's ass as I'd followed Fit back in his World of Sport days (oh, yeah - and I'm from Northern Ireland). I also hated (loved?) the nWo and their motto was always "4life". Tough description, huh?

Our running backs coach called me Sully during training camp, and soon everybody on the team called me that. I'm pretty sure it's a common nickname for the last name "Sullivan".

So your not a blue furry sasquatch wannabe then with a :icon_biggrin: on legs for a best friend?:disappointed:

LSN congrats on being a business owner at 28, that must feel fantastic. Brain, during what angle did you think Heenan was most entertaining or more 'must see'?

LSN congrats on being a business owner at 28, that must feel fantastic. Brain, during what angle did you think Heenan was most entertaining or more 'must see'?

That's hard to say. He drew great such great heat as a manager that he could get anyone over, but I'd have to say his best work was at the desk. Whether it was commentary during matches or co hosting Prime Time Wrestling for all those years, Heenan was always entertaining. He was so easy to hate, but he was so entertaining that you couldn't truly hate him.

That's hard to say. He drew great such great heat as a manager that he could get anyone over, but I'd have to say his best work was at the desk. Whether it was commentary during matches or co hosting Prime Time Wrestling for all those years, Heenan was always entertaining. He was so easy to hate, but he was so entertaining that you couldn't truly hate him.

His unshakeable hatred of Hogan was always great - the King could learn from him, he seemed to completely forget his hatred of the Hitman in Bret's last run in the WWe.

James P. Sullivan to be exact. Great pic - James Coburn's character called him James the whole flick.

Pixar is always genius at film making. My whole childhood is built around their movies. If Wrestlezone ever get's an avatar with John Goodman's character Sully on their, I'd snatch it up quick.

Actually James P. Sullivan was called Sulley, not Sully :(. They're coming out with a sequel in 2012.

Pixar is always genius at film making. My whole childhood is built around their movies. If Wrestlezone ever get's an avatar with John Goodman's character Sully on their, I'd snatch it up quick.

Actually James P. Sullivan was called Sulley, not Sully :(. They're coming out with a sequel in 2012.

And Cars 2 is out next year I believe - spelling of nicknames is always subjective so you'd be safe with a Sull(e)y one

And Cars 2 is out next year I believe - spelling of nicknames is always subjective so you'd be safe with a Sull(e)y one

I remember Cars, it wasn't the best of the Pixar movie, but a classic none the less. All Pixar movies deserve sequels. Toy Story already has 3 of them, maybe a 4th one if we're lucky. A Finding Nemo sequel wouldn't be bad. I think Cars is getting a sequel because of how big of a pop it got. Lot's of merchandise is still being made and sold.

I remember Cars, it wasn't the best of the Pixar movie, but a classic none the less. All Pixar movies deserve sequels. Toy Story already has 3 of them, maybe a 4th one if we're lucky. A Finding Nemo sequel wouldn't be bad. I think Cars is getting a sequel because of how big of a pop it got. Lot's of merchandise is still being made and sold.

Toy Story has two Sequels. It's Pixar rule...no sequels unless it's Toy Story

My name comes from my persona, the "J" is the first letter in my name which is Joel, and the Dogg part comes from 2 things: Being a dog person and also its a hip hop thing with rappers having the word "Dogg" in their names. Hence why im called J-Dogg, its also the name im going to use as a wrestler.

Lenguy...My name is lenny and for some reason in 4th grade somebody added guy to it and thus lenguy was born and that stuck with me throughout school...I use it for everything. Bet that story just blew your mind. Write a book about it then get a film deal and turn it into the most piece of crap movie you'll ever see. I love my nickname

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back