WrestleZone Names

It all started off when I was a little kid I used to draw eFed Wrestlers and one of the characters I drew his name was Bad Boy GZ (I dont remember how I got those initials)

So when I joined this site I registered as that,
then later on I became a huge Miz fan, and instead of making my name MIZ_FAN01 or one of those generic names, I decided to name myself THE BLIZ!!!

Later on I decided to use one of my initials..Allen, so I got A...and didnt know what else to do, I started watching Youtube videos and fell in love with Matt Hardy's Angelic Diablo thingy...that name, and everything about that name was awesome.

SO HERE I AM...
ANGELIC DIABLO.

And no, my name isnt Diablo. lol

I am a 58 year old Pedo with STDS and i like giving young teen boys STDs...
Or it is a abbreviation?
You pick

It all started off when I was a little kid I used to draw eFed Wrestlers and one of the characters I drew his name was Bad Boy GZ (I dont remember how I got those initials)

So when I joined this site I registered as that,
then later on I became a huge Miz fan, and instead of making my name MIZ_FAN01 or one of those generic names, I decided to name myself THE BLIZ!!!

Later on I decided to use one of my initials..Allen, so I got A...and didnt know what else to do, I started watching Youtube videos and fell in love with Matt Hardy's Angelic Diablo thingy...that name, and everything about that name was awesome.

SO HERE I AM...
ANGELIC DIABLO.

And no, my name isnt Diablo. lol

Post one of them videos,homes.

There was a character in a story I was writing who had an alter ego called The Doctor. Never really figured out why he had to be The Doctor in secret, since the story was just something I wrote while bored one day. Plotholes abounded, but it was fun.

Also, Doctor Who.

I picked this awful name because, A. Nick was taken, and B. I didn't think it mattered. Actually, it still doesn't matter, but I want it changed.

EDIT: "b" is the first letter of my last name, and "03" is when I graduated high school. Pathetic, I know.

Mine came from some kids at my school who were just randomly giving people nicknames, and they came up with noahconstrictor. It ended up sticking with me during wrestling, and I use it all the time online now.

AHhhh I used to love seeing Liger destroy guys with the Liger Bomb in WCW.
And I take it your first name is Noah...pretty cool wrestling nic name there.

Our running backs coach called me Sully during training camp, and soon everybody on the team called me that. I'm pretty sure it's a common nickname for the last name "Sullivan".

Purple's my favourite colour but I always thought the world Lilac sounded nice..

And I really like an American Rockband called The Fray

I came up with this name as a username in a site and stuck to it :)

So that's that, LilacFray . I have this same username in other sites too.

And Doodles28, that's another username in a few other sites I'm on..

Doodling's fun ~ So I thought, why not add my favourite number? :D

The wrestler Homicide was also known as the "Notorious 187". So I took that nickname and switched the "187" to "718" to match the area code of my hometown in Queens, NY.

Very simply i named myself after my favourite album and one of my favourite songs

[YOUTUBE]WGt-8adyabk[/YOUTUBE]

Mine was with sam's name, I asked the admins back when everyone was changing to Uncle and I've just kept the Uncle part of my name. And I've also been a big fan of Twiztid and Jamie Madrox one of the members put out an alumb named Phatso. I'm a pretty big dude so I thought it fit. As the song goes, I'm phat they call me Phatso

[YOUTUBE]sD0NfhPl0BI[/YOUTUBE]

When I first signed up my name was funnykay, after Peter Kay a comedian in the UK who I thought was very funny. Over time I shortened it to FunKay before adding the J. Crawford as a reference to:
250px-Pegasus_Infobox.jpg

I dunno, my name's actually Kermit...just thought Lee would be a funny username

First off, because I'm the man.

Secondly, because it's a derivative of my name when I used to wrestle in the indies.

No pictures... only video. And I'm not digging it up to advertise it on here. This was more than 5 years ago. It's officially vintage and retired.

I quite like the name Seth. When it Tyler Black became Seth Rollins in FCW, I like it even more.

Mizanin is The Miz's surname but that isn't really the reason I chose it. It just sounds good. I realised that when Dave was called Dave Mizanin so I stole it from him. Sorry Dave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back