• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I need new music for my ipod

Im still open for suggestions and offerring rep through Christmas. My "tastes" can be found in post 13, but Im open to explore any genre really.

I hardly ever listen to music on my ipod anymore, mainly because, outside of the new Stone Sour, nothing decent has been released over the past year, and I'm getting tired of listening to all my old music, I usually throw about 8 hrs. worth of podcasts on my ipod a day and burn through them while at work, they make my shitty days go by so much faster and each day new episodes are available for download so I always have something fresh and new to listen to each day, and they're all free

New Music does not limit itself to having been released recently. New Music can be stuff that is new to you as a listener.

"Back in Blood" - The 69 Eyes
"Blood Bank" - Bon Iver
"K.O.D" - Tech N9ne
"From One" - Ra
"The Eminem Show" - Eminem
"Man On The Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager" - Kid Cudi
"My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" - Kanye West
"Razorblade Romance" - H.I.M
"Scandinavian Leather" - Turbonegro
"Servants in Heaven, Kings in Hell" - Jedi Mind Tricks
"Show Us Your Hits" - Bloodhound Gang
"Smack Smash" - Beatsteaks
"Tales From The Sick" - Prozak
"Texas Flood" - Stevie Ray Vaughn and Double Trouble
"War is the Answer" - Five Finger Death Punch
"The 3rd World" - Immortal Technique

Just a few albums from my iPod.

Eminem: I'd suggest "Lose Yourself", "Love the Way You Lie", "My Name Is..", as some of my favorite songs at the moment, or literally anything from the album "The Marshall Mathers LP".

Nirvana: "Smells Like Teen Spirit" is an obvious choice, I also like "Lithium", and "Aneuyrsm". Anything off their MTV Unlugged set is a good listen also.

The Doors: Almost anything is a good choice, some of my favorites at the moment are "When The Music's Over" and "Roadhouse Blues", and "Riders on the Storm".

Breaking Benjamin: I can't think of any particulars at the moment, so any will work.

Megadeth: Anything from the album "Countdown of Extinction" should give you a taste of the band.

Marilyn Manson: "Arma-God-Damn-Mother-Fucking-Geddon", "Lamb of God", his cover of "Sweet Dreams".

Steve Vai: "For the Love of God". Enough said.

The Hollies: "Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress"

Golden Earring: "Radar Love"

Here are some more

The Clash

John Coltrane

Gorillaz

Me First and the Gimme Gimmes

Parkway Drive

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club

Get the soundtrack for Dazed and Confused, lot's of classics there.

Get a shitload of John Lennon songs, guy is a genius.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back