WrestleZone Debaters League

Won't tell anymore, but after looking at your topic, I know you and LJL will have one of the better debates. I think you are both equipped for it.

I will either be a great underdog or complete horse shit, either way i'm happy :)
what time does it all happen GMT?

That's brilliant timing as I'm in work all day, will it be he same time every week?

Oh yes sir, just for you:) Ill also give you a fucking shoe shine and a blow job. Asshat.

If I were you, I would study up on Antonio Rocca

I'll get to it. I hope you're not making me waste time by studying on him and then suddenly giving me some other topic.

And at what time does it being for me? I live in Florida, the time zone is Eastern Time (US & Canada)?

There is a scoring system. each judge has 5 points to give to each match up. Meaning that since there are 25 points (5 from each judge) there cannot be an even score.

I'll get to it. I hope you're not making me waste time by studying on him and then suddenly giving me some other topic.

And at what time does it being for me? I live in Florida, the time zone is Eastern Time (US & Canada)?

Yeah, because I'd make you so that..:cool:

timezone.map.jpg

I live in the pretty yellow, you live in the pretty purple.

Don't think i'd be to great at a Rocca debate, but i'd give it a shot, looking forward to debating ST!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back