• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What kind have wrestlers have you guys met?

Paradox100

Pre-Show Stalwart
Hey guys, The question here is pretty simple. Have you met any wrestlers? If so, were the cool, or were they dicks? There's a lot of cool wrestlers, and many who think they are above you, even though there careers were average at best. I've met around 15 wrestlers, and most of those guys were pretty cool. Examples:

Super Crazy Met him last month, and he is one of hell of a guy. I brought a ECW hardcore revolution N64 game for him to sign, and he was so amazed by it, cause he hasn't seen it in a while. Sadly, the sharpie went dry right before he signed it haha.

Vader Vader is the kind of guy, if you saw him on the streets these days, you would not recognize him. He dressed like a normal guy, and looks much different these days. Funny guy, he shook my hand, and pulled on it, almost threw me over the table.

Bret "The Hitman" Hart Bret was a pretty nice guy, it seemed like he did this smaller event, not for the money, but for the fans. Which is good to see. His autograph is my second favorite. (First favorite is the kendo stick signed by Bill Alfonso, Spike Dudley, and Justin Credible) He then got the bay area lifetime achievement award. Nice guy, who really liked the respect given to him.

These are the only ones I'll talk about, but other nice guys are Justin Credible, Jim Neidhart, Bill Alfonso, Val Venis, Kamala, Spike Dudley, and ODB.

Any nice people you guys met? Anyone asses who need to be took down a notch? Talk about him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back