WrestleZone Debaters League

Too bad you didn't sign up, CB, that would be a fan-damn-fuckin-tastic debate.

Though, I'd win, so it's better for you that it didn't happen. :p

To be honest, I'm more excited about IC and Razorback against me. But if there's another debate I'm going to be following is FTS vs X.

And the Razor vs 48.7 debate should be very interesting.

[QUOTE="THE" U.P.;1254003]Too bad you didn't sign up, CB, that would be a fan-damn-fuckin-tastic debate.

Though, I'd win, so it's better for you that it didn't happen. :p[/QUOTE]

Whacks Profit with a chair. i'll see you in our title match on Shine.

You'll see me standing tall with gold around my waist, you'll also see the rafters of the arena as you'll be flat on your back.

To be honest, I'm more excited about IC and Razorback against me. But if there's another debate I'm going to be following is FTS vs X.

And the Razor vs 48.7 debate should be very interesting.

That's exactly how I felt. I was all "Oh shit...ST and then IC25? Fuck me." 48.7 will be great, because we'll both be torn between joking around and tearing the other apart.

There should be v-cash betting. We should be able to take odds on people before the season (Sly pays even money because he has to be favored) and then money line betting on week to week matchups.

Sly isn't in on this.

But for the v-cash, Ill ask CM tomorrow if he is interested in hooking up the vcash for some betting

How is Sly not in on this? Add one more week, the winner gets a debate with Sly for the Universal World Undisputed Championship of the Universe.

How is Sly not in on this? Add one more week, the winner gets a debate with Sly for the Universal World Undisputed Championship of the Universe.

Sly declined. I had hoped he would be in your conference actually, so an Admin was the head of each.

I hope I can make the playoffs, but if I can get a few people to say "Damn, that guy can debate" about me after all is said and done, I'll consider it a success

The debates go up in about 19 hours. Hope the debaters are ready for a great first round. I'll give a hint on something to look up. This round is inspired by Echelon:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back