• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestlers you have met?

Unfortunatly my list isn't quite as big as most of the folks on here but i've managed to meet my two favorite wrestlers so I think i'm pretty lucky.

I akwardly bumped into Randy Orton in the bathroom of the Hard Rock Cafe in San Francisco, being stunned and as nervous as all get out standing there next to my hero I said hi and i'm a huge fan and it's an honor to meet you, we washed our hands, shook hands and left.

The better and less akward meet was Chris Jericho, I first went to his Fozzy show at the Whiskey A Go Go in West Hollywood. While I was there The Miz walked right by me and went up the stairs to the VIP section of the club, everyone freaked when the realized he's walked through the whole crowd without anyone really realizing it til he was halfway up the stairs. Then during the show I was at the very front of the crowd next to the stage and the entire show Y2J was right in front of me, and he shook my hand during my favorite Fozzy song at the time, "Grail". I swear I jumped up and down like a little girl who just met britney spears, it was pretty funny but I was so goddamn happy I couldnt help it.

Then I met Jericho a second time a book signing for Undisputed, not many people heard about it because he announced on his twitter he's be at Barnes & Noble in Hollywood. Fortunatly I was visiting JW'sGirl in Orange so I drove my ass over there, bought a copy of Undisputed and waited for 3 hours to talk to my hero. Had a good convo with a dude visiting from Australia, he was in LA for 3 days and then he was heading to Wrestlemania 28(lucky bastard). Anyway we decided we'd take a picture for eachother with chris, remember that cuz it'll come into play in a second. This was during his Dancing With The Stars stint, so I got to sit behind Kirsty Ally and tell my mom about that because I didnt care but she did, and then Chris's dance partner Cheryl Burke was with him to promote her book and I think 2 people came to see her. So my new aussie buddy meets chris first, I take his picture with Chris and then it's my turn, I was so freakin nervous and excited I felt sick to my stomach. I meet chris and shake his hand, we talk about the Fozzy show I saw him at a few months back and talk about the WWE, I told him that he was a major inspiration to me and had helped me pursue my dreams and he was very nice and appriciative, he seriously held up the line of people behind me to chat for about5 minutes. So Australia is supposed to take my picture with Chris but he's wandered off so I didn't get a picture with him, but still I had an amazing time and it was one of the greatest moments of my life.

Oh and I got RVD's autograph :)

Ted DiBiase, Sr. - Nice guy. Seemed to talk to people if they had anything to say. Wrote a really long, personal autograph when he signed his book for me. (By the way - do not buy this book unless you plan on getting it signed, it's pretty bad).

Eric Young - Coolest dude ever. Seriously. He was just hanging around all over the place at a TNA house show and would talk to you like it was no big deal.

Jeff Jarrett - Also incredibly friendly, though busier than EY so he didn't get to hang around. I get the feeling he would have. Good memory, too - he remembered me from the beginning of the show to the end of the show.

Also Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, Mr. Anderson, Devon, Winter, Austin Aries, Pope, Hernandez, Anarquia, Robbie E...a lot of TNA's roster, I guess. Meet & Greet at a house show. Everybody was pretty friendly, though Angle seemed a little less than thrilled about being at a house show. AJ and Anderson were friendly, but way too busy to really personally interact.

Number one I'd like to meet is Foley. One day, I hope.

I've really only met 1 wrestler but it just happened to be my all time favorite wrestler. This was around december 01. I was waiting at the airport waiting with my parents and decided to walk around.. I see Shawn Michaels just sitting there. I didn't wanna bug him but figured what the hell. I made my way over and introduced myself and said how big of a fan I was and to just thank him for his hard work over the years and its just not the same without him.. We actually got to talk for about 20 mins and I couldn't have asked for a better experience.. Its funny cause towards the end of the conversation I said something like "man, it would be great to see you wrestle one more, just to have an official retirement match" he said, "hey, anything can happen in the wwf"

If I never meet another wrestler or celeberty, I'm fine with that. They say you should never meet your heroes cause you'll be disappointed.. Well not me, I'm glad I did.

I was at a gym where John Cena came to lift. I was one of only like 6 people there at the time, so I got to talk to him. That's my favorite one, by far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back