WrestleZone Debaters League

I don't quite see how someone could argue FOR Harvey Wippleman dressing up as a woman as helping women's wrestling.

I think that is when you hope they just half-ass it with their points, and you can argue their points to hell. As long as you are proving him wrong, you don't have to actually have a point of your own.

IC takes the first punch in is debate on if Moolah is the best female wrestler ever. Lets hope his competition rises against that great post.

TM, on my debate, 'do Diva's need characters?' Is this as in gimmicks, or just general talking on the mic etc. Let me know....

Just check the schedule, bloody hell I've got quite a number of debates ahead. Quite excited about this week and all the other debates I'll have going on. Nervous given I got a number of the top guys between week 4 and 8, especially D-Man, Ricky & GD

Good luck everybody!

Good luck Phoenix.

You too fromthesouth.

Reactions: gd
Yes a gimmick. Like a diva who is a zombie who is controlled by a piece of the true cross, and given unimaginable strengths from it. The piece of the true cross is held by their manager, who is a creepy whined man.

Yes a gimmick. Like a diva who is a zombie who is controlled by a piece of the true cross, and given unimaginable strengths from it. The piece of the true cross is held by their manager, who is a creepy whined man.

Thanks, even if you do have a dickish way of helping :)

My first post is up. Wow that was much harder than I thought it would be.

IC takes the first punch in is debate on if Moolah is the best female wrestler ever. Lets hope his competition rises against that great post.

Thanks man, but if anyone deserves to be commended, it's you. Your topic ideas were brilliant, I really liked the topics. You have like 12 bona fide thread topics there, and rather than start them all yourself, you organized this and made it happen. Bravo, dude.

So. Milky said I get to have the first post. Do I have 24 hours after he announced his side and what not to post my first argument? Or do I have 24 hours after TM started the thread?

I have a question for TM or the judges, whoever can answer it. My opponent made his post and I made mines, what do I do now? Do I just let him respond or do I respond to his post?

erm I'm sure I put my name down for this....ah well

Cools. Now I have until 8pm tomorrow to find the matches I wanna find and what not, instead of 3pm. Score

It's most likely too late to join. But I was wondering. What if they agree on a point? I mean if you give someone a stance they dont believe in, thats just not cricket.

It's like what teachers always taught me in AP English. Don't go with the idea you like, go with the idea that has the most information and points you can support.

..If you're given a point you don't like, then find the parts you can support of that point and move along. It's like the one I'm doing with Milky right now. I could argue either point, but it's relatively easier to argue the negative. Milky gave me that part, and he took the positive. If he had given me the positive, I would have simply gone out and found parts with violence against women in the WWE and try to twist them into supporting the idea that women should be able to fight men in the WWE.

It's all about finding that evidence. Never mind if you like the evidence or not.

My first post is up. Wow that was much harder than I thought it would be.

It was one hell of a post man, I am excited to see it progress.

Thanks man, but if anyone deserves to be commended, it's you. Your topic ideas were brilliant, I really liked the topics. You have like 12 bona fide thread topics there, and rather than start them all yourself, you organized this and made it happen. Bravo, dude.

Well the judges and I put together some great ideas. They each deserve some praise. This was a specialty round, as others will be.

So. Milky said I get to have the first post. Do I have 24 hours after he announced his side and what not to post my first argument? Or do I have 24 hours after TM started the thread?

After Milk.

There you go mate.

I have a question for TM or the judges, whoever can answer it. My opponent made his post and I made mines, what do I do now? Do I just let him respond or do I respond to his post?

Post away until the time is over!

erm I'm sure I put my name down for this....ah well

Sorry Lee, There was an outpour of names, and you were in the next group of 20 names for a second round. I think there are already 13 names sighned up for another round of this if this one is successful.

I think that you can post however many times you want, ST. So, you can multi-quote his post to death now.

Yep, someone read into this.

Cools. Now I have until 8pm tomorrow to find the matches I wanna find and what not, instead of 3pm. Score

Opening arguments ftw.

It's most likely too late to join. But I was wondering. What if they agree on a point? I mean if you give someone a stance they dont believe in, thats just not cricket.

Well you can be signed up for the next round. The might agree on a point, but they should argue others. Both sides of the debates are arguable

It's like what teachers always taught me in AP English. Don't go with the idea you like, go with the idea that has the most information and points you can support.

..If you're given a point you don't like, then find the parts you can support of that point and move along. It's like the one I'm doing with Milky right now. I could argue either point, but it's relatively easier to argue the negative. Milky gave me that part, and he took the positive. If he had given me the positive, I would have simply gone out and found parts with violence against women in the WWE and try to twist them into supporting the idea that women should be able to fight men in the WWE.

It's all about finding that evidence. Never mind if you like the evidence or not.

But keep the passion folks.

Just posted my side not too long ago, I knew I would have a hard post to make, but I think I made a good argument out of it.

It was one hell of a post man, I am excited to see it progress.

Thanks TM, well done with setting the league up, it's really well done and very good topics so far.

So, I have to leave my house at 4pm today, to do a bunch of work with my grandfather. Which is in 4 hours, there may be no way I can get back by 8pm to have my final post up for 9pm, is there anyway we can cut this debate off at 4pm, my time (which is East coast) in 4 hours. If RazorBack objects, I will obviously drop this, but there may be no way I can really participate past 4pm, which would make a somewhat unfair debate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back