• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestlers You Have Met

I met John Cena, and Batista. Well, I guess they were traveling together. John Cena was talking to people, and signing autographs, but Batista wanted none of it he was at like a distance just shaking his head at Cena. Then some kid walked up to him(I guess asked for an autograph) and looked up at him for like 20 seconds ish Batista straight up ignored and he walked away with such a look on his face. I felt bad for him.

Cena is nice though.

Also, in 2000? I think. I went to unforgiven with my sister, and mom(I was young) and we were leaving. and the wrestlers left out the same way, and DDP touched my shoulder. It was funny watching wrestlers who have feuds taking cars together. etc.

On wrestlemania 24 weekend i met aj styles (he was really nice but got real mad at my friend for asking about the crappy prince aj storyline lol), kaz, socal val, salinez,lance hoyt and if you count earl hebner also other times i have met candice michelle, ashley, john cena, batista,edge (really nice and talkative), randy orton, hornswoggle, matt and jeff hardy, CM punk

Well I met john Cena at City Walk who was a total douchebag 2 me n my friends (Dnot ask). N with Fan Axxess Tour I've met Chavo, Chris Masters and Layla. I don't think that counts. However I was REALLY lucky 2 have met everyoner in Triple A 4rm Cibernetico, La Parka, Super Porky n Kenzo Suzuki. N if u don't know who they are...well it's no wonder people voted The ECW/ TNA title as the number #3 title in the world.

I'v met Sable, Sunny, Trish, Abdullah the Butcher, Jim "Anvil" Neidhart, Bret Hart, Al Snow, Christain, Aj Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, Eddie Guerrero, Kurrgan, & Johnny Devine

Sable (2003)- Nicest wrestler to meet ever. Best thing about her is that unlike other wrestlers I've met she actually asks you questions like are you gonna be cheerin for me? etc and was very pleasant

Sunny (2008)- She was really nice and and took pictures and answered all my questions. Thought she would be stuck up but was really nice

Trish-was in a mall so only had 30 secs but she was nice

Abdullah the Butcher (2007)- he is an asshole. Wouldn't say hi or shake your hand untill you paid for the autograph

Jim Neidhart (2007)- money hungry...my friend poured his heart out to him and all he responded was did you already pay me?

Bret Hart (2006)- super nice guy but didn't say too much (maybe because of his stroke?). Never refused any picture or autograph, great guy.

Al Snow (2008)- super fun and wacky

Christain (2003 & 2008) and Aj (2007) - nice guys but don't talk much

Christopher Daniels (2008)- nice and kinda makes smart alec jokes

Samoa Joe (2007)- great guy, refused to take money for pics and autographs

Eddie Guerrero (2003)- was nice but seemed to be in a bad mood, he did have a black eye thats probably why. he called me holmes!

Kurrgan (1999)- big guy, cool. All i asked him was do you think you could beat Big Show and he groaned ya

Johnny Devine- nice, down to earth guy

I met CM Punk when I went to the Survivor Series Tour in Aberdeen last year. Really nice guy. When we left an hour later he was still going around the crowd signing autographs. Also saw Cherry but she missed the section I was standing in.

I got my hair dyed blue for the night so he complemented it. Which I was chuffed about because Batista pointed out when he was on the ropes.

Great time. Going to it again this year and TNA in January so hopefully I'll get to meet more of them.

@ Download Festival in 2005 (maybe 2006, can't remember), i was walking from the second stage to the main stage and i look to my left and see Chris Jericho stood next to the main stage on his own having photos taken with anyone who wanted one. Fozzy played that year, and i knew a friend of mine had wanted to come with us just to see Y2J perform (Y2J was his fave wrestler at the time) So, in order to spite my friend royally, I walked up to him, spliff in hand, shook his hand and said 'Great set today man' (yes i did actaully watch Fozzy play) and he thanked me for taking the time to come and see them.

Rather than dominate his time i left it that. I knew he probably wouldn't talk about wrestling because he tries to downplay that part of his life when he's with Fozzy. The whole crowd chanted Y2J throughout most of his set, but he didn't acknowledge it at all, or do any typical Y2J mannerisms.

After shaking his hand i walked off to see Megadeth and that remained one of the highlights of the whole festival.

Me and my dad went to a house show in north carolina back in about 2000. My dad used to own a bar in the area and even though i was only 12 i got to hang out there alot with him so we went back there after and who walks in about an hour later but Kane and Edge. Kane was a real cool guy and it was before he had unmasked obviously so I didnt even recognize him when he came in. I asked him where the undertaker was and he said that he doesn't like to go out to much after shows because he doesn't like to break character. Edge was a cool guy to who tossed back more than a few shots.

I also met Triple H and Stephanie at wwf new york way back in the day and i shook Triple H's hand and was looking at Stephanie and Triple H says to me in a real mean voice "Hey, you lookin at my wife?"..i think i crapped my pants right then and there but he was obviously kidding

Guys I've Met:

Stevie Ray & Sting: WCW Nitro in London. Didn't really chat to them long enough to gather an opinion, although Sting did seem a bit aloof.

Eddie Guerrero: SD v RAW signing. Was so nice. We had a laugh and joke about something, can't remember what, will have to dig out the video of me meeting him.

John Cena: SD v RAW signing. Nice guy, but was very very serious. His forearms were absolutely huge.

