wrestler of the year

W

wp2 4 life

who do you think is the best wrestler of the year who and why?

RVD come on this guy is on top of his world yes he did trip and fall but he is right back wher he was and needs to be!

Edge – The R-Rated Superstar finally fulfilled is childhood dream by becoming 2-time WWE World champion. He is consistently the most entertaining superstar on RAW and is the best heel in the WWE at the moment.

Can't really think of anybody else because nobody else even comes close. This is Edge's year.

i would have to agree, hes not my favorite, and you may love or hate him but this has been edges year.

rvd had a good year but the drugs and suspension kind of ruined his steam. still like him though

either rvd edge or rey rey he won the royal rumble headlined wrestlemania and won the world championship Edge-cashed in his money in the bank won two WWE championships and won the best wrestlemania match of the night
RVD-won the intercontintel championship wwe ecw and mitb all in one year can be superstar of the year

edge definetly, the second week of 2006 he won the title, and has been in the title hunt every month of this year, and he'll probably be in the title hunt for the rest of this year

Edge, definently. He became a two time WWE champ, and even though he didn't headling WM, he still had one of the best matches at WM 22.

Flames Out
Dragon

Like many of you have said and I agree with, the Wrestler of the Year definatley has to go to the "Rated R Superstar" Edge.

Ima go with Edge aswell love his Character, Love his Entrence music, Love his Attire (Metal Baby), Love his bitch (Wish i could Mack Her), Love his Moveset and wrestling ability, Love his Mic and promo Work, 2 Time wwe Champ. Whats not to love about him Wrestler of the year baby

for Raw its Edge two time WWE champion in one year great match at Wrestle Mania 22 for Smackdowns its Rey Mysterio J.R. he proved to the people that critosized him for being too small to win the big one well he won the big one on the biggest stage of them all ECW RVD what can i say about him he is the whole fucking show TNA i have to give it to A.J Styles one of the best wrestlers to day

Have to say Edge. Has aid his dues and has moved up the mountain and proved that he deserves to be at the top. Is the best heel on the WWE without a shadow of a doubt

You have to give it to Edge for the breakthough year. He should have been a heel sooner.

Edge, definently. He's the top heel on Raw, great wrestlers, great mic work/promos, became a two time WWE champ, is involved in the ultimate power couple with Lita- can you get better?

Flames Out
Dragon

Edge, he became a 2-time WWE Champion, has so far the Match of the Year against Foley, and it's been his most sucessfuly year to date IMO.

i say Bryan Danielson.. why u ask? cause hes beaten a who's who of wrestling and can prove he go the full 60 if needed to. He is a true world champion and that's that.

WWE: Edge
TNA: Samoa Joe
NJPW: Hiroshi Tanahashi
AJPW: Kojima
ROH: Bryan fuckin' Danielson
BML: Katsuyori Shibata
DG: CIMA, IMO, but that's open to debate really.

Overall: Tough between Danielson, Shibata and Joe, but I'll go with Danielson. Awesome shit with Shelley, Aries, McGuiness, Joe and soon to be KENTA. Shibata close second, his stuff in BML has been outstanding so far.

isnt this to early to make this thread its like 6 months before 2007

Bryan Danielson definately, participating in maybe the most exciting match in ROH's history against Nigel McGuinness to merge the Pure Wrestling title with the World title has just turned him into THE leader of ROH and the most enticing heel in the business. The way they've been building Bryan, even since the CZW feud has been quite great to see and has let him develop his charisma and fan interaction, added to his superb in ring skills, he has just been THE man this year, THE fucking man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back