• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WrestleZone Championship Wrestling must be extremely troublesome.

Should the admins get rid of WZCW?

• Yes. There's too much drama.

• Yes. It was dumb to begin with.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Why?

Because there are FIVE different moderators, just for WZCW alone. Compare that to the moderators of ALL the wrestling forums, and you'll see there is only THREE moderators for the wrestling forums. And we all know which gets more traffic.

Clearly WZCW is too much of a bother. I say it's time to delete it. Who is with me?

Always more trouble than it was worth. But I've always ignored it, and I'll continue to do the same.

there's been no drama THIS week, last week it was Derf v the fed.

If there's no drama this week, that means it's coming next week. So it's best to nip it in the bud and get rid of the place.

Derf VS the E-fed was last week, it's over now. And I don't see any reason what so ever to get rid of it. It's obvious no one here is in it, so you guys don't care about it, but the rest of us that are in it wouldn't want it to go. The way I see it, the drama that does go on in there is usally e-fed related, so the e-fed staff can handle it. And the simple reason there are 5 mods is because they are creative, it's not like a regular mod spot. Your a G mod, I'd assume you knew that. Those mods don't get the regular mod treatment, they don't get to go into the board room, they're their own little section. And untill the drama created in there begins to pour out, I say theres no point in ruining the fun for 20+ WZ members.

How many people have been banned as a result of WZCW?

it's nearer seven or eight.

Derf is correct.

And there is no drama at the moment because there is nothing to do (at the moment!)

The bar room gets more action in an hour than the the whole efed section put together in a month.

But I don't see why it needs yet another thread debating it.

Derf VS the E-fed was last week, it's over now.
Until the next flare-up.

And I don't see any reason what so ever to get rid of it.
Really? I do.

The way I see it, the drama that does go on in there is usally e-fed related, so the e-fed staff can handle it.
And if there is so much trouble that it requires five mods, then perhaps there's too much trouble? Which is what I said to begin with.

And the simple reason there are 5 mods is because they are creative, it's not like a regular mod spot.
Good point.

Because it's obvious you couldn't have someone be creative without being a mod. Well said. :rolleyes:

Your a G mod, I'd assume you knew that.
I'm still new on the job. I just use common sense, which is why I look at five mods and say "Whoops, there's a problem".

Those mods don't get the regular mod treatment, they don't get to go into the board room, they're their own little section.
So? They still have the power to infract and warn people anywhere on the board. So, obviously they're not as powerless as you would like to insinuate they are.

And untill the drama created in there begins to pour out, I say theres no point in ruining the fun for 20+ WZ members.
You mean like when Prax runs amok cursing the admins? Or when an efed mod infracts someone that half the staff members get a PM about?

Dude, if you're not in it, and other people like it, then why ruin it for others? It's going pretty well despite the lack of members RPing at the moment. I sure as hell like it. Next time, put a choice that says no. It's not troublesome, just time consuming. Geez...

Dude, if you're not in it, and other people like it, then why ruin it for others?
Maybe because it's ridiculous to have 5 mods to run 20 people, and 3 mods to run the entire wrestling forums?

It's going pretty well despite the lack of members RPing at the moment.
Wait...you have an e-fed where members don't roleplay, and you say it's going well?

I don't know much about e-feds, but that seems kind of a dumb statement to me.

I sure as hell like it.
I don't even know who you are. Why should I care what you think?

Next time, put a choice that says no.
*just laughs to himself at your ridiculousness*

And the best part is that you have no idea why I'm laughing at you.

How many people have been banned as a result of WZCW?

Prax was the biggest name. Coco was so much trouble because of the e-fed. We've had members leave or get imprisoned for the e-fed (maximumdj) due to the spillover.

The e-fed doesn't bug me. I pop in there from time to time to tell everyone to chill out and if there's been a change in staffing. Otherwise, I trust that they have it taken care of.

I also love Sly stirring up drama again. I can almost promise that Sly doesn't give a damn either way about the e-fed...but he loves to stir the pot.

I agree that there are too many MODs in the efed,

It also causes lots of drama (coco/AE and yours truly can tell you that)

And an open invitation to everyone in the fed to roleplay got 7 rps of which 3 were actually new people. It shows that not everyone has the 'passion.'

I'm just sayin

...Aren't the E-fed 'mods' actually just mods so they can view the E-fed Board Room, rather than infract and delete spam and bots?

Oh, and I really don't care. Let them keep it, doesn't affect anyone if you're not involved.

I'm not disputing the fact they should be allowed to infract for flaming and spam. Of which Monkey was in the right to do so. I'm simply stating there aren't 5 mods because WZCW is trouble, rather that they all work togetehr to put the show together, in their board room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back