WrestleZone Debaters League

I don't know, I'm kind of interested in the research. Maybe it's the journalist in me, but I enjoy learning about stuff I'm not that knowledgeable about.

I think there should be no rules. I refuse to cite sources.

but you need to research form somewhere. you can't bs a debate of wrestling. You can if it's goverment sponsored birth control methods, surely, but that's a different case altogether.

Site any paraphrases or direct quotes.

And the research is part of improving your wrestling knowledge.

Just pull a Milenko and copy your article off Wikipedia. I just looked up Puro on Wiki. I'd win that debate with ease.

Its a shame Christian Battlez isnt in this dam internet being down.

anyway i'll be an amternate in case someone drops out or gets the swine flu. Otherwise im rooting for Profit.

I like the idea of WZ Debators League. Sounds interesting. If you have a spot on the open, I would gladly join. I have a few Forté's in this field of debating... Im like the Dark Horse. Anything to do with the women's division is me all over.

EDIT: Oh wait... I think I am too late for this, so it will be fun to just watch... lol

Glad that your back though, CB.

And I think the debate that EVERYONE is looking forward to has got to be me against 48.7, it's going to be a blockbuster.

[QUOTE="THE" U.P.;1253980]It'd be worth it, seriously.[/QUOTE]

CB vs UP

It would be bigger than Hogan/Warrior. Except I wouldn't be passing the torch. Id be hanging onto the dam thing for dear life. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back