WrestleZone Debaters League

Hey TM, if you haven't made any changes I'd love to be back in. I can make time. Excuse me for my changing opinion, please.

I really don't think I can now. I have the league drawn up, the schedule made and the topics ready. I am afraid you will have to wait for the next one.

Oh crap... once the debate begins, how long do we have to reply?

I got screwed at work and have to go to a conference from Sunday morning until Tuesday evening with no access to the internet...

Help?

Honestly there are only 2 people on my schedule who I think could take me. I'll do well enough.

Wrestlezone_Debaters_League_Sign-1.gif

:lmao: This is what my leet signature skills gets us :lmao:

All right...I have submitted two puro topics to TM. One should be pretty simple based off of a hint I already posted in this thread, while the other one will probably have you going, "Uhhhhhhhhhhh..." I will give you a hint for this as well, though:

The topic deals with a gimmick that has been around for almost 30 years in Japan, and that has been taken on by four different wrestlers.

All right...I have submitted two puro topics to TM. One should be pretty simple based off of a hint I already posted in this thread, while the other one will probably have you going, "Uhhhhhhhhhhh..." I will give you a hint for this as well, though:

The topic deals with a gimmick that has been around for almost 30 years in Japan, and that has been taken on by four different wrestlers.

Anyone who doesn't know what you're talking about should prepare themselves to be obliterated in debate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back