Wrestlezone Court!

I'm pullin' for ya Safari-man. You've been in here a long time and you seem like a good guy. You've also gone out of your way doing community service by making sigs for anyone who'd ask.

Good luck.

First, I'd like to thank Kluderbuncker for the chance to get out of "prison". I believe that I have done a good job of keeping my cool, and posting well while in here. I'm a pretty confident person, but I don't try to come off as cocky or arrogant. I'd like to think that I have gained respect of many on the forums. I came in here with no respect from anyone, and here I am 7 months later with a fair amount of it.

I've took the heat, I've bit my tongue and haven't argued with anyone. I've never really begged to get out of here but I have asked.

I believe that I have showed that with my wrestling knowledge, maturity, and activity (all of which have greatly increased throughout my tenure in here) I can be a contributing member to the WrestleZone forums. Whether it be with my graphics, e-fedding, or wrestling posts.

I'm pullin' for ya Safari-man. You've been in here a long time and you seem like a good guy. You've also gone out of your way doing community service by making sigs for anyone who'd ask.

Good luck.
Don't sell yourself short Jenks. You started out banned & came back in what I can only describe as a joke contest between you & Bill Lesnar but even after he went home crying you stayed and brought more traffic to the prison than I've seen in a while (no offense to the others that actually try). WZPW was your idea and You've started some great threads in here. I think you've learned your lesson and would be a great asset to the rest of the forums.

Screw Crock there's my opening statement

Don't sell yourself short Jenks. You started out banned & came back in what I can only describe as a joke contest between you & Bill Lesnar but even after he went home crying you stayed and brought more traffic to the prison than I've seen in a while (no offense to the others that actually try). WZPW was your idea and You've started some great threads in here. I think you've learned your lesson and would be a great asset to the rest of the forums.

Screw Crock there's my opening statement

Mines was better than that...

First, I'd like to thank Kluderbuncker for the chance to get out of "prison". I believe that I have done a good job of keeping my cool, and posting well while in here. I'm a pretty confident person, but I don't try to come off as cocky or arrogant. I'd like to think that I have gained respect of many on the forums. I came in here with no respect from anyone, and here I am 7 months later with a fair amount of it.

I've took the heat, I've bit my tongue and haven't argued with anyone. I've never really begged to get out of here but I have asked.

I believe that I have showed that with my wrestling knowledge, maturity, and activity (all of which have greatly increased throughout my tenure in here) I can be a contributing member to the WrestleZone forums. Whether it be with my graphics, e-fedding, or wrestling posts.

I'm sorry, but REALLY?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back