Maria: SD v RAW signing. Absolutely stunning in person and a little bit of an airhead, but was so nice.

HBK: Was on my plane back to Houston from WM24 (ask Becca already knows). Was taller than I thought he would be, but was very approachable and friendly, even acknowledging my DX tshirt before I had the guts to approach him.

AJ Styles: TNA meet & greet. Moody, wasn't interested in anythin I had to say. Shame because I love him.

Samoa Joe: Really cool guy, chatty and had a lot of time for his fans.

James Storm: Likewise, a really cool guy. Storm is an absolute dude!

Jay Lethal: Funny and chatty guy, appreciated his fans

Rhino: Absolute ********. Moody, aggressive, didn't let anyone near enough to him for a photo

Gail Kim: Super hot and nice.

Jeremy Borash: Really friendly and was chatting to him for a while

Earl Hebner: Was very uphimself and constantly wanted to remind people of his involvement in the Montreal Screwjob

LAX: Both absolute jokers. Really funny guys, had some good interaction with them

I have a feeling I've missed someone out...

*EDIT* guys I missed out...Booker T, The Miz, Kofi Kingston, Doug Williams, Dixie Carter, Victoria and Layla

lets see Ive met CM Punk,Balls Mahoney and The Sandman at one of those ECW house shows that only ran for about a month and at the most recent show I went to I shok hands with HHH,HBK and Chris Jericho

I met most of the TNA guys at fanfest in Lowell MA. Everybody seemed cool, some more than others. And girls. The ones I wanted to meet but never got the chance was LAX, the damn line was so long. The ones that stood out were;
Nash: he was cool, it was intimidating, I waited years to meet him
Black Reign: Actually had a small convo with him
Petey Williams: He just got his head shaved, I told him it looked cool, he talked a little bit.
Karen Angle is BEAUTIFUL!!! She was sweet, and she posed twice for me and neither came out, I was pissed. Traci Brooks and Gail Kim both posed, and I had a convo with Roxxi Lavaeu, and a free pic with her, I think she was waving to me the next day at ppv, but i didn't get a chance to go see her. I ran into Dixie Carter several times at the fanfest, and she remembered my buddy and I the next day, and came all the way to the upper section to see us, got an awesome pic with the lockdown cage in backround. She didn't leave the floor before or after that.
I meet people at Indy shows around here a lot, John Cenas dad is involved with them, I see Jay Lethal a lot, hes a great guy.
I've met the beautiful people a few times, they are awesome. Really sweet, I snuck in a free pic with them at fanfest when there was a huge line, and my buddies finger covered the flash which i didn't see, but Sky did and yelled at him to take it again lol.
They had a tryout match at Umass and I got a pic with them before anyone knew who they were. I met DDP, Kidman, Buff Bagwell, and Spike at that show they were all awesome! Really Cool.
Back in 96 when Nitro was at Universal studios, they had a one hour small show where I think Impact is now. It was mid afternoon. Met Chavo, kidman, DDP, his wife (HOT) and Teddy Long. The most amazing experience was afterwards. We were in lobby, you could look through this smalll window in door, and look down hallway and see all wrestlers. I looked through double doors to arena where we came out and saw Big Show, (Giant at that time), and Greg Valentine. My aunt sneaked me back there as they were leaving, and Big Show agreed to do a pic, I don't remember much, I know he was Huge, shook his hand. Pic never came out, don't know why to this day, sucks every time I think about it. That night was the famous NWO backstage attack where they speared Rey Mysterio into trailer.
And Finally, last year my buddy whos a huge fan, called me and told me that he got on a plane to fly to Texas from Bradely International in CT, hes in the airforce, and he had his uniform on. As soon as he got on the plane he saw JR and was shocked. JR said he was proud of my friend for fighting for our country. My buddy hadn't looked around or noticed anything else, and when he heard a vboice behind him say, "we all are", he turned around and it was HHH and HBK. Then he saw the rest of Raw, that had been in Hartford for a live show. He pointed at Orton and my buddy said "my girlfriends in love with him"!, and Orton said they all are. He was in uniform and was somewhere else so he couldn't stay, but imagine being in front of a whole Raw roster of guys that respect you, WOW.

My uncle was a roadie for WWE back in the late 80's early 90's and I live in CT so when they had a show at the Hartford Civic Center I went with my dad and little brother and my uncle got us backstage for a bit and met a bunch of reall cool guys. Bobby Heenan was a real nice guy he signed his backstage pass and gave it to me. Bret Hart was very approachable and chatted with us for about 10 mins or so. Hercules was gigantic and signed autographs but was kinda quiet. The DR. of style Slick was great and Mean Gene too. The rumors about the Warrior are true, he was a dick. He totally snubbed us which killed me cuz at that time he was my favorite wrestler. But Bret was the man. He was real cool to us and we were pretty young but he was real generous and to this day he is one of my favorite wrestlers.

I was able to meet Triple H and Chyna at a dvd signing for the first DX dvd that came out. They were very nice, lots of smiles and hand shakes for the fans. It was really cool to see them and actually meet a wrestler in real life.
In traveling for work I have seen in an airport in passing Lillian Garcia.
When I was a bit younger I was coming back from vacation with my parents and we saw the Undertaker, Bart Gunn, Shawn Michaels (at Newark Airport).
I also saw Bam Bam Bigelow at a New Jersey Devils game. Pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back