Wrestlezone Court!

Opening argument for Jackiz Kirey.

I would like to start my opening argument for my client by saying I seriously think he knows that Eddie Guerrero and Umaga are dead and he forgot to mention that these people are dead in his post. The fact that I am saying this is because I do not think without saying this you will let Jackiz Kirey out to debate WWE programming with others on this forum.

Free Jackiz Kirey

I would like to start my opening argument for my client by saying I seriously think he knows that Eddie Guerrero and Umaga are dead and he forgot to mention that these people are dead in his post. The fact that I am saying this is because I do not think without saying this you will let Jackiz Kirey out to debate WWE programming with others on this forum.

Free Jackiz Kirey

Best opening argument yet

you-dumbasses-made-a-mess-of-this-thread.jpg

I expected a more strict, and hard courtroom from kb, where's all my sexually innuendo?

Free Jackiz Kirey

I want to prosecute this guy...

Are you kidding me? Any asshat who seriously thinks that Eddie and Umaga are alive doesn't deserve to debate wrestling with us! What'll he talk about, how Chris Benoit deserves one more WHC? Fuck that. He's been in the prison for, what, 2 weeks now? He doesn't deserve to get out. All he's been doing is running his mouth and begging. He hasn't made ANY attempt to change, at all. First let's see some (incompetent) wrestling threads, or anything that can somehow change public opinion. Anyway, did you read any of his threads? Dashex? REALLY?! His accent thread had guys like Skip Sheffield and god knows who else. I'm not even sure if he watches wrestling. He's brain dead and when people offered to help him he refused their help. He hasn't paid his debt yet, he doesn't deserve to be released.

I already said what I needed to say right now.

Let's see how it pans out.

I want to prosecute this guy...

Are you kidding me? Any asshat who seriously thinks that Eddie and Umaga are alive doesn't deserve to debate wrestling with us! What'll he talk about, how Chris Benoit deserves one more WHC? Fuck that. He's been in the prison for, what, 2 weeks now? He doesn't deserve to get out. All he's been doing is running his mouth and begging. He hasn't made ANY attempt to change, at all. First let's see some (incompetent) wrestling threads, or anything that can somehow change public opinion. Anyway, did you read any of his threads? Dashex? REALLY?! His accent thread had guys like Skip Sheffield and god knows who else. I'm not even sure if he watches wrestling. He's brain dead and when people offered to help him he refused their help. He hasn't paid his debt yet, he doesn't deserve to be released.

Most interesting.

But you didn't say may I so you fail.

Your just going to abandon me?!? :(
Nah, it's cool. I think you did a good job especially on short notice.

I gotcha. Don't worry, I'll try.

Jenks has actually tried to improve. I, unlike Juggalo-face have actually worked with him recently. All I have to say is: Jenks is a changed man. He dropped the gimmick, he's all about getting better. Jenks has done nothing but prove to us that he truly wants to be back out on the forums for good. He deserves a chance, he's done good stuff in here. He makes threads, pushes discussion, and doesn't flame. I'm convinced that this isn't an act, since he knows that if he makes 1 mistake outside of the prison, that's it for him. Jenks likes this place, he wants to contribute his opinion as well. Unlike Bill Lesnar, Jenks has stuck around and he hasn't had mini-bitchfits in the prison. Look, if a guy like Lee is a moderator after being in prison then why can't Jenks become a proactive member of the forums? The prison has worked in this case.

More to come...

At this point I'll be replacing myself as judge with Judge Lucy. She's a two year old rabbit and can count all the way to 32 if you give her enough time and don't mind an error or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back